ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 247
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
Danguardace 05:35 PM 09-04-2022
They had one of the easiest schedules in the league last year and at no point were they really in consideration for #1 seed. Something doesn't add up.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:39 PM 09-04-2022
Originally Posted by DJay23:
Its in Arrowhead again this year.
Oh nice. For some reason I’ve thought we’re going to their house this season.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:42 PM 09-04-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
They deserve some praise...but as others have said, they did have a relatively easy schedule last year...and have lost OC Daboll. We'll see how much of impact that has on Allen...as he essentially groomed him from an erratic rookie to a top 3 QB.

On the flip, KC wont have HB, Sorenson and a few other stinking up the defense...their suckage was on full display in that playoff game.
Very true, but they did what I was hoping we’d get to do and move their qb coach Dorsey up to OC. If only EB would have got a job we’d probably have Kafka as OC… which I was hoping for.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:43 PM 09-04-2022
Only the Chiefs can be good
[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:44 PM 09-04-2022
While they have some obvious weaknesses, they are a legitimate team.

What I’m curious to see is wether or not their playoff loss to us last year has a psychological impact on them or not. I remember saying at the time that the kind of loss they suffered is the kind of loss that can mentally break a team. They may never be the same. Or they might, the physical talent is still there, we just have to wait and see if the mental talent is there as well.
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:50 PM 09-04-2022
Fuck the Bills!
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 06:00 PM 09-04-2022
no, they're not overhyped
[Reply]
scho63 06:04 PM 09-04-2022
They can beat anyone at anytime. They are legit.

We will need to play our best football to beat them.

My biggest excitement for us playing them will be to see how Chris Jones, Karlaftis, Willie Gay, Nick Bolton will contain or sack him.
[Reply]
the steam 06:31 PM 09-04-2022
Buffalo is no threat in the AFC. Zero chance to go to the SB. Just like the Packers/Rodgers never recovered from blowing the big 2nd half lead in the NFC Championship vs Seattle, Seattle/Wilson never recovered from the SB goal line INT, Buffalo as a franchise will never recover from blundering away the game at Arrowhead last year, they are nothing to be concerned about
[Reply]
tredadda 06:41 PM 09-04-2022
Buffalo is easily one of the two or three best teams in the AFC. Are they an unstoppable juggernaut that some have hyped them to be? No. But they are a team that is capable of winning it all and a team KC can’t afford to have an off game against.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:42 PM 09-04-2022
Originally Posted by the steam:
Buffalo is no threat in the AFC. Zero chance to go to the SB. Just like the Packers/Rodgers never recovered from blowing the big 2nd half lead in the NFC Championship vs Seattle, Seattle/Wilson never recovered from the SB goal line INT, Buffalo as a franchise will never recover from blundering away the game at Arrowhead last year, they are nothing to be concerned about
Terrible logic and based off of that terrible logic KC will never recover from their 2nd half collapse against the Bengals.
[Reply]
Iconic 06:43 PM 09-04-2022
i think that last playoff game has plagued many minds with recency bias. is allen good? yep. is he out of this ****ing world good to consistently be shooting it out with mahomes the way he did that game? yet to be seen imo.

that game was more of a 'stars aligning' moment for the bills and they still didn't win. people just forget that this very same bills team couldn't muster a single td versus an urban meyer lead jags team.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:45 PM 09-04-2022
Looking at their schedule, they should probably be favored in all of them.

I'd listen to a case for:

@LAR I think LA is going to suffer a pretty serious down year, but they won the Bowl, so I'd for sure listen

@KC Obviously this is me being a homer.

GB Rodgers factor.

I probably wouldn't listen, but a guy could make a case for @ MIA. It's 9/25 so it will still be super hot for their bitch new england asses. And Hill can obviously score on their entire defense by himself.

But honestly, I can't find a compelling reason to bet against them. They'll most assuredly dump games, but from a betting perspective, it's probably justified.
[Reply]
the steam 06:48 PM 09-04-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Terrible logic and based off of that terrible logic KC will never recover from their 2nd half collapse against the Bengals.
OK, make sure you come back to this thread and tell me I was right when the sucky Bills shrink up in another big post season game. Everyone knows it's gonna happen
[Reply]
the steam 06:53 PM 09-04-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Also the examples I posted it was almost impossible to blow the game...we had a 3 point lead going into the 4th Q. By no means a cinch, not even in the same ballpark as the games blown by Buff, Seattle and GB.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 247
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Up