ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 24
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cole on Youtube just got 20,000 subscribers. Let's Ride
TimeForWasp 11:15 PM 08-31-2022
How Bout Those Chiefs.

Love his content.

https://www.youtube.com/c/howboutthoseCHIEFS

Cole should be breaking 100,000 subscribers tonight or tomorrow. He is blowing it out of the water. 03/14/2023
RealSNR 12:00 PM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by TimeForWasp:
So obviously I don't know how to make an impressive thread. You are right. I did it wrong.
Man, you're such a Debbie Downer.

Not only are you botching your threads, but you're botching all your regular posts on CP, too!
TimeForWasp 12:07 PM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
TimeForWasp? More like TimeForButthurt
You only think I'm butthurt. Reading words the way you want to interpret them. I am used to this treatment here and expected it. My butthurt days are over on CP. I have calluses on my butthole.
TimeForWasp 12:11 PM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Man, you're such a Debbie Downer.

Not only are you botching your threads, but you're botching all your regular posts on CP, too!
I am responding with my opinion. I am not the Debbie Downer. You don't know anything about me. I know some of you are pricks. Why don't you go find some rape. You think it's fun. right?
TwistedChief 12:11 PM 09-01-2022
You only think I'm butthurt. Reading words the way you want to interpret them. I am used to this treatment here and expected it. My butthurt days are over on CP. I have calluses on my butthole.
Is that because you’re pro-rape? We have a thread for that.
BossChief 12:12 PM 09-01-2022
Cole is a good listen. If I’m on the road and haven’t gotten my CP fix, I’ll throw on his stuff from the previous day and listen while I’m driving. Sometimes he throws out decent nuggets and part of me likes how he trolls some people and isn’t afraid to call someone out.

Some of his schtik is overdone, but if it works for him, good for him.
TimeForWasp 12:13 PM 09-01-2022
I am not responding because I am butthurt, I am doing it so my thread lasts more that two pages like my other ones. LOL
BossChief 12:13 PM 09-01-2022
I am responding with my opinion. I am not the Debbie Downer. You don't know anything about me. I know some of you are pricks. Why don't you go find some rape. You think it's fun. right?
Dude, you’re taking the internet too seriously. Lots of people are reading your posts snd laughing at your reactions. If you don’t want that, stop putting quarters into the machine endlessly.
TimeForWasp 12:15 PM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Dude, you’re taking the internet too seriously. Lots of people are reading your posts snd laughing at your reactions. If you don’t want that, stop putting quarters into the machine endlessly.
Good analogy. That is exactly what I"m doing.
TimeForWasp 12:17 PM 09-01-2022
People see words in messages and look at them like watching clouds and imagining something in the clouds.
RealSNR 12:18 PM 09-01-2022
Okay, real talk.

Do you not see that we're just slinging shit? We're having fun.

I'm checking in with you to make sure you're not actually this upset about a few of us jerking your chain for a few giggles. And the more you do the "I guess I'm just not cool enough" Eeyore act, the more shit that gets slung.

We've all posted something earnestly because we were excited or liked the topic only to have it ignored or belittled. That doesn't mean you're "doing it wrong" or whatever mopey thing you posted. The fact that so many people commented with similar opinions of "Yeah, I like this guy's videos" would seem to indicate that the ribbing you actually are getting is just people having fun.

Don't take this shit so seriously, man.
carcosa 12:18 PM 09-01-2022
No, I , who am nobody , came to the message board I have been on since 2005 and try to give a plug to a Youtube channel that I appreciate.
This mf said "who am nobody"
TimeForWasp 12:21 PM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Okay, real talk.

Do you not see that we're just slinging shit? We're having fun.

I'm checking in with you to make sure you're not actually this upset about a few of us jerking your chain for a few giggles. And the more you do the "I guess I'm just not cool enough" Eeyore act, the more shit that gets slung.

We've all posted something earnestly because we were excited or liked the topic only to have it ignored or belittled. That doesn't mean you're "doing it wrong" or whatever mopey thing you posted. The fact that so many people commented with similar opinions of "Yeah, I like this guy's videos" would seem to indicate that the ribbing you actually are getting is just people having fun.

Don't take this shit so seriously, man.
I know that. but am not butthurt one tiny bit. It used to mess me up. Now I expect it.
TimeForWasp 12:22 PM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I am Nobody. Nobody is my name. Loved that movie.
Jewish Rabbi 12:23 PM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by carcosa:
What an IDIOT!!!
TimeForWasp 12:26 PM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
What an IDIOT!!!
and a Dumbass
Page 7 of 24
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up