ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 24
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cole on Youtube just got 20,000 subscribers. Let's Ride
TimeForWasp 11:15 PM 08-31-2022
How Bout Those Chiefs.

Love his content.

https://www.youtube.com/c/howboutthoseCHIEFS

Cole should be breaking 100,000 subscribers tonight or tomorrow. He is blowing it out of the water. 03/14/2023
htismaqe 11:24 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by TimeForWasp:
I guess I will private message you and ask you if I can make a thread a certain way. I get this with every thread. This one is no different.
You do?

I'll be perfectly honest - you've been here for 15 years and I can't remember a single thing you've posted, for better or worse. If you're truly met with this each and every time you post, that sucks.

I'm not the thread police, I don't care what you post. I'm just telling you why people react the way they do - people don't generally like subscriber-whoring. Again, that's not unique to Chiefsplanet.
DaFace 11:24 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Dude, it's like this.

If you came here saying "Have you guys checked out this podcast? I really like this guy" things would have been much different.

When you start a thread saying "subscribe to this podcast" you're going to get a bunch of shit about it.

It is what it is and it's not unique to CP.
With no actual insight into WHY we should subscribe (beyond the fact that he has 20k subs, which isn't particularly impressive). Based on what others have said here so far, I don't see much to differentiate him from the dozens of other Chiefs YouTubers, but maybe I'm missing something.
RealSNR 11:32 AM 09-01-2022
And look, here's the thing.

I actually watch Perna's show from time to time. And that's even with having to click past another stupid Manscaped ad. He's actually funny. He doesn't clickbait the video titles. He doesn't make the show about himself.

And he's a freakin Donk fan. That's how good he is. He can make me want to tune in so I can hear his Deshaun Watson jokes or hear him stew about how good the Chiefs are.

The Chiefs don't have anybody like that out there. You either get boring RGR or you get shocked face douche beard man.
TimeForWasp 11:33 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
yeah, not a fan of youtubers like him. Like you don't need the flashy BS. The stupid ass thumbnails and the begging for likes. Literally 95% of the people who watch youtube videos know you can like and subscribe. I also hate the voice that youtubers do.
He asks for suggestions in live steams. I never even noticed the clickbait aspect but now that you brought that to my attention, you are right. I guess I like his content so didn't even notice that. .
ModSocks 11:33 AM 09-01-2022
How Bout those Chiefs is probably one of the best amateur Chiefs podcasts we have. His page is professional and clean, as are his recordings. Much, much better production value than the shit RGR puts out, and better content than Arrowhead pride etc.

Like others have said, it took awhile to get use to him though.

As far as asking for subs etc....that's part of the business. I get you don't like it, but he has to because it works.

However, if you just want good thought provoking and in depth roster analysis etc, i found this guy below.

Nothing fancy. Low production value. Doesn't even produce video, just stills. But he's a great listen and i would highly recommend. For example:

Iconic 11:33 AM 09-01-2022
Literally every single turd who does chiefs content in this format sucks cock outside of Seth Keysor bc he's actually interesting to listen to.
TimeForWasp 11:36 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
With no actual insight into WHY we should subscribe (beyond the fact that he has 20k subs, which isn't particularly impressive). Based on what others have said here so far, I don't see much to differentiate him from the dozens of other Chiefs YouTubers, but maybe I'm missing something.
So obviously I don't know how to make an impressive thread. You are right. I did it wrong.
TimeForWasp 11:38 AM 09-01-2022
because I post with a slingshot using rocks.
TimeForWasp 11:42 AM 09-01-2022
I guess I will just go to Placenta Belize, or show my gayest day, or make a poll about pizza crust.
htismaqe 11:43 AM 09-01-2022
I guess I will just go to Placenta Belize, or show my gayest day, or make a poll about pizza crust.
:-)

Now you're getting it.
ModSocks 11:43 AM 09-01-2022
Quit being so defensive.
Abba-Dabba 11:44 AM 09-01-2022
He has not quit quite yet. He only started in Jan right around when we played the Bills.
I think it's great. It's good to see people try to pursue things they are more passionate about. Sports media has to be a tough nugget to crack. Good ol'boy network through and through.
Jewish Rabbi 11:57 AM 09-01-2022
TimeForWasp? More like TimeForButthurt
LoneWolf 11:57 AM 09-01-2022
TimeForWasp has got to be sleeping with this Cole guy. I've never seen anyone so defensive about some rando douchebag on YouTube. I bet his beard tickles his nutsack while he's blowing him.
Jewish Rabbi 11:58 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
TimeForWasp has got to be sleeping with this Cole guy. I've never seen anyone so defensive about some rando douchebag on YouTube. I bet his beard tickles his nutsack while he's blowing him.
They’re either fucking or the same person.
Page 6 of 24
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up