ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 24
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cole on Youtube just got 20,000 subscribers. Let's Ride
TimeForWasp 11:15 PM 08-31-2022
How Bout Those Chiefs.

Love his content.

https://www.youtube.com/c/howboutthoseCHIEFS

Cole should be breaking 100,000 subscribers tonight or tomorrow. He is blowing it out of the water. 03/14/2023
TimeForWasp 10:13 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
He tried to get me kicked out of a game once because my friend called someone a gypsy. **** that guy.

I deleted that post because I was not defending Shaggy there, That was meant for Cole promoting where he gets his information, I should not posted that comment where I did.
TimeForWasp 10:16 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
If he's getting info from that dude then im out.

I watch his videos because he'll post tweets and breakdown Press conferences etc. He typically has content you won't find anywhere else but Chiefsplanet.

If he starts devolving into THAT shit...with THAT crowd, im out.
Some of you see what you want so see. I did not say he got info from Shaggy shane or Rgr. I said they have plans to do something together once in a while.

I don't have any inside info. Cole tells you what he is up to in his vids and live chats.
The Franchise 10:51 AM 09-01-2022
Shaggy Shane is a never was who tries to use his fandom as some personality trait. Him and Lance constantly talk about how they’re “friends” with Mahomes Sr because he says hi to them at football games.

If he’s dealing with either one of those guys…then his YouTube channel is going to go nowhere.
TimeForWasp 10:57 AM 09-01-2022
Bunch of ignorant motherfuckers on here, That is for sure.
LoneWolf 11:05 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by TimeForWasp:
I am not the one to promote him. Come on GoChiefs . Jump on this thing.

Make your own thread on this Clay. I am not popular enough on here .

You guys will love the content at How Bout Those Chiefs.
What's to love about a guy reading information that I can read on any website? He provides zero inside information, has zero contacts within the organization, and his voice sounds like he's trying to put his face to sleep.
TimeForWasp 11:08 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
What's to love about a guy reading information that I can read on any website? He provides zero inside information, has zero contacts within the organization, and his voice sounds like he's trying to put his face to sleep.
Question already answered.l
TambaBerry 11:14 AM 09-01-2022
yeah, not a fan of youtubers like him. Like you don't need the flashy BS. The stupid ass thumbnails and the begging for likes. Literally 95% of the people who watch youtube videos know you can like and subscribe. I also hate the voice that youtubers do.
Demonpenz 11:15 AM 09-01-2022
he has the worst thumbnail clickbait shit
Demonpenz 11:16 AM 09-01-2022
he begs for followers on twitter as well. pathetic
htismaqe 11:17 AM 09-01-2022
Bunch of ignorant motherfuckers on here, That is for sure.
Dude, it's like this.

If you came here saying "Have you guys checked out this podcast? I really like this guy" things would have been much different.

When you start a thread saying "subscribe to this podcast" you're going to get a bunch of shit about it.

It is what it is and it's not unique to CP.
ChiTown 11:18 AM 09-01-2022
Bunch of ignorant mother****ers on here, That is for sure.
I think you are taking this way too personally, especially for a guy that's been here as long as you have.
TimeForWasp 11:20 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I think you are taking this way too personally, especially for a guy that's been here as long as you have.
Not at all. I'm not mad. Just making the statement that there are a bunch of ignorant motherfuckers on here.
ChiTown 11:21 AM 09-01-2022
Not at all. I'm not mad. Just making the statement that there are a bunch of ignorant mother****ers on here.
Well yeah, it's ChiefsPlanet: Home of the Original Ignorant MF'r!

:-)
TimeForWasp 11:21 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Dude, it's like this.

If you came here saying "Have you guys checked out this podcast? I really like this guy" things would have been much different.

When you start a thread saying "subscribe to this podcast" you're going to get a bunch of shit about it.

It is what it is and it's not unique to CP.
I guess I will private message you and ask you if I can make a thread a certain way. I get this with every thread. This one is no different.
ChiTown 11:23 AM 09-01-2022
September 11th can't get here soon enough. :-)
Page 5 of 24
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up