ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 24
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cole on Youtube just got 20,000 subscribers. Let's Ride
TimeForWasp 11:15 PM 08-31-2022
How Bout Those Chiefs.

Love his content.

https://www.youtube.com/c/howboutthoseCHIEFS

Cole should be breaking 100,000 subscribers tonight or tomorrow. He is blowing it out of the water. 03/14/2023
htismaqe 09:44 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by TimeForWasp:
I know my pecking order around here. Some users get their balls licked every time they post on CP and some of us are not as fortunate.
So this isn't about getting the info, this is about giving it. You sure you're just a "fan" of this podcast? Sure seems like you're invested in it being successful for more reasons than just liking it.
TimeForWasp 09:44 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
How do you have time for it? Everything you need to know about the Chiefs is right here on this forum. Been that way for 20 years.
True, but I like to change the channel every once in a while and I like his channel.
I knew I would get jumped on here. It happens every time.
htismaqe 09:45 AM 09-01-2022
True, but I like to change the channel every once in a while and I like his channel.
I knew I would get jumped on here. It happens every time.
Let's be clear, I'm not jumping on you. If you like the podcast, more power to you.

I just don't understand why people spend so much time on it. There's never anything new or novel about it. It's the same stuff we can read here, just in video form.
TimeForWasp 09:46 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
So this isn't about getting the info, this is about giving it. You sure you're just a "fan" of this podcast? Sure seems like you're invested in it being successful for more reasons than just liking it.
No, I , who am nobody , came to the message board I have been on since 2005 and try to give a plug to a Youtube channel that I appreciate.
htismaqe 09:48 AM 09-01-2022
No, I , who am nobody , came to the message board I have been on since 2005 and try to give a plug to a Youtube channel that I appreciate.
Fair enough.
The Franchise 09:49 AM 09-01-2022
He already has plans to collaborate with
Shaggy Shane, Mike Perna and RGR. Clay may already know him.
Shaggy Shane?

Why would I want to listen to his bullshit if he thinks that Shaggy Shane is some fountain of knowledge.
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:53 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Let’s make the show’s identity revolve around how I look! Get it? I’m a bald douche with a big beard and it looks like my head is upside down! Let’s make that my show’s logo! Let’s put my ugly mug making a cringey shocked face on all the thumbnails. Let’s talk for a full minute about my beard and make beard jokes at the beginning of every video!

And I haven’t gotten to his gay ASMR voice yet either.

The guy is Satan. Literally Satan. He must be stopped.
His beard is just his Niche. Those of us with a sense of humor find it adorable.
ModSocks 10:00 AM 09-01-2022
He already has plans to collaborate with
Shaggy Shane, Mike Perna and RGR. Clay may already know him.
Yuuuck.

RGR sucks. I won't be watching that.
Jewish Rabbi 10:00 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Shaggy Shane?

Why would I want to listen to his bullshit if he thinks that Shaggy Shane is some fountain of knowledge.
You don't want to hear Carl and Soggy Shane compare notes on beard oil while simultaneously wondering why Veach didn't bring back Honey Badger?
ModSocks 10:01 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
you gotta give him a little time to get used to.
Agreed
TimeForWasp 09-01-2022, 10:09 AM
This message has been deleted by TimeForWasp. Reason: .
Jewish Rabbi 10:10 AM 09-01-2022
What does Knowledge have to do with it? He gives credit to wherever he gets his info and promotes others along the way.
He tried to get me kicked out of a game once because my friend called someone a gypsy. Fuck that guy.
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:10 AM 09-01-2022
I know my pecking order around here. Some users get their balls licked every time they post on CP and some of us are not as fortunate.
Never mind the haters, They all have small peni's and try to make up for it by making others feel inferior. I was behind Cole from the start. I like the guy and he digs stuff up from different sources and puts it all together. I'll watch him daily and the people that don't want to just need to not click on his Vid's

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=342580
Dunerdr 10:10 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Shaggy Shane?

You team up with a guy like that to make yourself look better. He's consistently wrong, but has a facebook following. It's like walking up to a group of girls with your ugly buddy.
ModSocks 10:11 AM 09-01-2022
What does Knowledge have to do with it? He gives credit to wherever he gets his info and promotes others along the way.
If he's getting info from that dude then im out.

I watch his videos because he'll post tweets and breakdown Press conferences etc. He typically has content you won't find anywhere else but Chiefsplanet.

If he starts devolving into THAT shit...with THAT crowd, im out.
Talisman 10:12 AM 09-01-2022
Is he sometimes annoying and do most of the "jokes" fall flat? Sure. But I like that he's clean and I can have it on and not worry about my kids hearing something they shouldn't. Sure I could get the information by digging through a megathread here or subscribing to 8-10 accounts on Twitter and checking those, but it's about convenience. He'll watch 40 minutes of pressers and provide the 2 minutes I care about. He's grown on me over time.

The beard thing is what it is, but it's a branding thing. You could always skip the first 20 seconds if it bugs you that much. Although the phrase "in my bearded opinion" will come up throughout videos.
Page 4 of 24
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up