ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 24
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cole on Youtube just got 20,000 subscribers. Let's Ride
TimeForWasp 11:15 PM 08-31-2022
How Bout Those Chiefs.

Love his content.

https://www.youtube.com/c/howboutthoseCHIEFS

Cole should be breaking 100,000 subscribers tonight or tomorrow. He is blowing it out of the water. 03/14/2023
InChiefsHeaven 05:16 AM 09-01-2022
He's grown on me. At first I was like...dude, you're really kinda annoying...but he's grown on me. I like his content and he's gotten much better as time has gone on. Seriously, he's worth a watch, but you gotta give him a little time to get used to.

Also, I guess he's a hip hop artist too, not that I give two shits about that.
Danguardace 05:47 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by TimeForWasp:
He already has plans to collaborate with
Shaggy Shane, Mike Perna and RGR. Clay may already know him.

I hope not can't Stand RGR and Locked On they are terrible Cole is a good one though.
Dunerdr 06:00 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
I hope not can't Stand RGR and Locked On they are terrible Cole is a good one though.
RGR occasionally has good points but man he can be arrogant af. And most of his helpers are awful.
RealSNR 06:01 AM 09-01-2022
He's an annoying pile of crap.

Seriously. He's fucking annoying.

Did I mention he's annoying?

Fuck him.
Warpaint69 06:22 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
RGR occasionally has good points but man he can be arrogant af. And most of his helpers are awful.
I can't do Daniel Harms videos where he breaks down film.
Jewish Rabbi 06:31 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by TimeForWasp:
You will. He does a great job. My favorite
This girl lived close to you?
Pasta Little Brioni 06:52 AM 09-01-2022
Will not watch a second of that tripe
Dunerdr 07:03 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by Warpaint69:
I can't do Daniel Harms videos where he breaks down film.
I only listen while im at the gym. I dont have time to sit down on youtube and watch, so i mostly skip his stuff. I dont hate his input in group stuff. Two of the guys i really couldnt get into got their own gig bang bros or something maybe.
RealSNR 07:05 AM 09-01-2022
Let’s make the show’s identity revolve around how I look! Get it? I’m a bald douche with a big beard and it looks like my head is upside down! Let’s make that my show’s logo! Let’s put my ugly mug making a cringey shocked face on all the thumbnails. Let’s talk for a full minute about my beard and make beard jokes at the beginning of every video!

And I haven’t gotten to his gay ASMR voice yet either.

The guy is Satan. Literally Satan. He must be stopped.
Dunerdr 07:06 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Let’s make the show’s identity revolve around how I look! Get it? I’m a bald douche with a big beard and it looks like my head is upside down! Let’s make that my show’s logo! Let’s put my ugly mug making a cringey shocked face on all the thumbnails. Let’s talk for a full minute about my beard and make beard jokes at the beginning of every video!

And I haven’t gotten to his gay ASMR voice yet either.

The guy is Satan. Literally Satan. He must be stopped.
Have you considered the Farz cast? Or maybe Shaggyshanes and the spoken pod?
Lzen 07:17 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
He's a pretty good watch actually. If you havent heard of him, give him a try. He releases content daily and does a good job of covering the details.
This. I've been watching his vids here and there for the past few months. He's pretty good.
srvy 07:18 AM 09-01-2022
I don't know if I will give him a second chance. I just watched his latest. Was a lot of I's and my beard bs. As said earlier nobody cares and rattling off information that's easily found on Chiefs.com isn't content. Just wasn't interesting to me. His sugar in his shorts voice he better keep his day job as a barista because I'd expect him to be seen soon dispensing lattes.
TribalElder 07:19 AM 09-01-2022
He probably never even pooped at a kohls
Lzen 07:26 AM 09-01-2022
Wow, some of you all remind me of this.

via GIPHY

I get it. We get can all this info and more on CP. That's why I always come here first. But I think he does a decent job to explain things for the less informed fans. And the beard is just a branding thing. Everybody's a hater, I guess. /shrug
Bwana 07:33 AM 09-01-2022
The guy seems to do a decent job.
Page 2 of 24
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up