ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 56
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Media Center>Indiana Jones 5: First Details
Hammock Parties 12:33 PM 05-21-2021
https://www.theilluminerdi.com/2021/...5gsE-j2lqNlXGk

Originally Posted by :
Plot and character details have still been kept tightly under wraps, until now. The Illuminerdi can exclusively reveal the roles of Mads Mikkelsen and Shaunette Renée Wilson. And on top of that, when the next installment of the Indiana Jones franchise will take place.

According to our sources, Mads Mikkelsen will be playing the villain in this new installment of Indiana Jones. His character is described to us as a Nazi scientist enlisted into NASA by the United States government to work on the space agency’s moon landing initiative.

Shaunette Renee Wilson will be playing Mads Mikkelsen’s villain’s CIA handler responsible for “babysitting” the Nazi scientist turned NASA recruit. There will also be a female villain, “an evil and brutal killer” who will work with Mads Mikkelsen’s character. According to our sources, Scarlett Johansson actually passed on this role previously.

Mads Mikkelsen’s character’s description not only reveals that he will be the villain of Indiana Jones 5, but when the franchise’s next installment will be taking place.

The next Indiana Jones adventure would logically be set during the 1960s space race. NASA’s Apollo 11 landed on the moon in 1969, so it wouldn’t be a shock for the film to be set later in the 1960s, especially since the fourth Indiana Jones film was set in 1957. And in classic Indiana Jones fashion it looks like our hat wearing, whip wielding, archeologist will have another chance to punch some Nazis, with Mikkelsen’s villain being a former scientist for Hitler’s Reich.

[Reply]
srvy 05:41 PM 07-02-2021
Rename it Grandpa Jones 5 he really looks old. Needs to do like Sean Connery and Gene Hackman when they get too old just fade away. Oh and pull his pilot's license before he kills someone. He was a great one but it's kinda over for the action flicks.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:19 PM 07-02-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
Rename it Grandpa Jones 5 he really looks old. Needs to do like Sean Connery and Gene Hackman when they get too old just fade away. Oh and pull his pilot's license before he kills someone. He was a great one but it's kinda over for the action flicks.
"old lions, sensing the end, are at their fiercest"
[Reply]
Mennonite 12:09 PM 07-13-2021
Today is Harrison Fords birthday. 79.

Harrison Ford in his carpenter days. When Michelle Phillips of The Mamas and The Papas saw Star Wars she exclaimed, "That's my pot dealer!" And now we know why the Millennium Falcon had so many false compartments. pic.twitter.com/ALDFjVE3Dj

— Reconsidering Cinema (@coenesqued2) July 13, 2021

[Reply]
Bowser 01:34 PM 07-13-2021
Haha, awesome
[Reply]
Mennonite 10:14 AM 09-09-2021
Harrison Ford, 79, 'returns to filming Indiana Jones 5'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...a-Jones-5.html

I re-watched the first three movies over the last few days. A lot more comedy content than I remembered. Most of it worked but I wouldn't complain if it had been dialed back a bit.

Still not a big fan of Temple of Doom. There are just way too many scenes of Willie screaming. As Indy said “The biggest trouble with her is the noise.” The movie would have been a lot better if they had brought Karen Allen back.

I never realized that the guy who plays the huge Nazi mechanic who gets killed by the propeller in Raiders of the Lost Ark had multiple roles in the franchise. He also played the big Sherpa at the beginning of Raiders as well as the Indian dude who gets steamrolled in Temple of Doom, and a Gestapo agent in part 3.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:21 PM 09-09-2021
Not having high expectations for this.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:23 PM 09-25-2021
In response to some of the more violent sequences in the film (Doom), and with similar complaints about Gremlins, Spielberg suggested that the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) alter its rating system, which it did within two months of the film's release, creating a new PG-13 rating.

My boys and I love the franchise, I’m watching Skull right now with my 8 year old. I hadn’t seen it until a few weeks ago and I liked it. The “Nazi” angle worked in Ark obv but seemed cartoonish in Crusades, a bit like Inglorious Bastards.

Btw when I walked out of Bastards I said to my brother “I didn’t know that’s how Hitler died”. An old couple in front of me looked back like I was an idiot
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:52 AM 10-08-2021
looks good!

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:08 AM 10-08-2021
Next time he's hanging out in Wichita I'll ask him if he's up for an Indy 6.
[Reply]
Mennonite 10:10 AM 10-08-2021
Looks like the Metamucil just kicked in.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:18 PM 10-08-2021
WHERE THE HELL ARE THE PLEATS

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:28 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
WHERE THE HELL ARE THE PLEATS

His outfit needs a little updating. Indy is going to wear the same exact sh*t for decades? Who does that?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:41 AM 10-09-2021
:-)

[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:04 AM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
His outfit needs a little updating. Indy is going to wear the same exact sh*t for decades? Who does that?
Someone obsessed with the physical elements of history.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:28 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Depression Era civilians
[Reply]
Page 9 of 56
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up