ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 56
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Media Center>Indiana Jones 5: First Details
Hammock Parties 12:33 PM 05-21-2021
https://www.theilluminerdi.com/2021/...5gsE-j2lqNlXGk

Originally Posted by :
Plot and character details have still been kept tightly under wraps, until now. The Illuminerdi can exclusively reveal the roles of Mads Mikkelsen and Shaunette Renée Wilson. And on top of that, when the next installment of the Indiana Jones franchise will take place.

According to our sources, Mads Mikkelsen will be playing the villain in this new installment of Indiana Jones. His character is described to us as a Nazi scientist enlisted into NASA by the United States government to work on the space agency’s moon landing initiative.

Shaunette Renee Wilson will be playing Mads Mikkelsen’s villain’s CIA handler responsible for “babysitting” the Nazi scientist turned NASA recruit. There will also be a female villain, “an evil and brutal killer” who will work with Mads Mikkelsen’s character. According to our sources, Scarlett Johansson actually passed on this role previously.

Mads Mikkelsen’s character’s description not only reveals that he will be the villain of Indiana Jones 5, but when the franchise’s next installment will be taking place.

The next Indiana Jones adventure would logically be set during the 1960s space race. NASA’s Apollo 11 landed on the moon in 1969, so it wouldn’t be a shock for the film to be set later in the 1960s, especially since the fourth Indiana Jones film was set in 1957. And in classic Indiana Jones fashion it looks like our hat wearing, whip wielding, archeologist will have another chance to punch some Nazis, with Mikkelsen’s villain being a former scientist for Hitler’s Reich.

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:20 PM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
I'm not in the kinow enough to make any claim that it was spot on, but we do have this from a while back:

A New Indiana Jones 5 Ending Is Being Filmed, Says John Williams
I 100% believe the original ending was a "pass the torch by making the original male hero pathetic compared to his flawless female successor" ending, because that same strategy has been used multiple times recently. The most obvious example being Rey replacing Luke Skywalker.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 08:19 PM 05-26-2023
https://mronline.org/2023/05/04/indi...ferer-is-back/

Some people are too dumb to live.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:13 AM 05-27-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Broadchurch was so good.

I'm an admitted David Tenant stan and Olivia Coleman is a fantastic actress
I'm a Broadchurch fan

Only knock I have is the Luke Hochevar PTSD vibes I get from David Tenant
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05-27-2023, 08:36 AM
This message has been deleted by Tribal Warfare.
Tribal Warfare 03:00 PM 05-27-2023

This is why Kennedy & Indy must fail at the Box Office.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 12:14 PM 05-28-2023
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:

This is why Kennedy & Indy must fail at the Box Office.
Mike Zeroh is the worst Star Wars YouTuber there is. Makes shit up and is never right about anything (I didn't bother to click the link here....but common sense dictates if Indy bombs, KK will be in the hottest water she has ever been at LucasFilm......if Indy bombing is the price of getting rid of KK, then I am okay with the cost.)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:32 PM 05-28-2023
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:
Mike Zeroh is the worst Star Wars YouTuber there is. Makes shit up and is never right about anything (I didn't bother to click the link here....but common sense dictates if Indy bombs, KK will be in the hottest water she has ever been at LucasFilm......if Indy bombing is the price of getting rid of KK, then I am okay with the cost.)
https://www.wired.com/story/the-future-of-star-wars/

If you watched the video you could've cross-referenced
[Reply]
BigRock 02:03 PM 05-28-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I 100% believe the original ending was a "pass the torch by making the original male hero pathetic compared to his flawless female successor" ending
The original ending was allegedly way way way worse.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 12:43 PM 05-30-2023
https://www.wired.com/story/the-future-of-star-wars/

If you watched the video you could've cross-referenced
He lost his crediability a long time ago to bother wasting time watching. Just giving a heads up that he is not considered a reliable source by anyone in the Stars Wars community.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:25 AM 06-05-2023

“The Force has left Lucasfilms." https://t.co/3wa42wbmGH

— FORTUNE (@FortuneMagazine) June 3, 2023

Spoiler!

[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 01:56 AM 06-05-2023

Spoiler!
Pretty damning article...not sure I see Fortune running with that if they didn'ty have Iger's approval.

Hopefully KK's days are numbered, but who knows.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 06:48 AM 06-05-2023
BBC review makes this sound fire:

“I’m not sure how many fans want to see Indiana Jones as a broken, helpless old man who cowers in the corner while his patronizing goddaughter takes the lead, but that’s what we’re given, and it’s as bleak as it sounds,” the BBC wrote, branding it a “gloomy and depressing” final act.
[Reply]
BigRichard 07:16 AM 06-05-2023

“My bet is she stays, just with a different mission,” wagers Schiffer. “The problem isn’t Kathleen Kennedy.”
She is the ****ing problem... I have zero doubt about that and I don't know why the media isn't willing to call her out.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:38 AM 06-05-2023
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
She is the ****ing problem... I have zero doubt about that and I don't know why the media isn't willing to call her out.
The problem is her, but so is everyone with the power to shitcan her.

On the plus side, this movie looks to be a disastrous, steaming pile of shit. The reviews should be entertaining.
[Reply]
BigRichard 03:55 PM 06-06-2023
One of my favorite critics...

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:59 PM 06-06-2023
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
One of my favorite critics...

That guy is awesome, partially because he knows quite a bit about making movies and writing.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 56
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up