ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 387 of 435
« First < 287337377383384385386387 388389390391397 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:51 PM 10-02-2022
We need Danna back.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:42 AM 10-03-2022
Really tried to pay attention to Frank in this game.

I saw two issues when i had a chance to watch most of his defensive snaps in the highlights. First, he needs to stay low at the snap. Just about every time he gets vertical within just a couple strides, literally reducing one of his physical advantages: his length. And he did time several snaps very well, exploding off the snap. But he stands up pretty much immediately, which both slows him down and takes away a lot of that length I mentioned. If he stays down he would accelerate even faster, and he'd be able to get underneath the T's hands on a speed rush.

The other is that he needs to tighten up his . . . everything. When he runs his feet are too wide apart and his elbows are flapping like a chicken's. That's a ton of wasted motion. I can't believe someone hasn't pointed that out by this point in his career so he could work on that. Hell, I'd bet my truck that that wide foot stance is why his spin move sucks ass. He's not able to spin fast enough.

Then there's the too frequent plays where he kind of half-asses a tackle attempt. You don't hit with enough violence to reliably knock runners to the ground with your shoulder, Frank. Wrap everyone up, something I know you know how to do.

Got a long way to go.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:21 AM 10-03-2022
But I thought because he lost weight he was going to dominate this season?
[Reply]
threebag 04:30 AM 10-03-2022
I try not to even watch his side of the ball, constantly washed out of plays and owned. He takes a lot of the enjoyment out of the game. Someone needs to slip and uzi into his carryon next time he flies.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:11 PM 10-06-2022
I feel better tonight knowing that we did not make the worst trade and contract extension for a Seattle Seahawk.
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:11 AM 10-07-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Really tried to pay attention to Frank in this game.

I saw two issues when i had a chance to watch most of his defensive snaps in the highlights. First, he needs to stay low at the snap. Just about every time he gets vertical within just a couple strides, literally reducing one of his physical advantages: his length. And he did time several snaps very well, exploding off the snap. But he stands up pretty much immediately, which both slows him down and takes away a lot of that length I mentioned. If he stays down he would accelerate even faster, and he'd be able to get underneath the T's hands on a speed rush.

The other is that he needs to tighten up his . . . everything. When he runs his feet are too wide apart and his elbows are flapping like a chicken's. That's a ton of wasted motion. I can't believe someone hasn't pointed that out by this point in his career so he could work on that. Hell, I'd bet my truck that that wide foot stance is why his spin move sucks ass. He's not able to spin fast enough.

Then there's the too frequent plays where he kind of half-asses a tackle attempt. You don't hit with enough violence to reliably knock runners to the ground with your shoulder, Frank. Wrap everyone up, something I know you know how to do.

Got a long way to go.
I'm pretty sure I brought the flailing his arms like an idiot thing, but I've had so many posts about the turd I can't remember.

He looks ridiculous out there.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:54 AM 10-07-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I feel better tonight knowing that we did not make the worst trade and contract extension for a Seattle Seahawk.

Seahawks GM has made some great decisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:49 AM 10-07-2022
I thought he might be a little better this season what with the healthier lifestyle.

Guess not.
[Reply]
JPH83 07:56 AM 10-07-2022
I know he's not the same liability as Sorensen was last year in terms of just being relentlessly targeted. But his contract combined with his absolutely abysmal play is a genuine hate crime and every bit as damaging.

Can't blame the guy for cashing in but the drop off in salary from this contract to his next is going to be hilarious to see and richly deserved. Cannot wait to flush this turd.
[Reply]
PHOG 08:27 AM 10-07-2022
Have we cut this POS yet?
[Reply]
DRM08 08:29 AM 10-07-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Pete Carroll sure knows how to screw other teams in trade situations. KC should stop dealing with him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:37 AM 10-07-2022
chiefs are #1 run defense...clark can set the edge!
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:19 AM 10-07-2022
He's waiting for the playoffs to begin sacking QBs.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:21 AM 10-07-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
I know he's not the same liability as Sorensen was last year in terms of just being relentlessly targeted. But his contract combined with his absolutely abysmal play is a genuine hate crime and every bit as damaging.

Can't blame the guy for cashing in but the drop off in salary from this contract to his next is going to be hilarious to see and richly deserved. Cannot wait to flush this turd.
The guy won't get another contract. This is probably his last year in the league.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 11:27 AM 10-07-2022
PFF Edge Rusher rankings:

Danna: 34 of 109
Dunlap: 68 of 109
Karlaftis: 99 of 109
Clark: 103 of 109

KC might have the worst edge rush group in the NFL. Clark might want to start drinking again.
[Reply]
Page 387 of 435
« First < 287337377383384385386387 388389390391397 > Last »
Up