ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 358 of 435
« First < 258308348354355356357358 359360361362368408 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:17 AM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:

Found this. He still looks like a skinny guy with a pump. Not like a NFL DE.
He shed last season's weight. No gut anymore.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:19 AM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
He shed last season's weight. No gut anymore.
But that’s somehow a bad thing!
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:21 AM 06-07-2022
I'm not getting some people here.

Are you wanting him to be fat and out of shape?
[Reply]
staylor26 10:23 AM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:

You’re talking to somebody that doesn’t even think he’s in better shape than last year.

King fucking retard.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:26 AM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You’re talking to somebody that doesn’t even think he’s in better shape than last year.

King fucking reerun.
If it's King or Tex....I just go into it knowing that their argument is going to be stupid and pointless.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:27 AM 06-07-2022
Both things can be true.

He has lost weight, it should theoretically be a good thing.

He isn't jacked by NFL DE standards. Because he's working out in this video he's going to look more pumped than he really is.

It is quite possible that in his weight loss he's lost good weight too, i.e some muscle mass.

It's also possible that he's in a rigid training program and in a lean phase, with the intention of bulking back up again as TC approaches. He could easily add 10lbs in that time, or more.

With all that said, all we can REALLY take from this video is that at least he's trying this time.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:29 AM 06-07-2022
Both things can be true.

He isn't jacked by NFL DE standards. Because he's working out in this video he's going to look more pumped than he really is.

It is quite possible that in his weight loss he's lost good weight too, i.e some muscle mass.

It's also possible that he's in a rigid training program and in a lean phase, with the intention of bulking back up again as TC approaches.

With all that said, all we can REALLY take from this video is that at least he's trying this time.
Pretty much.

Plus it's June and we haven't seen him in any actual, meaningful NFL action. I'll reserve the right to complain until I see that.

Either way...he's gone after this season.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:30 AM 06-07-2022
If it's King or Tex....I just go into it knowing that their argument is going to be stupid and pointless.
Good rule of thumb.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:32 AM 06-07-2022
Both things can be true.

It's also possible that he's in a rigid training program and in a lean phase, with the intention of bulking back up again as TC approaches. He could easily add 10lbs in that time, or more.

But like I was trying to say, Cullen recently said the Chiefs are going to be multiple on their fronts. This could be the plan for him.

And I just don’t see how this could possibly be a net loss either way considering he reportedly was in bad physical shape last year.
[Reply]
Sofa King 10:37 AM 06-07-2022
He looks sick.
[Reply]
O.city 10:38 AM 06-07-2022
He looks fine? I mean he's not fat so that's better than last year.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:40 AM 06-07-2022

Bottom line is that Frank Clark was simply never good as Veach thought he was. He can 'try' all he wants but Frank Clark Fucking Sucks.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:41 AM 06-07-2022

I don't give a shit about some random picture of him... my issue is the fact he hasn't participated in any of the OTA's to-date, despite the Chiefs giving him the most lucrative offseason workout bonus of any player in the NFL to attend these workouts.

And yes I know they are voluntary... but if your team is giving you the biggest $$$ offseason workout bonus in the league... take a hint.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:44 AM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
But like I was trying to say, Cullen recently said the Chiefs are going to be multiple on their fronts. This could be the plan for him.

And I just don’t see how this could possibly be a net loss either way considering he reportedly was in bad physical shape last year.
Reportedly?

You saw him, right?

There was no 'reportedly' to it - dude spent the offseason ferrying firearms and getting fat.

I just don't think it matters much. He's a mediocre player who had a couple nice years as a situational rusher early in his career (as have MANY guys) who is now being considered a bounce back candidate due to nothing more than the money he was being paid.

If this guy had never gotten the contract he got, he'd probably be out of the league by now. There's nothing unique or interesting or even surprising about a flash in the pan.

All that's surprising is that Veach bought into it.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:49 AM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Reportedly?

You saw him, right?

There was no 'reportedly' to it - dude spent the offseason ferrying firearms and getting fat.

I just don't think it matters much. He's a mediocre player who had a couple nice years as a situational rusher early in his career (as have MANY guys) who is now being considered a bounce back candidate due to nothing more than the money he was being paid.

If this guy had never gotten the contract he got, he'd probably be out of the league by now. There's nothing unique or interesting or even surprising about a flash in the pan.

All that's surprising is that Veach bought into it.
I still think you don’t give enough credit to the Seahawks version of Frank Clark. If we got that guy, it would’ve never been an issue.

But that’s a pointless discussion that we’ve already had many times.

I’ve already said that being in better shape might not mean shit on the field, but it certainly isn’t a bad thing either.
[Reply]
Page 358 of 435
« First < 258308348354355356357358 359360361362368408 > Last »
Up