ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 308 of 435
« First < 208258298304305306307308 309310311312318358408 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 04:39 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Why can't I look "audit one of his greatest stretches of games in his career"? Especially when people use that stretch to justify his contract and the draft capital used to acquire him. Hell when I see people saying "we don't win the Super Bowl without Frank", then I really think that his "big plays" need to actually be looked into.

There is literally not one sack that entire postseason from him that isn't caused by either the QB holding the ball way too long or where he's not benefitting from his teammates dominating on the D line.

Texans sack 1 - 3rd down/losing 14 with 3:07 left in the 1st quarter - this would be the best of the bunch if we don't fumble the punt and give it right back

Texans sack 2 - up 10 with 9:28 in the 3rd qtr, Watson runs around for an hour and finally gets knocked down. Coverage sack. Frank says thanks DBs!

Texan Sack 3 - Up 20 with 1:31 in the 4th qtr, 4th down. No one touches Frank off the edge and gets a sack

Titans sack - up 11 with 1:28 left in the 4th qtr. Frank actually beat the tackle by turning around, lays his back into the OTs chest and rolls off him, then catches Tanny. This one is all Frank and a really shitty play by the OT.

Super Bowl sack - already described what happened and if not for Jones and KPass, then it doesn't even happen.

So anyone that thinks we don't win that SB without Frank please explain how?

Frank Clark ****ing sucks
You clearly have not watched our DE play in the past decade if you think the Texans and 49ers sacks would be sure things with our past personnel.

And I say that as a devoted Justin Houston fanboi
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 04:51 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
You clearly have not watched our DE play in the past decade if you think the Texans and 49ers sacks would be sure things with our past personnel.

Give me a DE that actually gives a shit, has a bit of talent and is HUNGRY-
I will take that over Frank F****** Clark all day long. Anyone who believes this POS "fixes his shit" is in complete denial.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 05:16 PM 09-25-2021

Hali was a beast. **** out of here acrting like the Chiefs have never had good pass rushers on outside before Clark got here.

Stats don't always tell whole story. Frank Clark got some sacks in SB run which helped the Chiefs win. Absolutely and that is great but to act like he dominated in those games and was main reason the defense had success is BS. He made some plays at the right time but nothing more. He wasn't Derrick Thomas out there.

It is what it is. There's nothing Veach can do about the Frank Clark trade but hopefully he learns from it. At least he made some plays in that SB run so it wasn't a total loss but still bad and its hurting this team, especially the pass rush, right now.
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:39 PM 09-25-2021

Hali and Houston both make those plays. In both of those games Frank has a sack that he is basically untouched. One because they decide to not even block him and on the other because he's looping inside and Chris Jones knocks the center back 2 yards and on his ass the instant Clark gets touched by him.
[Reply]
TribalElder 05:41 PM 09-25-2021
Wonder how much of that attitude during the super bowl run could be attributed to Terrell Suggs being in the locker room
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:45 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Wonder how much of that attitude during the super bowl run could be attributed to Terrell Suggs being in the locker room
A big portion.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:46 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
I'm doubtful of his ability.
Well, they say the best ability is availability.

Motherfucker better be AVAILABLE for another SB run, or he'll be discussing his availability with another fucking team.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:50 PM 09-25-2021
I think Clark should be let go.

But I have severe doubts that Dee Ford or Frank Zombo make the plays Frank did in the 2019 postseason run.
[Reply]
-King- 06:15 PM 09-25-2021
I think Clark should be let go.

But I have severe doubts that Dee Ford or Frank Zombo make the plays Frank did in the 2019 postseason run.
Yeah zombo sucked. But why wouldn't Dee Ford make those sacks? People forget him and Houston had 3 sacks the Indy game before the AFCCG. Then they played against Brady and did what everyone does against Brady and everyone acts like they were shit the whole time. I mean Houston had a sack in 3 out of his past 4 playoff games.

Do you really think there's something Frank has that any other player doesn't?
[Reply]
Flying High D 06:16 PM 09-25-2021
Did Frank get Hobo’s locker when he got here, cause he definitely got his spirit.
[Reply]
R Clark 06:19 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah zombo sucked. But why wouldn't Dee Ford make those sacks? People forget him and Houston had 3 sacks the Indy game before the AFCCG. Then they played against Brady and did what everyone does against Brady and everyone acts like they were shit the whole time. I mean Houston had a sack in 3 out of his past 4 playoff games.

Fuck dee Ford you half to keep from being offsides before you can make a play
[Reply]
-King- 06:21 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Fuck dee Ford you half to keep from being offsides before you can make a play
Oh I 100% agree. But he could have done everything frank did. I don't think anyone can deny he's a MUCH better pass rusher. But yeah he made one of the biggest fuck ups in sports history so yeah...
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:07 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:

If Dee wasn’t speed rushing, he absolutely loafed it coming in on the inside. The dude just shied away from contact whenever he could. Hell, he did that in the same game where Frank came up with that game clinching sack.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:10 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Well, they say the best ability is availability.

Mother****er better be AVAILABLE for another SB run, or he'll be discussing his availability with another ****ing team.
Unless you're as non existent as Frank has become and when he's on the field we basically have 10 players on D. I'd rather he sit and then we can let Kaindoh get the reps. Frank being out is addition by subtraction.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:42 PM 09-25-2021
I think Frank Clark might be a case study of what happens when guys get paid. He had a troubled childhood past living in poverty. Now he’s got his first huge check. He also won the Super Bowl, so he’s accomplished the 2 things most players want in this league regardless if they love the game or not: a ring and wealth.

It’s like working out. You work your ass off and finally get the body you want over time. Then you turn out like Lewdog and get a hot chick in bed. You’ve made it. But the hard part is the consistency. You need to work out to keep that body which is a standard requirement to bag a super hot chick (unless you’re loaded money wise), but that’s too much work and since you’ve already had the body and sex with the hot chick, you feel like you’ve made it and taper off down the line to regress to the mean.

It’s life. And I think that’s what has happened to Frank.
[Reply]
Page 308 of 435
« First < 208258298304305306307308 309310311312318358408 > Last »
Up