ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 229 of 435
« First < 129179219225226227228229 230231232233239279329 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
scho63 07:41 AM 11-30-2020
Did Frank Clark have a bet on the Bucs yesterday?

He sure seemed like he was trying hard to win it for good 'ol Tom.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:07 AM 11-30-2020
It has to be injury or SB hangover.

It just doesn't make any sense.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 08:09 AM 11-30-2020
I honestly believe Frank took offense to the Bucs backlash on the hit to Mahomes head. Went insane and made the decision to hit Brady in his dome any chance he got. The guy is a nutjob.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:11 AM 11-30-2020
Well him and Jones got us one SuperBowl, maybe we can hold out hope that Mahomes can carry us through their mistakes/lack of production.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:21 AM 11-30-2020
I'm sure the Chiefs were hoping for just one Super Bowl when they traded for and paid Clark
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:27 AM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
I honestly believe Frank took offense to the Bucs backlash on the hit to Mahomes head. Went insane and made the decision to hit Brady in his dome any chance he got. The guy is a nutjob.
Well, if you're gonna do that shit on purpose, make it a good one.

He could have knocked his block off a little harder
[Reply]
RunKC 08:39 AM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
That's great. I love that he did that. But he's paid to do some of that in the regular season too. I don't see mahomes, tyreek and kelce taking the regular season off just because they can turn it on in the post season even though they got big contracts too.
How about Sammy? That guy doesn’t even play more than 6 regular season games a year and he was paid a ton of money.

It’s always funny to hear people avoid him when bringing up Frank.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 09:06 AM 11-30-2020
Frank does need to start making some plays. He has been nonexistent for a good stretch now and he made a couple of boneheaded penalties yesterday. The pass rush in general has been nonexistent and that shit needs to change. I do think Spags and the boys will figure it out but that shit is frustrating as hell
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:23 AM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

The guy only had one of the best postseasons by a pass rusher in NFL history which helped lead to a SB victory.
I suppose the term "Legend" just has a different meaning to me I suppose.

Is Christian Colon a KC legend? After all, he contributed to a World Series win...

To me Jamaal Charles and Derrick Johnson are more "Legend" and they didn't win shit.
Mahomes and Hill will be remembered forever... but if Frank Clark keeps playing the way he currently is, nobody is going to be talking about him in 20 years. Not very Legendary.

But it's okay, you can have your opinion... and facepalm.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 09:37 AM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
How about Sammy? That guy doesn’t even play more than 6 regular season games a year and he was paid a ton of money.

His contract is up after this season. Clark is making over $25 million each of the next 3 years.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:38 AM 11-30-2020

They both need to do better.

Frank is available but playing like garbage. He is seriously indistinguishable from the revolving door of JAGs we've got at the opposite DE spot.. and Sammy takes this offense from one of the best in the league to one of the best of all-time but he's never available.

We're paying these guys too much to just show up or only give us 8 or 9 games a season.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:42 AM 11-30-2020

He's also a part of the "It's okay, they'll show up in the playoffs when it counts" gang.

We don't know if they'll show up in the playoffs. Clark has only had one year of doing that. Watkins had good playoff games both in 2018 and 2019, but whoop de damn doo.

At least Chris Jones has a track record of making big plays and showing up throughout the entire duration of the season. That's why he's further down the shit list than these other guys. Hell, for me he's not even on my shit list, but that's a different story.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 09:46 AM 11-30-2020

Sammy doesn’t even break the top 25 salaries Frank is top 10. Apples to oranges.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:49 AM 11-30-2020

Sammy & Frank will both be gone at some point in the near future. Mahomes' cap hit is only $5-6M this year, and it's covering up for the lack of production by a number of overpaid players on this team. That's only a temporary situation though.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:49 AM 11-30-2020
The point is that even if they do turn on the jets eventually, we can't keep banking on 3 of the highest paid players on the team to play like crap in the regular season and then all of a sudden start playing well. No, Sammy isn't top 10 in team salaries, but we still kept him around and moved shit. We could have spent that money elsewhere.

If Clark sucks, we don't have many legit options for pass rush left except for random blitzers and Chris Jones. Wharton and Danna are rotation guys and aren't there yet. If we don't have a pass rush, that makes the job more difficult for everybody else on defense. When that happens, the chemistry isn't as good. There's less of a track record for success that the defense can rely on. Even the good players will occasionally slightly hesitate on the field. It also puts more pressure on our offense.

"But the games won't matter until late in the season and into the playoffs..."

Anything can happen in an NFL game. Anything. Just because it's a regular season game doesn't mean we don't need our stars to play well. Because we totally do.
[Reply]
Page 229 of 435
« First < 129179219225226227228229 230231232233239279329 > Last »
Up