ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 178 of 435
« First < 78128168174175176177178 179180181182188228278 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 05:06 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
So your whole argument is that people shouldn't be mad at Clark not playing up to expectations because our big deal players rarely play up to expectations?

....I guess that's one way to look at it.
You really are an angry little pessimist...

We just curb stomped the raiders and you're still complaining...

Clark hasn't been as good as we'd hoped for, but, jesus look at the light at the end of the tunnel
[Reply]
-King- 06:36 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
You really are an angry little pessimist...

We just curb stomped the raiders and you're still complaining...

Clark hasn't been as good as we'd hoped for, but, jesus look at the light at the end of the tunnel
This thread is about Frank Clark lmao. It would be one thing if I went into the rep thread or any other thread and talked about it, but this thread is about Frank Clark. I talked about Frank Clark. If you don't want to read about Frank Clark not having an impact, then you probably shouldn't come in this thread 10 out of 12 weeks.

I also went to the Darwin Thompson thread and gave him props for how he played and expressed how I want to see him play when teams also have to account for us passing. Are you going to go in that thread and praise me for being an optimist?
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 08:43 PM 12-02-2019
This thread is about Frank Clark lmao. It would be one thing if I went into the rep thread or any other thread and talked about it, but this thread is about Frank Clark. I talked about Frank Clark. If you don't want to read about Frank Clark not having an impact, then you probably shouldn't come in this thread 10 out of 12 weeks.

I also went to the Darwin Thompson thread and gave him props for how he played and expressed how I want to see him play when teams also have to account for us passing. Are you going to go in that thread and praise me for being an optimist?
Well I'm just going to level with you here, I understand your disappointment with Frank Clark. He hasn't been worth the bill of goods he was sold for...

But it gets to a level with you shitting all over chiefs players where I have to ask, are you constantly on your period?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:48 PM 12-02-2019
King has been on his period since his mom started getting them.

There's a reason we call him King Pussy.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:01 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
How is that any different than you saying that their point of view is from not wanting to "look at anything but flashy stats and highlight reel plays"?
:-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:07 PM 12-02-2019
Alright Clay - how'd you chart the first 3 run plays? Because I'm just watching the game on TV for the first time.

The 2nd and 3rd runs were terrible reps by Clark. The 2nd (on 2nd and 10) ran right through the B gap to his side and if he does anything at all, he forces Jacobs to change direction and he doesn't hit the gap with a full head of steam. Instead he lets a TE completely direct him out of the play on a relatively slow developing play that he should've been able to impact. A simple inside move (again, against a TE) and he can make that play in the backfield or at least knock Jacobs off path and keep it to a gain of a couple.

Then on the 3rd and short Clark gets stood straight up and as everyone stacks in the middle, if he could put a helmet into Richard and driven him sideways to stop his forward momentum, he probably doesn't get that secondary drive to push the pile and get the 1st. Instead the dude just stands there watching the play and pumping his fist...after Richard got the 1st.

Those are the kinds of plays you just ignore because they 'ran away from Clark' but they didn't. They ran LG and he took himself WAY out of the play on the first one, then on the second they ran up the chute and again he was taken out wide so he couldn't provide support.

Man - the guy was not good. At all. I'm not gonna sit here and watch every play he was involved in because I'm just back in the damn office and have shit to do while this is in the background, but I'm 4 snaps into a quarter where there's "nothing to complain about at all" in your words and this dude is doing 3rd round pick stuff and has had 2 run plays where he simply wasn't competitive.

He DID get doubled on the Mathieu pick - a true double at that. But man, how !@#$ing bad is Derek Carr? That pocket was clean and Carr just throws it right to Mathieu. That dude suuuuuuucks.
[Reply]
JakeF 09:07 PM 12-02-2019
Hope to hell this is just an off-year and he can stay healthy going forward.
[Reply]
-King- 09:12 PM 12-02-2019
Well I'm just going to level with you here, I understand your disappointment with Frank Clark. He hasn't been worth the bill of goods he was sold for...

But it gets to a level with you shitting all over chiefs players where I have to ask, are you constantly on your period?
So we can't discuss a player who is underperforming? Or what exactly do you want? And what other chiefs players have I been shitting on? I'll wait.
[Reply]
-King- 09:18 PM 12-02-2019
The funny thing is that I'm pretty sure I was one of if not the first person to give Clark his props in this thread after the chargers game. But when I note he had another bad game and isn't living up to expectations, there's a problem.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:18 PM 12-02-2019
In run defend, Clark’s hand placement is terrible. He takes on way too much surface area of any given blocker, and struggles to shed. His pass rush arc was way too deep last game as well - you do this at times to setup future counters, but he was getting washed 3-4 yards out at times.

Frank: less talk, more football.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 09:23 PM 12-02-2019
So we can't discuss a player who is underperforming? Or what exactly do you want? And what other chiefs players have I been shitting on? I'll wait.
Dude I'm not going to sift through your posts, and I'm not here often enough for people to make impressions on me, but you need an antidepressant or a change of loyalty.

You ALWAYS seem to hate any direction the chiefs are going.

That said flame away at me for not providing examples, I fully admit I did not do that, but as I said, it seems incredibly odd that almost every time I pop in here and I see a comment from you, it's negative or angsty
[Reply]
-King- 09:27 PM 12-02-2019
Dude I'm not going to sift through your posts, and I'm not here often enough for people to make impressions on me, but you need an antidepressant or a change of loyalty.

You ALWAYS seem to hate any direction the chiefs are going.

That said flame away at me for not providing examples, I fully admit I did not do that, but as I said, it seems incredibly odd that almost every time I pop in here and I see a comment from you, it's negative or angsty
You mean Everytime you pop in a thread called Frank Clark fucking sucks and Frank Clark had been bad 10 out of 12 weeks my comments are negative?

Whoa! You think that maybe there's a correlation between bad play and negative reactions? Nah, can't be.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 09:31 PM 12-02-2019
You mean Everytime you pop in a thread called Frank Clark ****ing sucks and Frank Clark had been bad 10 out of 12 weeks my comments are negative?

Whoa! You think that maybe there's a correlation between bad play and negative reactions? Nah, can't be.
Sorry I wasn't clear enough, I meant CP in general.

I apologize for engaging you in the first place.

You win.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:31 PM 12-02-2019
Long pass play to Washington was a play where Carr had all day to throw.

Frank Clark was 1v1 against a TE and the TE just arced him right out of the play so that Carr could just stand there after 4 seconds and dump it off to the RB. Clay says he "Beat the TE around the edge..."

My ass - the guy ran himself out of the play and couldn't press the edge on a damn TE. The TE did exactly what he'd have been coached to do against a guy he's giving size to - simply route him out of the play. And Clark was happy to oblige him by simply making himself a non-factor as Carr stood stock still, surveyed the field and dumped off for a 30 yard gain.

For fucks sake, Clay - I just happened to look up when I heard a long play and watched the replay. You're really telling me you 'objectively' reviewed this game, finished the 1st quarter and found "nothing to bitch about?"

This is pathetic, even by your standards. I'm barely even watching and found two plays they 'ran away from him' on where his ineffectiveness mattered and a 3rd where he 'beat the TE round the edge' by running 2 yards behind where the QB was standing and never so much as presented a credible threat to Carr.

If ANYONE wants to get a good feel of Clay's 'objective review' of Frank Clark, just watch the first damn quarter. This is a master class in complete bullshit.
[Reply]
-King- 10:06 PM 12-02-2019
Sorry I wasn't clear enough, I meant CP in general.

I apologize for engaging you in the first place.

You win.
The funny thing is I know you can't name another player I'm negative about because there aren't any. I'm not even negative about the Chiefs. I've posted in numerous other threads how we're still Superbowl contenders and how I think it will come between us and the Ravens for the AFC.

But somehow you missed that because I'm critical of Frank Clark.
[Reply]
Page 178 of 435
« First < 78128168174175176177178 179180181182188228278 > Last »
Up