ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 133 of 315
« First < 3383123129130131132133 134135136137143183233 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:51 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
Dj, in my game with Clay, under pressure:

Goff: 5/7 44 yards 1td 0 sacks
Brees: 8/10 111 yards 0 td 0 sacks
Brees makes some sense; he and Brady are among those guys that convention says you simply don't blitz because they're aces under pressure.

Goff - well that's a different story but now you get into Rainman's point regarding randomness. If he throws 1 pick on an 8th attempt, his line is probably right where it should be when pressured. So small sample size caveats would apply there.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:56 PM 11-22-2019
I’m hesitant to say anything because I’ve got them week 2, but why did Corona start Keenum over Jimmy G?
[Reply]
lewdog 03:02 PM 11-22-2019
Can you set multiple week lineups at once or only 1 week at a time after the game is simulated?
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:08 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Can you set multiple week lineups at once or only 1 week at a time after the game is simulated?
Only one week at a time. The game plans and lineups will carry over from week to week if you don't update them, but the lineups won't adjust for injuries. So it's really important to monitor lineups from week to week.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:10 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I’m hesitant to say anything because I’ve got them week 2, but why did Corona start Keenum over Jimmy G?
Interesting element of this game is that there are some really makeable arguments for Keenum over Jimmy Grapes based on their 2018 performance. Garoppolo had a sub 60% completion rate last year, an AWFUL QBR, some really bad DVOA figures, 3 picks to 5 TDs - extrapolate that to a simulator and the performance is gonna be awfully sketchy.

Keenum's INT rate was worse but he had a better QBR and was better in some other metrics as well. I'm not saying he made the right call, but it's weirdly defensible based on trying to pro-rate Garoppolo's short sample size last season and knowing what we know about how Keenum actually performed.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:13 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Only one week at a time. The game plans and lineups will carry over from week to week if you don't update them, but the lineups won't adjust for injuries. So it's really important to monitor lineups from week to week.
I don't believed it's 'updated' to week 2 as I still don't appear to have my starting RT available and he should be.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:16 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:

So how does that work out?

Let’s say I’ve got Garropolo as my starter with Keenum at backup. Week 6 or whenever Jimmy G goes out to injury, if I don’t take him out of the starting lineup what happens?
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:27 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
So how does that work out?

Let’s say I’ve got Garropolo as my starter with Keenum at backup. Week 6 or whenever Jimmy G goes out to injury, if I don’t take him out of the starting lineup what happens?
I could be wrong, so keep an eye out. But I don't think the sim promotes people. If your starter is out and you don't promote your backup, then "street free agent" comes in and starts.

But I could be wrong about that. It's been a while since we've been up and running.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:40 PM 11-22-2019
Not sure how to address clock management in a sensible way:

Originally Posted by :
2nd Q 0:40 3rd and 15 Carson City 24 Ryan Fitzpatrick passes complete to Kerryon Johnson for a gain of 9 yards. time out Columbia
So on 3rd and long I come up short of the sticks and immediately call a timeout to stop the clock at 32 seconds before kicking a FG. They drive down the field and answer with a FG of their own.

Is there really any reasonable justification for a TO there? Even Andy Reid doesn't call that timeout. That gets drained down to 5 seconds even if you have confusion on the field. Or you force the opponent to use one of THEIR timeouts.

My guess is that the sim has the gameplan in 'hurry up' mode so the timeout was used, but is there any way to address those 3rd/4th down plays where a timeout clearly doesn't make any sense?
[Reply]
wheeler08 05:15 PM 11-22-2019
Andy did just call time out
[Reply]
PHOG 07:09 PM 11-22-2019
I was in the other league, any open spots?..The other league never filled.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:11 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by PHOG:
I was in the other league, any open spots?..The other league never filled.
We're still two spots away from filling League 2 with soft marketing. It's been slow because we don't want to market to potential retail customers since those spots are more or less free.

If you want to keep your current team, you could take over the Vail Snow Devils in League 1 if you like. They're 1-0 after a strong defensive performance. PM me if interested.
[Reply]
MagicHef 02:48 AM 11-23-2019
Matt Ioannidis!
[Reply]
TambaBerry 01:26 PM 11-23-2019
is there no way to look at your teams defensive individual stats?
[Reply]
TambaBerry 01:57 PM 11-23-2019
also when is next game? I have my better DE available this week and cant put ghim in the lineup
[Reply]
Page 133 of 315
« First < 3383123129130131132133 134135136137143183233 > Last »
Up