ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 82 of 84
« First < 32727879808182 8384 >
Media Center>Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric
keg in kc 05:43 PM 01-17-2015
Figure this would have a better chance of surviving in the Media Center than on the main page, and I'll be adding youtube and podcast links from time to time as I come across them, so it fits.

This has been something that's interested me from a very young age, all aspects of mysterious stuff, whether we're talking forgotten or forbidden archeology or civilization (Atlantis, pre-colombian exploration of america, etc), unexplained events (like Tunguska in 1908, the lost Roanoke Island colony, etc), paranormal events like ghosts, the study of ESP and that sort of thing, conspiracy (ranging from JFK to stuff like the perpetration of the drug war and the infilitration of the media by US intelligence) and, of course, UFOs (which to me means "unexplained" not "extraterrestrial" but that's a whole other topic).

Anything could show up, and everybody should feel free to add whatever they like. Just try to keep it as civil and respectful as possible. This is not intended to be a DC thread; it's as much for entertainment purposes as it is to solve all the world's mysteries.

**Although if anybody posts anything from Third Phase of Moon they should probably expect me to kick them in the balls.**

Few things I like to watch or listen to in no particular order (most of this can be found on itunes as well...):

The Paracast
Binall of America
The Gralian Report
The Paranormal Report
Dark City
Radio Misterioso
Open Minds (mostly their podcast)

That's it for now, just wanted to get this started. Been thinking about doing it for a while...
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:28 PM 07-03-2022
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
This
Who said they dont want to be spotted?

They routinely put on huge displays for entire cities to witness
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:39 PM 07-06-2022
Whoa :-)11!

Check out this footage from the shows finale...

[Reply]
Rausch 02:01 PM 07-09-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Who said they dont want to be spotted?

They routinely put on huge displays for entire cities to witness
This.

We don't want ants screwing up our picnic but we don't care about hiding from them either. We'd prefer to avoid the pain in the ass they cause...
[Reply]
Cheater5 12:05 PM 02-27-2023
I subscribe to the Shawn Ryan channel on YouTube, who typically has guests of other flavors and backgrounds on his show. This one popped up a week or so ago and I had never heard of Dr. Steven Greer before.

I listened to this driving to / from work each day to kill some time, and found it interesting. I still don't understand how this guy went from being an ER surgeon to (supposedly) briefing the Director of the CIA on extraterrestrials in a relatively short period of time. The interview never really dives into how he came into possession of so much highly classified information, and why (again, allegedly) so many powerful people give him an audience.

Nonetheless, there's some compelling things in here not UFO related as well.

[Reply]
Bowser 12:33 PM 02-27-2023
Nice, thanks for the head's up
[Reply]
Jerm 09:24 AM 05-31-2023
NASA briefing/meeting on UAP/UFOs going on right now…can watch it on YouTube if you want…

Almost an hour in and it’s a bunch of word salad, “yeah buts”, and denials so far…dunno if anything of note will actually come out of this. I doubt it…
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:43 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Jerm:
NASA briefing/meeting on UAP/UFOs going on right now…can watch it on YouTube if you want…

Almost an hour in and it’s a bunch of word salad, “yeah buts”, and denials so far…dunno if anything of note will actually come out of this. I doubt it…
Yeah i saw this pop up in my YouTube feed last night. Thanks for reminding me. I was gonna put it on today and listen to it while i work.

Motherfucker is 4hrs long....
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:53 AM 06-01-2023

When in doubt assume it's a DARPA project
[Reply]
Jerm 07:48 AM 06-05-2023
https://thedebrief.org/intelligence-...n-human-craft/

Well now….this could get interesting…
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:54 AM 06-05-2023

The UFO community is going pretty crazy with this. This is pretty huge I think.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:37 AM 06-05-2023

So alien stuff has been collected for years all over the globe, and not one time did anything fall onto private property, or anywhere near a person with a smartphone. What are the odds?
[Reply]
Jerm 11:53 AM 06-05-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
So alien stuff has been collected for years all over the globe, and not one time did anything fall onto private property, or anywhere near a person with a smartphone. What are the odds?
Smartphones haven’t any been a thing for long in the grand scheme of things…

Also, the Roswell wreckage absolutely fell onto private property on a ranch, Mac Brazel found it.

I mean, it’s not like these things are landing on people’s front yards lol.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:05 PM 06-05-2023
Smartphones haven’t any been a thing for long in the grand scheme of things…
No, but cameras have been.

Also, the Roswell wreckage absolutely fell onto private property on a ranch, Mac Brazel found it.
The wreckage was never proven to be of extraterrestrial origin, either.

I mean, it’s not like these things are landing on people’s front yards lol.
They aren't landing at all. They're crashing, supposedly.

Of course, all that magically stopped once smart phones became ubiquitous.
[Reply]
Spott 12:17 PM 06-05-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:

They aren't landing at all. They're crashing, supposedly.

Of course, all that magically stopped once smart phones became ubiquitous.
Somehow they've managed to travel millions of light years, but don't know how to land the damn things. Or they travel that far, only to turn around and fly away 5 seconds after they get here. What's even more coincidental is that only military pilots have seen UFO's, but the thousand of commercial pilots that spend all day flying around have never seen anything.
[Reply]
Jerm 12:22 PM 06-05-2023
Originally Posted by Spott:
Somehow they've managed to travel millions of light years, but don't know how to land the damn things. Or they travel that far, only to turn around and fly away 5 seconds after they get here. What's even more coincidental is that only military pilots have seen UFO's, but the thousand of commercial pilots that spend all day flying around have never seen anything.
Yeah that’s even close to being true lol….
[Reply]
Page 82 of 84
« First < 32727879808182 8384 >
Up