6 Nick Loftin, SS
7 Kyle Isbel, OF
8 Khali Lee, OF
9 Jonathan Bowlan, RHP
10 Carlos Hernedez, RHP
[Reply]
srvy 10:13 PM 03-13-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
It wasn't that he didn't like them, it was that he handled young players poorly because he was overly loyal to veteran players (especially veteran players who attended a weekly meeting with him on Sundays to study a very old book - this is a rumor only, but one I heard from people who would know and have no reason to lie to me about it) and because he let his veteran nobody players haze the rookies like crazy (see Jordan Hicks).
If I remember you sold Tyreek down the river because of rumors from friends with your wife that had the goods. They supposedly were part of Reeks nursing care. Seems there is a bigger issue you have here.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:26 PM 03-13-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
If I remember you sold Tyreek down the river because of rumors from friends with your wife that had the goods. They supposedly were part of Reeks nursing care. Seems there is a bigger issue you have here.
That whole story was a mess. Why bring it up in this thread?

IIRC, Duncan was the one who gave word that “more was coming” before the tape broke and had correct news about Ariel during the Britt Reid debacle.

No need to bring up that laundry into this thread though.
[Reply]
srvy 11:27 PM 03-13-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
That whole story was a mess. Why bring it up in this thread?

IIRC, Duncan was the one who gave word that “more was coming” before the tape broke and had correct news about Ariel during the Britt Reid debacle.

No need to bring up that laundry into this threaded though.
It brings into question his sources that's why.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:16 AM 03-14-2021
Oh it's old crybaby snowflake SRVY coming to spew idiotic shit. What's that have to do with baseball stuff. Dude knows multiple people I'd assume and has several baseball contacts. Keep your geriatric, fuck stick self out of the Royals thread.
[Reply]
srvy 12:34 AM 03-14-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Oh it's old crybaby snowflake SRVY coming to spew idiotic shit. What's that have to do with baseball stuff. Dude knows multiple people I'd assume and has several baseball contacts. Keep your geriatric, fuck stick self out of the Royals thread.
Fuck you pip squeek
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:45 AM 03-14-2021

That I share things I hear on a message board I’ve been part of for 20 years?

Yeah, that’s a really big issue , isn’t it?

I put my mea culpa in on Hill long ago. Statistically, it is very rare for a domestic abuse “victim” to be staging it/making it up. In this case, that now looks like what happened. What she was telling police initially and then recanted was 1) damning and 2) not rare for a victim to recant.

But I’ve learned from it and try to be better (like giving more context around rumors when I talk rumors).

But thanks for popping by our thread. Stay a while. The Royals are on the rise.
[Reply]
srvy 12:47 AM 03-14-2021
dlphg9 looking to juggle someone's balls for rep and approval.

Don't worry dlphg9 one day surely your balls have got to drop.
[Reply]
srvy 12:52 AM 03-14-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
That I share things I hear on a message board I’ve been part of for 20 years?

Yeah, that’s a really big issue , isn’t it?

I put my mea culpa in on Hill long ago. Statistically, it is very rare for a domestic abuse “victim” to be staging it/making it up. In this case, that now looks like what happened. What she was telling police initially and then recanted was 1) damning and 2) not rare for a victim to recant.

But I’ve learned from it and try to be better (like giving more context around rumors when I talk rumors).

But thanks for popping by our thread. Stay a while. The Royals are on the rise.
Hope so. Might be nice to give the manager a break who was in his first MLB managerial position with an organization that thinks they are ordained world series champs every year. Maybe a young first time big league manager felt like maybe better to run with vets.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:39 AM 03-14-2021
John “Duke” Wathan went #4 overall in 1971 out of U-San Diego.

Only 3 first rounders ever made the Bigs.

Wathan (4th) 5.0 war
Don Collins (5th) 0.7 War
Dave Hilton (1st) -2.0 War
[Reply]
tk13 03:34 PM 03-14-2021
On MLB Network tonight, and Witt's leading off.

Here’s how we’re lining up tonight against the Dodgers.

��: KCSP 610
��: https://t.co/yTSrjBgfFw#RoyalsST pic.twitter.com/CXQMJbUDRv

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) March 14, 2021

[Reply]
tk13 07:13 PM 03-14-2021
That was seriously impressive. Witt leads off the game with a 12 pitch AB and worked a walk against Julio Urias, That was legit.
[Reply]
tk13 07:18 PM 03-14-2021
Then he scores from 2nd on a muffed ground ball by the SS. Putting on a show on national TV.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:21 PM 03-14-2021
This kid is gonna be fun to watch when he gets to the The Show.

Hope I get to catch him at some games in Soringfield when NWA comes to town (assuming he starts the year there like I think he will).
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:25 PM 03-14-2021
Bubba crushed that!
[Reply]
tk13 07:25 PM 03-14-2021
Heck of a start. Knocked Urias out after 2/3 of an inning and Bubba hits a grand slam off the reliever.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 440
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Up