ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 99 of 104
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid appreciation thread
Hammock Parties 10:51 PM 10-01-2018
The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the fucking win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:03 PM 12-17-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Who are you stupid piece of shit?
He loves whacking dudes. I do know that.

Nothing wrong with that as long as it's consensual, of course. Well... mostly...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:04 PM 12-17-2023
Andy stealing HS plays now

Here's our version. @mitchholthus Thanks for the shout out. @Chiefs @NFL @PatrickMahomes pic.twitter.com/zlJbYiAeJI

— Conway Springs FB (@ConwaySpringsFB) December 17, 2023

[Reply]
New World Order 06:05 PM 12-17-2023
That offense today was the offense we had in years' past.

Yeah yeah yeah, Mahomes threw a pick early but other than that, Rice looks like a 1 and Kelce is still good.

We were able to move the ball against Belichick with ease, something Mahomes has struggled to do at times.

Baltimore will choke with their Marty Ball type football and Buffalo won't beat us twice at Arrowhead.

I'm optimistic for the posteason.
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:06 PM 12-17-2023
Originally Posted by CadeMeister:
..........god damn. Hammock just joined you Titty, hell, he has over 272,000 posts. You know his parents want his ass out. Jebus. 272,000 posts. Think how many women he could have done…
Well actually that number is 0
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:07 PM 12-17-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:

Yeah yeah yeah, Mahomes threw a pick early but other than that, Rice looks like a 1 and Kelce is still good.

We were able to move the ball against Belichick with ease, something Mahomes has struggled to do at times.

Baltimore will choke with their Marty Ball type football and Buffalo won't beat us twice at Arrowhead.

I liked a lot of what we did today.

But I liked a lot of what we did against the Raiders.

I'm going to hold my water on any real optimism until we beat the Bengals.

If we don't win that game the postseason is going to feel scary.
[Reply]
New World Order 06:08 PM 12-17-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I liked a lot of what we did today.

But I liked a lot of what we did against the Raiders.

I'm going to hold my water on any real optimism until we beat the Bengals.

If we don't win that game the postseason is going to feel scary.
This was a legit D with the greatest defensive mind in football, and they couldn't stop us.

Be proud of today.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:08 PM 12-17-2023

New England isn’t a bad defense by any stretch either. They’re one of the best run defenses in football and we didn’t have Pacheco. That made us more one dimensional, and we still moved the ball well.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:15 PM 12-17-2023
Outside of the 2 turnovers, we flat dominated them on both sides of the ball. They barely had 250 yards of offense while the Chiefs should have had 30 on the road against an elite defense
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:35 PM 12-17-2023
lmao

so fucking great

andy's got BAGS

[Reply]
New World Order 06:46 PM 12-17-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Outside of the 2 turnovers, we flat dominated them on both sides of the ball. They barely had 250 yards of offense while the Chiefs should have had 30 on the road against an elite defense
Had they scored more we would have put up at least 34
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:47 PM 12-17-2023
3 games now the Chiefs have kneeled inside the 2-yard line to end the game.

The Chiefs real PPG average is 24.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:48 PM 12-17-2023
The only thing tat pisses me off about this defense is the sheer amount of hero ball ducks they allow to be caught
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:43 PM 01-10-2024

[Reply]
Chiefspants 06:59 PM 01-10-2024
Oh, Marty :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 07:05 PM 01-10-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
lmao

so ****ing great

andy's got BAGS

Andy didn't find this play. Nagy did. But Andy hired Nagy so we good

Originally Posted by :
Kansas City’s offensive coordinator, Matt Nagy, is a football-history nerd, and he brings ancient plays to coach Andy Reid sometimes. Penn called this play in a game in the forties against Columbia. Nagy saw the grainy footage of it and fell in love. In this particular game, against the defensively astute Patriots, Kansas City was smitten with “Heisman” because the offense was struggling mightily, because even the great Bill Belichick couldn’t have his defense instantly stymie a play it couldn’t even imagine, and because KC had a college option quarterback, Jerick McKinnon, just dying to throw the first touchdown pass of his eight-year NFL career.

“Heisman” had been in the KC gameplan for five straight games but not called; Reid just felt the time hadn’t been right. But in a scoreless game, at the New England four-yard line, on a first-and-goal, Reid thought it made sense. He’d have two more chances on this series to get a TD if it failed.
https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...ing?cid=fmiatw
[Reply]
Page 99 of 104
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103 > Last »
Up