ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2840 of 4873
« First < 1840234027402790283028362837283828392840 284128422843284428502890294033403840 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:03 PM 04-07-2022
Whats the over/under that MHM simply glosses over the above post....
[Reply]
TEX 02:11 PM 04-07-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Guilt by association....you are the choices you make.

You cant even admit that they cheated...Mr. "Integrity".
That's because they didn't... They violated the salary cap TWICE during their Super Bowl seasons, just for the hell of it. They got absolutely no advantage for doing so. And the league turned around and fined them in turn, just for the hell of it. No cheating DAMMIT!!!! That's a true story...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:54 PM 04-07-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Whats the over/under that MHM simply glosses over the above post....
The over/under? 17 ... I don't think you stated that correctly.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 03:00 PM 04-07-2022
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Your QB got destroyed in his last game, got married..and I am seeing a little wait gain on the old sneaker-head. Mahomes is getting fat. I wouldn't be talking shit about the future.
wait gain?
weight gain
:-) Denver education
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:01 PM 04-07-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
That's because they didn't... They violated the salary cap TWICE during their Super Bowl seasons, just for the hell of it. They got absolutely no advantage for doing so. And the league turned around and fined them in turn, just for the hell of it. No cheating DAMMIT!!!! That's a true story...
As has been said... they were slapped with penalties and lost picks because of the deferred payments with interest. Based on all that I have read and recall from two decades ago... this did not result in additional cap space being created that allowed them to sign players that they otherwise would not have been able to do.
[Reply]
TEX 03:25 PM 04-07-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
As has been said... they were slapped with penalties and lost picks because of the deferred payments with interest. Based on all that I have read and recall from two decades ago... this did not result in additional cap space being created that allowed them to sign players that they otherwise would not have been able to do.
They cheated. They cooked the books and Al Davis busted them for it. It resulted in them being able to pay Elway and T.D. under the table, in other words way more than being reported. That is cheating. Black Op's is right. You can't even admit they cheated to this day.

https://yourteamcheats.com/DEN#Salarycapgate-1996
[Reply]
TEX 03:27 PM 04-07-2022
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
wait gain?
weight gain
:-) Denver education
I was going to point that out, but decided it's a lost cause.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 03:29 PM 04-07-2022
General Paton does not mess around

This is an interesting one: Former Maryland Lacrosse Tewaaraton winner Jared Bernhardt, who transferred to Ferris State and led them to the football D2 National Championship as a QB, had a top 30 visit with the Broncos yesterday. He’ll be a WR/KR in the NFL.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 7, 2022

:-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:40 PM 04-07-2022
They cheated. They cooked the books and Al Davis busted them for it. It resulted in them being able to pay Elway and T.D. under the table, in other words way more than being reported. That is cheating. Black Op's is right. You can't even admit they cheated to this day.

https://yourteamcheats.com/DEN#Salarycapgate-1996
No, I've never denied they were busted on the deferred payments with interest... what I've said is that this did not open up additional cap room for them to sign other players that otherwise they could not have afforded.

Did they say "Hey guys, we owe you $10M... but, um, we have to fund this stadium. So, can we hold off on that (but say we did pay you) and then in six months we'll pay you $12M" ? Sure, I've never denied that. Those players were paid more for having their payments deferred.

That did not give Denver a competitive advantage to sign other players because it did not change/lower the available cap.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 03:47 PM 04-07-2022
I was going to point that out, but decided it's a lost cause.
you are right...donk fan ignorance can be found just about anywhere
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 05:18 PM 04-07-2022
Does anyone think Taco Joe will go radio silent again when the Donk finish 500 on the season? Place your bets now.Lockdown corners........WR that are world class.... On and on and on and on. Its like groundhog day with Taco.

And hey MHM- Bowl en' was a world class cheat. everything in his life. Yes it did give the Dung a competitive edge just admit it. Your logic defies logic. Brush up on who that guy actually was.

God I wish the Mange would start back up.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:21 PM 04-07-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

OMG!

He’s bringing in a draft prospect for a visit?

What a fucking stud!
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:24 PM 04-07-2022

Cute. Veach has like a dozen of those guys every offseason. Very few of them do shit.

Enjoy watching your guy get cut this September!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:38 PM 04-07-2022

So he was a Lacrosse player, who went to a school and played QB, now is going to Dungver to be a WR/KR? Sounds similar to that male swimmer who couldn’t cut it, so started competing as a female. Trust me, we’re collectively shaking in our Crocs over here in Chiefs Kingdom.
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:03 PM 04-07-2022
It's absolutely true that Davis had no impact on those SB wins...the fact they couldn't afford their best player and he shouldn't have been on the team makes no difference whatsoever. Completely legit...integrity at all costs. *plugs ears and folds arms...end of discussion*
[Reply]
Page 2840 of 4873
« First < 1840234027402790283028362837283828392840 284128422843284428502890294033403840 > Last »
Up