Page 40 of 49
« First < 303637383940 41424344 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Willie Gay Jr. Thread*****
Dante84 07:30 PM 04-24-2020
More to come!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 02:18 PM 01-17-2022
I am not a huge Sorenson fan, but he plays his best within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage. Not saying someone couldn't play better, just saying when he gets beyond the 5 yards his effectiveness diminishes rapidly. If we are going to play him, play him where he is the most effective.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:19 PM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
I am not a huge Sorenson fan, but he plays his best within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage.
Because he's a dime LB at this point of his career.
[Reply]
Iconic 02:33 PM 05-17-2022
Originally Posted by :
PFF Most Underrated Chiefs Player - KANSAS CITY CHIEFS: LB WILLIE GAY JR.

The Chiefs took some time to adjust their defensive personnel last season and pivot away from underperforming players toward younger, more capable ones. Nick Bolton drew immediate praise as a rookie, but Gay has found it tougher to get his share of the limelight. His play hasn’t always been consistent, but he has excellent range and movement skills and allowed a solid 87.3 passer rating when targeted in 2021, some 20 points lower than the average pass thrown into a linebacker’s coverage.
https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-most-un...-teams-2022#KC
[Reply]
Toad 02:39 PM 05-17-2022
I’m hoping for big success from Willie Gay this year!
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:58 PM 05-17-2022
Originally Posted by Toad:
I’m hoping for big success from Willie Gay this year!
It's going to 110% depend on his ability to stay healthy. IMO, he's already a good player and you can see the difference on the field when he's not available.

But he's never going to be a "big success" until he can play 17 games.
[Reply]
Toad 03:07 PM 05-17-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
It's going to 110% depend on his ability to stay healthy. IMO, he's already a good player and you can see the difference on the field when he's not available.

Of course.
But he comes screaming thru the line in week 4 and sack smashes Tommy Boy into early retirement, he goes straight into the Ring of Honor!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:41 PM 05-17-2022
Of course.
But he comes screaming thru the line in week 4 and sack smashes Tommy Boy into early retirement, he goes straight into the Ring of Honor!
I’d be good with him and Bolton making a Brady sandwich.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 04:07 PM 05-17-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

i don't want this to be a good reason to have drafted Chenal, but I definitely feel better knowing that it ain't Ben Niemann first off the bench.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:15 PM 05-17-2022
Of course.
"Here Tom, these are the Bucs throwback unis you'll be wearing for this game."

"Is... is that... a vacuum cleaner?"

"No, it's Bucco Bruce. Just put it on."
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:20 PM 05-17-2022
This guy is like a cross between Derrick Brooks and Jack Ham!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:41 PM 06-17-2022

#Chiefs Willie Gay shares his mental health journey: "Coming to the NFL, people think everything's perfect because you got a little money or you play on Sundays." pic.twitter.com/efrYhvzde8

— Aaron Ladd (@aaronladd0) October 30, 2021

[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:56 PM 06-17-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
I did my residency at Childrens Mercy in the 90’s. Was one of the best in the country. A kid that young could die any day, any time. No matter the level of care. That ways on a parent. I don’t care how tough you are. Your son could die at any minute…. It effects everyone.
[Reply]
-King- 11:24 AM 06-18-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I did my residency at Childrens Mercy in the 90’s. Was one of the best in the country. A kid that young could die any day, any time. No matter the level of care. That ways on a parent. I don’t care how tough you are. Your son could die at any minute…. It effects everyone.
Lol you're talented man. How did you manage to make what Willie was talking about and make it about you?
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:41 AM 06-18-2022
I am really happy for Gay. He went through a rough stretch and made it back to his team.

The guy is a warrior and should have a huge year for us.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:49 AM 06-18-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I was worried about you. You hadn't patted yourself on the back in awhile. I'm glad you're back to normal.
[Reply]
Page 40 of 49
« First < 303637383940 41424344 > Last »
Up