Page 39 of 49
« First < 293536373839 40414243 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Willie Gay Jr. Thread*****
Dante84 07:30 PM 04-24-2020
More to come!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Dunerdr 04:07 PM 11-06-2021
I BET YOU GUYS FEEL STUPID FOR NOT SUCKING THIS GUYS DICK LIKE I DID ALL YEAR HAHAHA IDIOTS!
[Reply]
staylor26 12:07 AM 01-17-2022
Man, it is nice to see a LB out there making plays in the playoffs. We’ve been missing that since DJ.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:08 AM 01-17-2022
Another Veach win
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 12:10 AM 01-17-2022
Nick Bolton and Willie Gay are studs.

If we keep hitting on players like that in the draft, we should be set.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:10 AM 01-17-2022
Play Gay and Bolton all the snaps
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:11 AM 01-17-2022
I don't know if it's obvious, but he is the team's biggest cheerleader. The guy is on the sidelines trying to endlessly get the crowd involved. He watches the game like an enthusiastic fan. He's like Chris Jones on steroids.

I'm such a huge fan of his energy. And god damnit, he's so athletic. As he evolves and processes better, he's going to be even more of a beast than he already is.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:24 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I don't know if it's obvious, but he is the team's biggest cheerleader. The guy is on the sidelines trying to endlessly get the crowd involved. He watches the game like an enthusiastic fan. He's like Chris Jones on steroids.

I'm such a huge fan of his energy. And god damnit, he's so athletic. As he evolves and processes better, he's going to be even more of a beast than he already is.
It makes you wonder what his mental issues were early on? Just overwhelmed and away from home? It seems like he’s liked by the other players.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:54 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

Yep, I noticed someone on the sidelines on 3rd down early on jumping and waving his arms around to hype up the crowd and noticed it was Gay.

I thought it was cool but then remembered that we consistently take our fastest LB off the field on 3rd downs and replace him with Ben Neimann.. I still do not understand that decision.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:03 AM 01-17-2022
My favorite thing about Gay is that even though he was drafted to be a modern NFL linebacker with his range and speed, he hits like a LB from the 1980's.

One good pop from Gay and the other team could be down a player.

I want to see more Gay as the extra blitz guy this week. Send him at Allen.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:13 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
My favorite thing about Gay is that even though he was drafted to be a modern NFL linebacker with his range and speed, he hits like a LB from the 1980's.

I just want to see them in the nickel with Bolton and Gay on the shit and the tackle missing shithead twins on the sidelines.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:13 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:

Gay needs to be the Allen spy.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:11 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
No doubt about it
[Reply]
loochy 10:36 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

I don't know man....I say let Sorenson do it so he won't be stuck in coverage....but then maybe Allen jukes Sorenson and goes for a 40+ run.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 10:38 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
I don't know man....I say let Sorenson do it so he won't be stuck in coverage....but then maybe Allen jukes Sorenson and goes for a 40+ run.
I don’t think Sorensen can tackle him in the open field
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 10:56 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:

Sorenson is too slow and not physical enough to handle Allen in the open field.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 49
« First < 293536373839 40414243 > Last »
Up