ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official '24/'25 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 03:08 PM 03-23-2024
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
BWillie 01:31 PM 04-07-2024
There is a myth that Embiid was this raw project when he came to Kansas. Now maybe hew as supposed to be that but he was good from day 1.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:35 PM 04-07-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
There is a myth that Embiid was this raw project when he came to Kansas. Now maybe hew as supposed to be that but he was good from day 1.
He probably was pretty raw when he came to Kansas.

He’s a unicorn though and doesn’t have the same learning curve as normal humans.

I think he’s just such a natural basketball talent that he progressed ridiculously quickly at a major program with top tier coaches.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:37 PM 04-07-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I kept trying to explain to people here that KU had a player better than Wiggins on their roster that year but nobody ever seemed convinced. Unfortunately for the Cavs, their GM apparently wasn’t convinced either.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:38 PM 04-07-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I kept trying to explain to people here that KU had a player better than Wiggins on their roster that year but nobody ever seemed convinced. Unfortunately for the TWolves, their GM apparently wasn’t convinced either.
The injuries were a legit concern though. He lost the first several years of his pro career.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:40 PM 04-07-2024
I'm feeling pretty good about our roster for next year as long as we get another legit shooter. Getting the FAU guy would be insane, but doubtful we get him. McNeeley would be great. I would have thought we would have heard about more transfers next year. Feeling like Big Dick is coming back and Furphy about 60/40. I'm actually in camp for Baby Marko. I think he will be good someday if he sticks around although Philon may be everything Marko is and better.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:50 PM 04-07-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
The injuries were a legit concern though. He lost the first several years of his pro career.
I’m still taking Embiid, it was clear he was a HOF/all time great level talent.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 05:51 AM 04-08-2024
Calipari going to Arkansas. :-)
[Reply]
DJay23 05:56 AM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Calipari going to Arkansas. :-)
I wonder if any Kentucky kids will enter the portal/decommit and not follow Cal.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 06:12 AM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by DJay23:
I wonder if any Kentucky kids will enter the portal/decommit and not follow Cal.
They were so focused on their one-and-done recruiting strategy that I don't think they can have too many potential transfers, but I have no doubt that they'll lose most of their recruiting class. Some of them might go to UK anyway, but it seems more likely they'll follow Cal.

If many or all of his recruits follow to him to Arkansas, what happens with the current recruiting class at Arkansas? Do they have commits worth poaching?
[Reply]
Rams Fan 06:26 AM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
They were so focused on their one-and-done recruiting strategy that I don't think they can have too many potential transfers, but I have no doubt that they'll lose most of their recruiting class. Some of them might go to UK anyway, but it seems more likely they'll follow Cal.

If many or all of his recruits follow to him to Arkansas, what happens with the current recruiting class at Arkansas? Do they have commits worth poaching?
Arkansas has 1 commit and 1 returning player currently.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 08:29 PM 04-09-2024
I had a dream last night that Bill Self had another medical emergency, and had to retire.

We made history and hired Dawn Staley as the next Head Coach of Kansas Men's Basketball.

When I woke up I thought it was ridiculous, but, after thinking about it a while, and being high, I am starting to think I would be OK with it.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:43 PM 04-09-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I had a dream last night that Bill Self had another medical emergency, and had to retire.

We made history and hired Dawn Staley as the next Head Coach of Kansas Men's Basketball.

When I woke up I thought it was ridiculous, but, after thinking about it a while, and being high, I am starting to think I would be OK with it.
:-)
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 05:51 AM 04-10-2024
I might actually commit seppuku were that to happen.
[Reply]
cmh6476 08:45 PM 04-11-2024
Paul Pierce and the Celtics playing Hinrich's Bulls in the 2010 finals on NBA TV right now.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:49 PM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
Paul Pierce and the Celtics playing Hinrich's Bulls in the 2010 finals on NBA TV right now.
Definitely couldn’t be the Finals given the Lakers won that year.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up