ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
In Memoriam>Nzoner's wife has passed
cmh6476 08:31 AM 12-09-2021
He just posted on Facebook, thought it deserved its own thread

In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations in Kathy’s name to the Arthritis Community Center, 802 N. Riverside Rd, Suite 140, St. Joseph, MO 64507.
[Reply]
stevieray 03:44 PM 12-10-2021
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
Farewell Services 1:00 P.M. Friday, Grace Calvary Chapel. Public Livestream available through the church. Interment Mount Auburn Cemetery. The family will gather with friends 6:00 to 8:00 P.M., Thursday, Meierhoffer Funeral Home & Crematory. In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations in Kathy’s name to the Arthritis Community Center, 802 N. Riverside Rd, Suite 140, St. Joseph, MO 64507.
Thank you
[Reply]
EPodolak 05:02 PM 12-10-2021
All best wishes to you sir. My condolences.
[Reply]
Katie 07:12 PM 12-10-2021
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
Farewell Services 1:00 P.M. Friday, Grace Calvary Chapel. Public Livestream available through the church. Interment Mount Auburn Cemetery. The family will gather with friends 6:00 to 8:00 P.M., Thursday, Meierhoffer Funeral Home & Crematory. In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations in Kathy’s name to the Arthritis Community Center, 802 N. Riverside Rd, Suite 140, St. Joseph, MO 64507.
Thursday the 16th and Friday the 17th
[Reply]
Rausch 07:51 PM 12-10-2021
You guys are in my prayers man.
[Reply]
Lumpy 09:42 PM 12-10-2021
When Bug sent me the text, I broke down in tears. I wish that I had made it to a CP Bash to meet Mrs. Nzoner. I’ve read and heard so many good things about her and could tell that she was a sweetheart of a woman. Lots of love to everyone who had the privilege to know her and so much strength to those who love her. My deepest condolences to Nzoner. Having been through this heartbreak, my wish for you is to stay strong.
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 12:32 AM 12-11-2021
I'm so sorry. RIP.
[Reply]
tx4chiefs 12:50 AM 12-11-2021
Condolences to all family and friends.
[Reply]
bevischief 02:29 AM 12-11-2021
She was great. Especially dealing with all of us after s Bash a few times. I was still around for the clean up...
[Reply]
Nzoner 09:27 AM 12-11-2021
COMPLETE OBITUARY

Thank you guys so much for all the thoughts and prayers.Mrs Nzoner got sick in late October with Covid pneumonia and with her RA of 23 years it absolutely wrecked her lungs because her body could not fight everything..She was on a vent for 20 days then they tried a tracheotomy and she was on the vent that way another 11 days but wasn't getting any better.Of course there's a lot more to it one step forward two steps back but eventually she tired of fighting and a couple of days before she passed we had a beautiful moment in her room when I was able to finally read her lips and she asked for her Bible.She then had me read a section of Romans 8 to her that she had highlighted and that mentions that believers bodies will be redeemed.

Yes,we're both believers in a creator and our hope lies not in this brief life here but an eternal home where there will be no more pain or tears and our spirits will have new bodies.That said I'm comforted knowing my wife is dancing on streets of gold and that I will one day see her again.As I put on FB earlier this will be her merriest Christmas yet celebrating with our Savior but she will be oh so missed here.

You all have a blessed Christmas,hug your loved ones a little tighter because as God's Word says in James 4:13-15

Look here, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we are going to a certain town and will stay there a year. We will do business there and make a profit.” How do you know what your life will be like tomorrow? Your life is like the morning fog—it’s here a little while, then it’s gone. What you ought to say is, “If the Lord wants us to, we will live and do this or that.”

[Reply]
vailpass 09:35 AM 12-11-2021
I’m so sorry man, there are no words.
[Reply]
Nzoner 09:36 AM 12-11-2021
Originally Posted by Katie:
I was with Joe when she passed on. It was the hardest decision he ever had to make to remove her from life support but she was suffering and is now at peace. His comfort comes from knowing she is in a far better place. No more pain and discomfort. She is dancing with the angels now.
I cannot tell you how thankful I am that you were here and will be here during the most difficult time of my life.I truly believe God put all this in motion because he knew what I was going to need and when.

Hard to believe that me finding this crazy board in 2004 and hosting a few bashes has developed friendships that I now consider family and you and Rick are two of the closest and I can't express how much I love you both.

Thank you for all you've done and what you continue to do to help me cope during this time.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 10:09 AM 12-11-2021
RIP Mrs. Nzoner...
Thoughts and Prayers to Joe and his family...
[Reply]
bdj23 11:07 AM 12-11-2021
That's terrible.

I'm sorry to hear this
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:30 AM 12-11-2021
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
COMPLETE OBITUARY

Thank you guys so much for all the thoughts and prayers.Mrs Nzoner got sick in late October with Covid pneumonia and with her RA of 23 years it absolutely wrecked her lungs because her body could not fight everything..She was on a vent for 20 days then they tried a tracheotomy and she was on the vent that way another 11 days but wasn't getting any better.Of course there's a lot more to it one step forward two steps back but eventually she tired of fighting and a couple of days before she passed we had a beautiful moment in her room when I was able to finally read her lips and she asked for her Bible.She then had me read a section of Romans 8 to her that she had highlighted and that mentions that believers bodies will be redeemed.

Yes,we're both believers in a creator and our hope lies not in this brief life here but an eternal home where there will be no more pain or tears and our spirits will have new bodies.That said I'm comforted knowing my wife is dancing on streets of gold and that I will one day see her again.As I put on FB earlier this will be her merriest Christmas yet celebrating with our Savior but she will be oh so missed here.

You all have a blessed Christmas,hug your loved ones a little tighter because as God's Word says in James 4:13-15

Look here, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we are going to a certain town and will stay there a year. We will do business there and make a profit.” How do you know what your life will be like tomorrow? Your life is like the morning fog—it’s here a little while, then it’s gone. What you ought to say is, “If the Lord wants us to, we will live and do this or that.”

Joe - I can’t imagine how hard it is to come here and share these things, but thanks so much for doing so. That passage is perfect.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again - we’re Family here at CP. Amazingly, we’ve never met, but I feel like I know both you and Kathy well through our interactions here. You are loved and beloved on this site. We are here for you, whatever you need, when you need it. It’s what Family does for Family. Take care, Brother.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:14 PM 12-11-2021
I'm just humbled by Joes message here, such incredible faith and strength on display... we've never met, but God bless you Joe
[Reply]
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Up