ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>This team can win the Super Bowl
rabblerouser 06:55 PM 11-22-2021
The offense doesn't have to be explosive like 2019 - with the defense playing like this, they just have to be efficient. Clean up the turnovers. Take the easy yards. Win the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:33 AM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Does this mean we no longer think Veach is a pile of shit?
Only a select few thought that. Some thought he was the greatest in the league. Most felt he was somewhere in the middle.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:55 AM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
The offense doesn't have to be explosive like 2019 - with the defense playing like this, they just have to be efficient. Clean up the turnovers. Take the easy yards. Win the Super Bowl.

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:37 AM 11-23-2021
Training Camp Noah Gray still has a chance to appear. Alot to digest may have settled down. They wanted to work him in a little bit back.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 12:43 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Does this mean we no longer think Veach is a pile of shit?
You're welcome to browse the CEH thread...
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 12:50 PM 11-23-2021
The comforting thought to me is that the only team that can stop the Chiefs is the Chiefs.

If the defense regresses a bit back to normal-good and the offense improves to normal, this team is unstoppable.

Do you think the Chiefs are nervous about going back to Tennessee, Baltimore, or playing Buffalo again? No chance.

The Chiefs control their own destiny again.
[Reply]
Lzen 03:13 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Brown looks like an elite RT but at LT hes just ok not sure what can be done to improve his foot work hes just naturally such a big dude
I wonder if he lost some weight that might help him be a little quicker.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:45 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I wonder if he lost some weight that might help him be a little quicker.
I remember when Brandon Albert did this and struggled for a bit folks were saying he was adjusting to his body. Which I thought was sort of odd. Regarding Brown I'm not sure.
[Reply]
suzzer99 08:10 PM 11-23-2021
I predict we will win the Superbowl as long as the following players remain healthy throughout the postseason:

Mahomes
Hill
Kelce
Brown Jr.
Jones
Clark
Ingram
Gay
Bolton
Sneed
Fenton
Ward
Thornhill
Mathieu

Literally lose one of those and we are in trouble. One time please!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:15 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I predict we will win the Superbowl as long as the following players remain healthy throughout the postseason:

Mahomes
Hill
Kelce
Brown Jr.
Jones
Clark
Ingram
Gay
Bolton
Sneed
Fenton
Ward
Thornhill
Mathieu

Creed Humphrey may already be the best center in football.
[Reply]
Stryker 08:17 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
it's possible.

With a better defense than 2019, and a slightly lesser offense.

This offense needs to be more consistent, though.

And less turnover prone.

But it's possible.
In with this - Chris has a great point IMO. Step up the offense and it is very possible - might be against the Cardinals, Tampa Bay or Packers but, it is possible.
[Reply]
suzzer99 08:24 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Creed Humphrey may already be the best center in football.
Yeah but I think we could fill in and still win the Superbowl w/o him if we had to.

Last year we saw what happens when our LT goes down. As spotty as Brown has been against speed rushers, we really don't want to see Remmers or worse at LT in a huge game.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:08 PM 11-23-2021

Mahomes
Hill
Kelce
Brown Jr.
Jones
Clark
Ingram
Gay
Bolton
Sneed
Fenton
Ward
Thornhill
Mathieu

You can say that about alot of teams
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:17 PM 11-23-2021
They damn sure can. Especially when they run the table here and grab the 1 seed.

I’m here to enjoy the ride and see what the offense comes up with after the bye.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 09:25 PM 11-23-2021

Mahomes
Hill
Kelce
Brown Jr.
Jones
Clark
Ingram
Gay
Bolton
Sneed
Fenton
Ward
Thornhill
Mathieu

Ok Im going to call you a fuckin dumbass for your short term memory loss. We lost the superbowl because we started a backup Oline.
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:29 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
Ok Im going to call you a ****in dumbass for your short term memory loss. We lost the superbowl because we started a backup Oline.
We were doing fine with the backups until Fisher went down and we had to re-arrange everyone and put Remmers at LT. Which is my entire point of why losing Brown Jr. would be a disaster, but I think we can recover from losing one of the other guys.

Obviously I'm not talking about Smith, Humphrey and Thuney all going down at the same time, which would also be a disaster.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up