ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>This team can win the Super Bowl
rabblerouser 06:55 PM 11-22-2021
The offense doesn't have to be explosive like 2019 - with the defense playing like this, they just have to be efficient. Clean up the turnovers. Take the easy yards. Win the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
carcosa 08:52 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
The offense doesn't have to be explosive like 2019 - with the defense playing like this, they just have to be efficient. Clean up the turnovers. Take the easy yards. Win the Super Bowl.
Yip!
[Reply]
notorious 09:03 PM 11-22-2021
As long as the refs don’t fuck us in the ass again.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:19 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
:-)
What? I never said Hardman was a solid receiver. Once I posted that I thought Hardman could become one, like two years ago.

I said Hardman has no issues catching deep passes. He's got plenty of grabs more than 30 yards downfield.

I said based on his catching mechanics that I thought Hardman probably had a focus issue.

And I was one of the first here to criticize Hardman's footwork, so I'm certainly not a big fan of Mecole.

And where did I say that I thought Reid and Mahomes couldn't fix this shit? go back and read virtually any post I've written criticizing any Chiefs player or coach. You'll find that I almost invariably finish those criticisms saying, "but I believe that Ried and Pat or Spags or whoever can turn this around given enough time."

I say it often enough that several CPers have been going around saying I'm some kind of mindless homer.

Can't be both, so which is it?

All I said above was state some facts. I didn't try to lean either way. The Chiefs currently are one of the least efficient scoring teams in the NFL with 7 weeks to go. We know they can score at a rate virtually impossible in today's NFL, so all that really has to happen is Pat and Reid need to get their shit together and score to at least the NFL average, of not 15 points higher than that. And fix the TD/FG ratio while they're at it.

If they don't, the Chiefs won't get to the Super Bowl. simple.

I don't think that's too much to ask. Hell, I thought most of us were thinking the same thing.
Reid & Mahomes will need help in fixing it. Bunch of really stupid mistakes happening by other players on the field. Trey Smith racked up 25 yards of penalties in 5 seconds to kill a drive. Travis Kelce had a tip ball INT that cost KC at least 3 points and gave Dallas 3 points. Hardman had yet another bad drop to kill a drive in opponent territory. At some point all these dudes need to clean up the mistakes.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:28 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
That's one fucking game with ridiculous wind conditions that would be hard to tell on TV. Look at how bad Dak struggled.
Conditions like that have never affected this offense under Mahomes before. Why is it now an excuse?
[Reply]
tredadda 09:31 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Just imagine if Good offense, defense, and special teams all show up in the same game for the Chiefs… a dominant/unstoppable force.
If they play like they are capable of, no team in the NFL can beat them.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:32 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
As long as the refs don’t **** us in the ass again.
If we played Brady again it would happen again. They would let them hold all night ro keep Brady from getting hit.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:34 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
As a Chiefs fan, this is all that matters at this point in the season. We’re invested. We feel like we have something to prove. We’re done with that winner’s curse 20–and-0-or-bust mindset after getting embarrassed by the Bills and Titans. We’re able to enjoy this team like we did in 2018 just excited to go along for the ride knowing a Super Bowl is a real possibility.

However this season ends, I’m enjoying the experience more than I did last year which felt more like going through with the motions as a perpetual favorite constantly tip-toeing on eggshells.
I don't know if I agree completely with that. In 2018 we were just hoping to win a playoff game and finally be rid of that embarrassment. This team took us on a ride that was beyond amazing, second only to 2019 in my mind. Now it's different, this team is expected to be in the SB and not doing that will make this season look like a failure to many.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:35 PM 11-22-2021
Think the tackles are going to need to play better it was concerning they got beat so much by Dallas backups
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:38 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Sorry, no legitimate sports media outlet agrees with you. The facts are that KC has only scored more than 20 points once in the last 5 games. And it gets worse. KC isn't scoring TDs efficiently enough to win in the playoffs, much less the SB.

In the TEN game KC scored just once in 8 scoring possessions.

Just 4 times out of 10 in the NYG game.

3 times vs. GB out of 10.

And finally in this last game, just 4 times out of 10.

And most of those scores were FGs, not TDs.

They need to score more TDs more consistently, period.

The offense isn't fixed yet, but they are trending in the right direction. And I believe that they'll figure it out. But they ain't there yet.
What other teams do you see that are constantly hitting on all cylinders? It’s the weirdest year I can ever remember. Nobody is dominating in the AFC, I feel like we will get our shit together, but no game is gonna be easy (especially with Wylie starting). The team has looked at lot more fluid the last 2 games, I’m seeing some of the stuff that we had been missing as a team the last 2 games. I just don’t see a team beating us if we’re playing our game.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:42 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Think the tackles are going to need to play better it was concerning they got beat so much by Dallas backups
Brown needs to and hopefully will improve. Wylie is our third string RT for a reason, I don't see him improving much.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:43 PM 11-22-2021
This can’t be true!

I was told by Mecca that this team has no chance of winning anything as it’s currently built.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:53 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Brown needs to and hopefully will improve. Wylie is our third string RT for a reason, I don't see him improving much.
Brown looks like an elite RT but at LT hes just ok not sure what can be done to improve his foot work hes just naturally such a big dude
[Reply]
tredadda 10:04 PM 11-22-2021
Brown looks like an elite RT but at LT hes just ok not sure what can be done to improve his foot work hes just naturally such a big dude
No doubt. He is going to put KC in a bind. He's gonna want LT money, which he might not be worth what he wants. KC could franchise him and hope for the best. They are gonna be hard pressed to draft a blue chip LT this year, especially if they keep winning considering this draft looks weak at QB. That means other positions like LT will go much quicker.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:07 PM 11-22-2021
Parsons is a potential DPOY candidate. Please stop.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:49 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Parsons is a potential DPOY candidate. Please stop.
It wasnt just Parsons retard and guess we're going to face some good pass rushers in the post season as well. You don't trade a first and potentially give out a contract to a guy like Brown and use ridiculous excuses like the one you just laid out.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up