ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 509 of 1866
« First < 9409459499505506507508509 51051151251351955960910091509 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:56 PM 07-19-2021
As of June 30th, people surveyed believed the probability of dying if they became infected with CoV2 was 12%, which is ~80X greater than the best IFR estimates.

Heckuva job, Public Health Establishment.

https://twitter.com/tlowdon/status/1...820732930?s=19

Misinformation works.
[Reply]
O.city 12:56 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
That's nice but doesn't reflect what we are seeing in Israel.

Be careful when extrapolating vaccination/Delta data from Israel. It is often referred to as the "most vaccinated place in the world," but that's not really true. In fact, only 56.3% are fully vaccinated. Why? Because 28% of Israelis are under age 14. pic.twitter.com/DgH2GbAHpI

— Aaron Astor (@AstorAaron) July 19, 2021

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:57 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
As of June 30th, people surveyed believed the probability of dying if they became infected with CoV2 was 12%, which is ~80X greater than the best IFR estimates.

Heckuva job, Public Health Establishment.

https://twitter.com/tlowdon/status/1...820732930?s=19

Misinformation works.
It's not misinformation if it comes from the right people.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:57 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Let's break out the math crayons:

You have a hypothetical population which is 100% vaccinated against COVID-19. You get two new cases. It is factually reported that "100% of the new cases were fully vaccinated."

Make sense, or do I need to dumb it down some more?

Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes, if I Google "99% COVID cases unvaccinated," it returns news reports from all over the country showing the same thing.

Are you suggesting that all those reports are fake?
Which one is fake?
[Reply]
Donger 12:58 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
Which one is fake?
Neither.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:58 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Let's break out the math crayons:

You have a hypothetical population which is 100% vaccinated against COVID-19. You get two new cases. It is factually reported that "100% of the new cases were fully vaccinated."

Make sense, or do I need to dumb it down some more?
I would make sure they put on your death certificate that you died HAVING the WuFlu and not BECAUSE of the WuFlu, if ever God forbid such a thing were to happen to you. Especially if you were fully vaccinated.

:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 12:59 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
It's not misinformation if it comes from the right people.
I think that's been the biggest lesson of the 21st Century thus far.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:00 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
More in depth interview with Dr. Malone, inventor of mRNA.

Says these mRNA vaccines need to be re-engineered and covers in detail why—including adenovirus vaccine (J&J), which is also a gene therapy ( which I did not know previously).

Summarized for brevity but you have the video:

Dr. Malone discusses the lack of bio-ethics discussions regarding Covid vaccines; how what is being done in this area is a clear violation of the Common Rule Law which is in the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) which go back to the Nuremberg Codes; this is due to the lack of transparency and full disclosure which denies informed consent. ( He calls them "gov-ies" :-) great new term)

Dr. Malone additionally says PolitiFact and Reuters reporting is part of the problem because he has checked out their claims made by their Fact-Checkers using peer-reviewed papers; can find this info using PubMed and he is not seeing what they have claimed anywhere ( see video for details). I think it was Fish who cited a study on PubMed. But observing how often Fish makes strawman arguments, he may not have really understood it or cited the wrong study. (Regular strawman is either a comprehension issue/emotional or just dishonest imo); also cites how information for informed consent must be in terms a layperson can understand at an 8th grade level—not be buried under big scientific terminology which obscures the matter for most. ( So much for Fish pushing such studies using such terminology. He loves to pull altitude.)

Dr. Malone thinks the media is just parroting their own colleagues because they have become lazy; that it is clear and unambiguous using multiple peer-reviewed publications that were Press Released from the Salk Institute, that the engineered spike protein is cyto toxic but not the native spike protein; vaccine makers did not know about the engineered spike protein was toxic at the time they created it; spike protein does open-up the blood brain barrier that leads to multiple problems and is probably associated with the blood coagulation observed; a recent Singapore Paper reports the same.

Says these vaccines have to be re-engineered; that the NovaVax should be coming out which is a more traditional vaccine than a gene therapy for people who want a vaccine but are weary of the mRNA vaccines.


This guy had someone/people adding his name to Wiki as the inventor of MRNA vaccines despite there being no evidence that this is actually true. Did he do some early work on delivering proteins via MRNA? Yes. To say he is the inventory of MRNA vaccines would be like saying the first guy to build a combustion engine invented a Ferrari.


https://respectfulinsolence.com/2021...bout-covid-19/
[Reply]
Donger 01:01 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I would make sure they put on your death certificate that you died HAVING the WuFlu and not BECAUSE of the WuFlu, if ever God forbid such a thing were to happen to you. Especially if you were fully vaccinated.

:-)
Well, that depends on where you put COVID-19 on the death certificate. If you put it as immediate cause of death, that'd be most likely wrong. If it was listed under "Underlying cause," accurate.
[Reply]
Donger 01:02 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
It's not misinformation if it comes from the right people.
I've never seen anyone or anything report an IFR of 12% or anywhere close to it, so how is that misinformation?
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 01:03 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Neither.
Seems earlier you were suggesting 99% of new cases are from the unvaccinated. Yet now you are claiming you should not be surprised if substantial number of the new cases come from the vaccinated population.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:04 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
Can you elaborate on this? I glanced at his thread and there was zero explanation.
[Reply]
Donger 01:04 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
Seems earlier you were suggesting 99% of new cases are from the unvaccinated. Yet now you are claiming you should not be surprised if substantial number of the new cases come from the vaccinated population.
Both are correct. We are going to see an increase in fully vaccinated numbers as more people get vaccinated. It's just math.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:04 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
This guy had someone/people adding his name to Wiki as the inventor of MRNA despite there being no evidence that this is actually true.

https://respectfulinsolence.com/2021...bout-covid-19/
AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

WOW look at how far they have come, now they a denying the science.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:06 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by redshirt32:
Boat loads of covid streaming through the border yet they blame nonvaxxed Americans.
Thanks for standing for biden dimwits
The lib logic is amazing when it comes to the vaccine. They say the vaccine works yet want to force others to get it to "save grandma" even though grandma is already vaccinated. what.
[Reply]
Page 509 of 1866
« First < 9409459499505506507508509 51051151251351955960910091509 > Last »
Up