ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 246 of 315
« First < 146196236242243244245246 247248249250256296 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:26 AM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He’s in league 1.

It’s the ‘rookie draft’ tab, BRC.
“Rookie draft” is greyed out. Not an option.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:34 AM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
“Rookie draft” is greyed out. Not an option.
Y'know, I'm looking and I think we gave your League 1 team to another player since you said you didn't have time to run it. So that may be why.

You've got a team in another league, though, right? We've got enough leagues active now that it's not easy for me to look you up.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:45 AM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Y'know, I'm looking and I think we gave your League 1 team to another player since you said you didn't have time to run it. So that may be why.

You've got a team in another league, though, right? We've got enough leagues active now that it's not easy for me to look you up.
no idea. I got an email about an initial draft. Most of them were total shit players. I thought the idea was to get players this year. Then next year with another years of players I’d be able to semi-compete in the league.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:51 AM 11-26-2021
no idea. I got an email about an initial draft. Most of them were total shit players. I thought the idea was to get players this year. Then next year with another years of players I’d be semi-compete in the league.
Oh, yeah, that's your new team. So you get an initial roster that's mostly backup players, but then you'll flesh that out with the initial "star draft" where you get 24 rounds that's drawn from a pool of the league's top players. It looks like you're in League 9, and that draft is about to start. Did your email say when it will start? This is your big draft because it's where you'll pick up most of your starters.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:58 AM 11-26-2021
JOK!
[Reply]
wheeler08 05:41 PM 11-26-2021
Man Friermuth and Williams with the last pick of round. We’ll take it
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:43 PM 11-26-2021
I hate my draft.

Bateman and Eric Stokes - blech.

I’d LOVE this draft if I were 4 picks higher in each round but in both rounds the guy I really wanted got sniped just ahead of me.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:43 AM 11-27-2021
I hate my draft.

Bateman and Eric Stokes - blech.

I’d LOVE this draft if I were 4 picks higher in each round but in both rounds the guy I really wanted got sniped just ahead of me.
Who did you want? I love mine. My linebackers have been absolute shit for 3 seasons I got 2 of the best in this draft and a good guard who's going to make my o-line ridiculous and that's after leading the league in rushing yards and Russ only being sacked 13 times last season
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:04 AM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Who did you want? I love mine. My linebackers have been absolute shit for 3 seasons I got 2 of the best in this draft and a good guard who's going to make my o-line ridiculous and that's after leading the league in rushing yards and Russ only being sacked 13 times last season
Paye and JOK
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:33 AM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Oh, yeah, that's your new team. So you get an initial roster that's mostly backup players, but then you'll flesh that out with the initial "star draft" where you get 24 rounds that's drawn from a pool of the league's top players. It looks like you're in League 9, and that draft is about to start. Did your email say when it will start? This is your big draft because it's where you'll pick up most of your starters.
I got the email but nothing in the draft menu is clickable. Searched and I'm not seeing anything but the initial draft. I can see league standings but thats it.
[Reply]
cdcox 03:09 PM 11-27-2021
I got the email but nothing in the draft menu is clickable. Searched and I'm not seeing anything but the initial draft. I can see league standings but thats it.
It looks like the draft in your league is over. I need to move your league on to signing contracts, it looks like.

You have your pick of rookie QBs to start: Mac Jones and Trevor Lawrence. And they have D.K. Metcalf as a target.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:29 PM 11-27-2021
Paye and JOK
Maybe you shouldnt have beaten me so many times then you would have JOK
[Reply]
cdcox 03:30 PM 11-27-2021
Hey, BRC. I also assigned you to manage the Bentonville Accelerators in Raiders1 league. That way you can play with a bunch of CP players too. We are in the first round of the rookie draft right now, and you will be on the clock in a few hours.

To see this team, go to "Account Managment" => "My Teams".

Let me know if you have questions.
[Reply]
wheeler08 04:03 PM 11-27-2021
Anyone here In league 2? Seems to be a ghost town when it comes to that leagues draft
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:33 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Anyone here In league 2? Seems to be a ghost town when it comes to that leagues draft
I am. It seems fairly similar to league1 in that half the league is active and the other (bottom) half isn’t.
[Reply]
Page 246 of 315
« First < 146196236242243244245246 247248249250256296 > Last »
Up