ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 19
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Anyone here go to Texas A&M Recently?
SAUTO 10:46 AM 02-22-2014
daughter is thinking of going...
[Reply]
Donger 06:38 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by Dick Bull:
/Donger
He can be taut!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:43 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Just so I'm getting this straight:

1) Sauto and mike_b disagree about something on ChiefsPlanet
2) mike_b decides to spite Sauto by posting fake negative reviews about Sauto's business
3) Sauto's wife figures that it has to be someone on here and someone affiliated with aTm.
4) Sauto posts fake aTm thread; mike_b replies and sends Sauto a PM. His email gives away his identity as the person who disparaged Sauto's business.

Da fuq.

[Reply]
TimBone 06:46 PM 02-22-2014
Usaa.com

2) mike_b decides to spite Sauto by posting fake negative reviews about Sauto's business
3) Sauto's wife figures that it has to be someone on here and someone affiliated with aTm.
4) Sauto posts fake aTm thread; mike_b replies and sends Sauto a PM. His email gives away his identity as the person who disparaged Sauto's business.

Da fuq.
Yep. They're in talks with Paramount now.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:47 PM 02-22-2014

Da fuq.
he said atm on his profile he left the review from, actually quite a bit of personal info and a couple pics.

quite idiotic. and his user name and profile location here said it was him.

mike b and houston
[Reply]
mike_b_284 06:53 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
he said atm on his profile he left the review from, actually quite a bit of personal info and a couple pics.

quite idiotic. and his user name and profile location here said it was him.

mike b and houston
I really wasn't trying to hide, but the detailed info is because of this google phone I got a few weeks ago. It links everything you've ever done while logged into gmail, plus any pictures, reviews, youtube, etc.
[Reply]
J Diddy 07:07 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by Donger:
He can be taut!
Jason can be tauto?
[Reply]
Dante84 08:08 PM 02-22-2014
Hall of classics?
[Reply]
AustinChief 08:26 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Hall of classics?
Certainly seemed to be heading that way.

I will admit though, mike_b has taken his lumps like a man. He started out defensive but then made a full apology and has remained contrite even apologizing for the defensive stuff he lead with. He hasn't exactly left the thread much to work with now and it will likely die off .. the bastard! :-)
[Reply]
Phobia 08:35 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
Certainly seemed to be heading that way.

I will admit though, mike_b has taken his lumps like a man. He started out defensive but then made a full apology and has remained contrite even apologizing for the defensive stuff he lead with. He hasn't exactly left the thread much to work with now and it will likely die off .. the bastard! :-)
If only everybody else who landed on the permanent shit-list could have learned as quickly as Mike_b. It's really not difficult to fix stuff around here. Just do everything completely opposite of Hootie.
[Reply]
BullJunkandIron 08:39 PM 02-22-2014
Can I get a character assessment?

Let me get this straight. It is bad to do a racist post. When an individual allegedly does a racist post, the correct behavior is to destroy their livelihood.

And if a racist post was never done, it is okay to use that as the reason to destroy someone's livelihood.
[Reply]
AustinChief 08:40 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by Armadillo Skin:
Can I get a character assessment?

Let me get this straight. It is bad to do a racist post. When an individual allegedly does a racist post, the correct behavior is to destroy their livelihood.

And if a racist post was never done, it is okay to use that as the reason to destroy someone's livelihood.
I think the final lesson was don't go to A&M. (especially if you like bonfires. too soon?)
[Reply]
mike_b_284 08:42 PM 02-22-2014
You would think an engineering school would be capable of making a collapse and kill proof bonfire.
[Reply]
DallasChief 08:44 PM 02-22-2014
If you are truly sorry, why don't you paypal Jasons Auto 100 dollars as a gesture of good faith. It will probably make up for the customers who decided to choose a different auto shop after reading your review about his company.
[Reply]
J Diddy 08:46 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by DallasChief:
If you are truly sorry, why don't you paypal Jasons Auto 100 dollars as a gesture of good faith. It will probably make up for the customers who decided to choose a different auto shop after reading your review about his company.
I doubt it would make up for lost customers. I'm sure one lost job costs him more than that.
[Reply]
BullJunkandIron 08:47 PM 02-22-2014
I got kicked out of A&M, and had to do three years active duty in the Army to fulfill my ROTC contract. The reason I got kicked out was for telling the truth. Everybody that told the truth got kicked out and the people that lied got to graduate and get commissioned.

What got me kicked out was this. We were at the firing range shooting our weapons, and there was this big helium balloon floating over some business, frat party or who the hell knows what. So we all start shooting at it. Lottie Dottie every damn body was shooting at it. Big investigation the one's who told the truth got kicked out. The one's who lied got to become officers.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 19
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Up