ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 26
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Best National Media Tears Official Thread
staylor26 11:50 PM 01-23-2022

The NFL is the greatest league in sports because of the parity. The last team drafts first, the first team drafts last. Not allowing Josh Allen, the best player in today’s game, to touch the ball in overtime is one thing the @NFL must fix. pic.twitter.com/UqP4vE6nc0

— Emmanuel Acho (@EmmanuelAcho) January 24, 2022

[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:52 PM 01-23-2022
Maybe it is because I'm in Canada, but I have no idea who the fuck that is and why he's relevant.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:53 PM 01-23-2022
The best player in today's game snatched the win in OT
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:54 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Wah,Wah,Wah !!!!!!! Everyone was saying the same thing when Mahomes didn't get a chance in the ACFCG against Brady in OT.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:47 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Wah,Wah,Wah !!!!!!! Everyone was saying the same thing when Mahomes didn't get a chance in the ACFCG against Brady in OT.
Chiefs wanted an OT rule change after that AFCCG. The league voted against it. The Bills voted against it. Hard to complain about a rule that could have been changed, but you voted against the change happening.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 08:56 AM 01-24-2022
Woke up this morning to see about 90 percent of Twitter was people complaining about the OT rule. I've been restraining myself from responding, because I'm not going to let them detract from my enjoyment of that game. If that's all they can talk about after that epic contest, fuck 'em.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 10:55 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Woke up this morning to see about 90 percent of Twitter was people complaining about the OT rule. I've been restraining myself from responding, because I'm not going to let them detract from my enjoyment of that game. If that's all they can talk about after that epic contest, **** 'em.
Should have stopped KC from getting a FG with :13

Should have chosen Heads instead of Tails

Should have stopped KC in Overtime

Buffalo had the advantage until OT and pissed it away in just the same way KC did against the Pats in 2018. Sucks but those are the current rules. /Obvious
[Reply]
notorious 10:57 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Should have stopped KC from getting a FG with :13

Should have chosen Heads instead of Tails

Should have stopped KC in Overtime

Buffalo had the advantage until OT and pissed it away in just the same way KC did against the Pats in 2018. Sucks but those are the current rules. /Obvious
Seriously.

WHO IN THE HELL CALLS TAILS?
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 11:56 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Woke up this morning to see about 90 percent of Twitter was people complaining about the OT rule. I've been restraining myself from responding, because I'm not going to let them detract from my enjoyment of that game. If that's all they can talk about after that epic contest, **** 'em.
Life is sooooooo good.

We've had daggers put through our hearts so many times, I don't even bother anymore.

42-36. Moving on.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 02:25 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Life is sooooooo good.

We've had daggers put through our hearts so many times, I don't even bother anymore.

42-36. Moving on.
Exactly. I gave up the defeatist attitude of past Chiefs teams long ago. Let the media keep talking about the greatest of Josh Allen. They can also keep talking about the fact that he’s a loser and will watch the Super Bowl from home.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 11:55 PM 01-23-2022
Hmm I'm sure they didn't say shit after the 2019 AFC Championship game
[Reply]
UK_Chief 03:20 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
Hmm I'm sure they didn't say shit after the 2019 AFC Championship game
This
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:56 PM 01-23-2022
Speak for Yourself (formerly Speak for Yourself with Cowherd and Whitlock) is an American sports talk show starring Marcellus Wiley and Emmanuel Acho. The series premiered on June 13, 2016, on Fox Sports 1.[1][2] In September 2018, Marcellus Wiley replaced Colin Cowherd as Jason Whitlock's co-host.[3] Also in 2018, the show added two sidekicks, Uncle Jimmy (Dodds) and Darnell Smith. On June 1, 2020, the show's long-term host and show-creator Jason Whitlock was not renewed by Fox Sports. On June 10, former NFL linebacker Emmanuel Acho was named Wiley's new co-host.

They replaced a show with Cowherd and Whitlock with Marcellus Wiley and some guy I've never heard of? Must have been trying to save money.
[Reply]
ping2000 12:00 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Speak for Yourself (formerly Speak for Yourself with Cowherd and Whitlock) is an American sports talk show starring Marcellus Wiley and Emmanuel Acho. The series premiered on June 13, 2016, on Fox Sports 1.[1][2] In September 2018, Marcellus Wiley replaced Colin Cowherd as Jason Whitlock's co-host.[3] Also in 2018, the show added two sidekicks, Uncle Jimmy (Dodds) and Darnell Smith. On June 1, 2020, the show's long-term host and show-creator Jason Whitlock was not renewed by Fox Sports. On June 10, former NFL linebacker Emmanuel Acho was named Wiley's new co-host.

They replaced a show with Cowherd and Whitlock with Marcellus Wiley and some guy I've never heard of? Must have been trying to save money.
The entire show is a bash the Chiefs hour. Marcellus Wiley fucking hates the Chiefs and rips them on every show. I'm sure he will tell everyone how the Bills were robbed.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:01 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by ping2000:
The entire show is a bash the Chiefs hour. Marcellus Wiley fucking hates the Chiefs and rips them on every show. I'm sure he will tell everyone how the Bills were robbed.
He played for Buffalo and the Chargers, it's stunning he doesn't like the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 26
1 234511 > Last »
Up