ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 166 of 335
« First < 66116156162163164165166 167168169170176216266 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:34 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Also kicking out Baelish as well. Pretty much cemented Baelish's motivation to topple all the great houses.
For what reason would she trust Baelish at this point?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:35 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by Sorter:
:-)
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:40 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
For what reason would she trust Baelish at this point?
No, Hoster Tully kicked out Baelish from his wardship after Baelish challenged Brandon Stark for Cayelyn's hand and got the really nasty scar that he showed Ned in season 1.

That and Cat's rejection of him basically cemented his motivation for well taking apart the status quo.
[Reply]
BigRichard 09:41 PM 05-22-2016
The very least they could have done was have the direwolf go out on top. They had one of the children of the forest take out one of the White Walkers, have the direwolf at least fuck one up while taking out several whits. Could have been badass but noooo... lets make the direwolf a completely useless piece of shit. I really hope GRRM doesn't do this to the direwolves in the book.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:43 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
No, Hoster Tully kicked out Baelish from his wardship after Baelish challenged Brandon Stark for Cayelyn's hand and got the really nasty scar that he showed Ned in season 1.

That and Cat's rejection of him basically cemented his motivation for well taking apart the status quo.
Gotcha.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 09:49 PM 05-22-2016
My reaction to Hodor's holding the door against the white walkers was "YOU'VE GOT TO BE ****ING KIDDING ME!"

When I was in high school there was this rather racist joke going around:

Q: What has 8 legs and says "Ho-de-do! Ho-de-do!"?
A: Four black guys running for the elevator.

I thought of this stupid ****ing joke every time Hodor said his ****ing name for the last 5 years. I can't believe THIS is what George R.R. Martin gave us as the explanation. A stupid punch line to a joke that's at least 30 years old.

I suppose the bright side is that we at least got an explanation. If this were Lost, the writers would never have explained it, but everyone would have congratulated them for such great story telling.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:52 PM 05-22-2016
Holy crap:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:57 PM 05-22-2016
Anybody think that Arya is gonna weasel out of killing the actress because the actress is pregnant?

"One life was paid for, not two"
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:57 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by Cunning Linguist:
^Seriously, don't click that unless you've seen the episode.
WTF is your problem.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:01 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'm kind of disappointed that the direwolves have basically ended up just being overgrown dogs. Is Jon's the only one left at this point?
They are killing off direwolfs as fast as they can. I remember them being more badass in the books.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:22 PM 05-22-2016
Spoiler!

[Reply]
fairladyZ 10:24 PM 05-22-2016
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:28 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by fairladyZ:
Spoiler!
This is what I was thinking but couldn't adequately elaborate.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:30 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Spoiler!
Ask GRRM. Bran's storyline has stayed firmly in his domain.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:31 PM 05-22-2016
Man - I thought that episode kinda sucked.

I mean, the WW reveal was cool. Sansa once again pushing around Emo Jon was annoying. And seriously, WTF is Brienne going to do, kill the lord of harrenhall and lord protector of the vale because he didn't answer a trap question? My ass. And I'm sorry, that Hodor thing was absolutely dumb as shit - absolutely cringeworthy.

I didn't hate our time in Essos this week, so that's a change. And the topless actress was an absolute smokeshow...though it's hard to make up for a full-screen dong.

Yeah, gonna stick with D+ grade on that one. Pretty shitty, IMO. I know D&D needed to get this thing moving forward, but I feel like the nuance of the source material is clearly gone and D&D are being exposed a bit for clearly not having the creative chops that Martin does.
[Reply]
Page 166 of 335
« First < 66116156162163164165166 167168169170176216266 > Last »
Up