ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 57
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Media Center>Dexter (Showtime)
ChiefsFan4Life 10:38 PM 10-20-2006
Anyone watch this show?

I was bored and watched all three episodes that have been aired so far on OnDemand. I actually think the show is pretty damn good so far, I like the character a lot.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 02:31 PM 10-31-2011
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Anybody else think that Prof. Geller isn't real and that he's a figment of Travis' imagination just like Harry is for Dexter?

I'm starting to get that feel.
Wow, I didn't even notice that. That's one hell of a theory.
[Reply]
Hootie 02:40 PM 10-31-2011
Originally Posted by KCtotheSB:
Wow, I didn't even notice that. That's one hell of a theory.
well that was obviously shot down when they when Quinn and Bautista went and visited the college professor and questioned her

anyways

the buildup of this season is so slow that there better be a god damn HUGE payoff...because this isn't even entertainment for me right now

this isn't even close to season 1 or season 2...the tension in the Doakes season was unbelievable week in and week out...

that tension doesn't even exist anymore
[Reply]
Molitoth 02:51 PM 10-31-2011
I'm actually loving this season so far. It has slowed down and for the better, imo.

I like that we get to see Dexter in a slightly different position than trying to miraculously get his way out of really deep shit like he does in every other season.

Speaking of Dexter, I'm dressed up as him today for Halloween in his killing outfit. =)
Somehow my wife found me the exact dark half button shirt he wears on his killing spree's, and I happen to already have the matching pants. Leather gloves.
I added a "Hello, My name is... Dexter" sticker as well for the people who don't watch the show and can ask about it.

I can't justify carrying around a set of "killing tools" though.... =P

[Reply]
Lex Luthor 03:11 PM 10-31-2011
Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon:
well that was obviously shot down when they when Quinn and Bautista went and visited the college professor and questioned her

anyways

the buildup of this season is so slow that there better be a god damn HUGE payoff...because this isn't even entertainment for me right now

this isn't even close to season 1 or season 2...the tension in the Doakes season was unbelievable week in and week out...

that tension doesn't even exist anymore
I agree. During the first 4 seasons I couldn't wait for Sunday night, and I usually watched the episode again within a couple of days.

Now I still set my DVR to record it, but I watch the Walking Dead first, then I check out Sunday Night Football before I even look at Dexter.

I miss Rita.

[Reply]
Molitoth 04:33 PM 10-31-2011
Originally Posted by :
I miss Rita.
Really? I thought she was f*cking annoying and was SO GLAD they killed her off. It made me respect the show even more.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 04:52 PM 10-31-2011
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Really? I thought she was f*cking annoying and was SO GLAD they killed her off. It made me respect the show even more.
To each his own, I guess.
[Reply]
Cheater5 08:17 PM 10-31-2011
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Concur. Her voice was like spikes in my brain.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:25 AM 11-04-2011
Originally Posted by The Meat Lover's Pizza Face:
No, not at all. As I mentioned last week, the theory isn't that Gellar never existed, he clearly did. The question is whether he actually exists right now or has become simply a figment of Travis' imagination that helps him along with his murders (like Harry is for Dexter).

And really, I saw more evidence in favor of that theory again this week. Gellar has not been noticed or acknowledged by any character outside of Travis in five episodes despite being in public locations numerous times (and even now with his picture in the paper as a murder suspect he is still oddly willing to go out and risk everything).
[Reply]
Lzen 07:17 AM 11-04-2011
No, not at all. As I mentioned last week, the theory isn't that Gellar never existed, he clearly did. The question is whether he actually exists right now or has become simply a figment of Travis' imagination that helps him along with his murders (like Harry is for Dexter).

And really, I saw more evidence in favor of that theory again this week. Gellar has not been noticed or acknowledged by any character outside of Travis in five episodes despite being in public locations numerous times (and even now with his picture in the paper as a murder suspect he is still oddly willing to go out and risk everything).
I think you may be onto something. I guess I hadn't really noticed all of that. But it makes perfect sense.
[Reply]
SLAG 10:52 AM 11-04-2011

I have been thinking about this as I watched the last Episode

Gellar was drinking coffee with Travis.

I don't think i've ever seen Dexter Drink Coffee with Harry
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:02 PM 11-04-2011
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
Concur. Her voice was like spikes in my brain.
She was hot as hell but didn't fit in the show. Dexter can't do suburbia.
[Reply]
Hootie 01:12 AM 11-07-2011
this is the first time in this show's existence so far that...after the show...I said to myself, "this show is fucking stupid."

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...can this season develop? Oh wait, now we're going back to Trinity? Fuck. So disappointing so far, such a dead end show right now.
[Reply]
CosmicPal 10:44 AM 11-07-2011
Anybody else think that Prof. Geller isn't real and that he's a figment of Travis' imagination just like Harry is for Dexter?

I'm starting to get that feel.
Only one flaw with this theory. The chick that the detective had a one-night stand with worked for the college professor.

Although, she said she hadn't seen him in three years.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 10:47 AM 11-07-2011
i really dont give a shit until john lithgows brains are being stirfryed
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:11 PM 11-09-2011
Not really digging the "back to Trinity" angle with Jonah.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 57
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Up