ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 79
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Bengals
TLO 06:31 PM 11-27-2022
A sneaky big game in the AFC, and probably our toughest game left before playoff time.

Talk about it here
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:12 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Miami may lose 3 in a row right now...likely 1-2 in their next 3..

The Bills though have a better shot of winning out and the Ravens will win out.
Miami is absolutely losing at least one more, so I’m not worried about them taking the 1.

I don’t see the Ravens winning Week 17 at Cincinnati, but you never know.

Bengals or Bills are guaranteed one more loss.

3 of the next 4 for the Bills could be tough, so I think they lose 1 somewhere.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:13 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Gordon's fumbles are a killer though. It's smart for teams to do that 8-man coverage stuff and force the Chiefs to go on really long drives. They might screw it up with fumbles or OL penalties, etc.
If Gordon plays, the O/U for fumbles is probably 1.5.

He is going to fumble. Giving Gordon the ball, and being surprised when he fumbles and loses the game for his team, is like inviting your alcoholic, racist uncle to Thanksgiving dinner, and being surprised when he calls your black girlfriend the N word.

Giving Gordon the ball, and being surprised that he fumbles, is like putting Sky Moore back to field punts and being surprised that he muffs it, again.

I don't care if he and Mahomes engage in sleepovers & pillow fights, I personally don't want this walking turnover anywhere near this team.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:17 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:

He is going to fumble. Giving Gordon the ball, and being surprised when he fumbles and loses the game for his team, is like inviting your alcoholic, racist uncle to Thanksgiving dinner, and being surprised when he calls your black girlfriend the N word.

Giving Gordon the ball, and being surprised that he fumbles, is like putting Sky Moore back to field punts and being surprised that he muffs it, again.

I don't care if he and Mahomes engage in sleepovers & pillow fights, I personally don't want this walking turnover anywhere near this team.

Well, he's not only on the team, he's going to play. Come to terms with it.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:17 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Ha. They are begging for help.
Next thing they’ll have the team yelling pass or run on the sidelines.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:18 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:

They've already had their share of fumble problems with other guys too. McKinnon had a bad fumble late in the game against the Chargers. Damn near cost them the game. Pacheco had a bad fumble in the Red Zone against the Jaguars. And of course we know about CEH's fumble problems last year, which directly cost them games against Baltimore & Chargers.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:44 PM 12-02-2022
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Th...nemy-KC?page=7

Originally Posted by :

Do you really want to rifle through 30 pages of dog shit posts where most are just 1 line about how they're going, rape, butt fuck, murder, or whatever other crap they're constantly spewing in that thread? Even when not being vulgar there's very little actual conversation occurring in that thread.

"**** these fluky turds."

"We're going to make orphans of their children"

"**** em, Chiefs should be up for this one"

"chris jones will eat burrow

game over"

"KC Chiefs will win"

"Yip!!!!!!"

"Punish these bastards. Hope the pass rush rips Burrow a new asshole."

That's just from the first 3 pages of a 50 page nonsense thread. No thanks.

[Reply]
New World Order 12:46 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Th...nemy-KC?page=7
:-)

I love this place
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:51 PM 12-02-2022
A football forum thrives for 20+ years without actually having football discussions?

Yeah there's a lot of bullshit posted here. But there's also a shit ton of knowledge dropped here too. You just have to know what it is you're reading. I know, reading. A tall order for Bungle fans.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:54 PM 12-02-2022
HEY BENGALS BOARD, I hope you're reading this....

FUCK YOU!!!!!
[Reply]
tredadda 12:55 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
One thing i don't think you realize is, despite not having "elite" name talent on defense, the Bengals have a DC who can adjust on the fly--as you saw in 2 games last year--and smart players to pull the adjustments off.

Those games weren't flukes. It's who they are on D.
No, those games were flukes. If they weren’t how come your DC did not employ said strategy the whole game during the AFCCG? Why wait for the second half?
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:57 PM 12-02-2022
I just love the absolute culture shock rival fans get when coming to our forum.

They have no idea of the 22 year history that's been cultivated here. This place didn't become what we are over night. The jokes, the memes, the humor....they don't get it. And it's fucking hilarious.

Every damn fan base says the same thing. We're infamous. All because they can't believe there's still a sports forum on the internet where sports fans can more or less just joke, have fun and fuck around.

"OH MY GOSH....THEY'RE SO VULGUR".....you know what else, we're also ACTIVE. Unlike every other damn sports forum not named Reddit out there.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:57 PM 12-02-2022
The funny thing is, they latched onto a post by Direckshun almost immediately, as if it were the only opinion here that mattered.

Why? Not because it was uniquely thoughtful and well-written. Shit, analysis like that gets posted here DAILY.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:57 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
A football forum thrives for 20+ years without actually having football discussions?

Yeah there's a lot of bullshit posted here. But there's also a shit ton of knowledge dropped here too. You just have to know what it is you're reading. I know, reading. A tall order for Bungle fans.
You know what’s funny is that this board is very lax on opposing fans joining while their boards are like echo chambers where only fans whose opinions they agree with are allowed to join.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:59 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
You know what’s funny is that this board is very lax on opposing fans joining while their boards are like echo chambers where only fans whose opinions they agree with are allowed to join.
Exactly.

We don't have any diklik's or Jeff.Fisher's because other boards insta-ban rival trolls.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:59 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Like i said, they got a member that goes by "Packerbacker" and he sports a Bengals avatar.

They legit only let kucks in.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 79
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763 > Last »
Up