« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Neil Smith will bang the pre-game drum
ChiefsCountry 01:32 PM 01-21-2022

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 01:34 PM 01-21-2022

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:50 PM 01-21-2022
Cool articles, CC.

I remember there always being some sort of hand wringing surrounding Smith's pay. I think he held out a time or two, refused to restructure once. It was just always a thing; he always acted slighted.

But I didn't remember the details regarding his market stalling out after he refused to come to the table.

He did get a pretty decent little contract that following off-season though, 4 years and about $13.5 million. All told a 5 year $16ish million deal is probably more than he had any right to expect given a fairly mediocre platform season.

I wonder what he could've gotten had he signed w/ KC prior to the year. They threw quite a bit of money at Elvis Grbac; so they had some spending room that perhaps Neil could've gotten his hands on.

And maybe that puts Gannon at the wheel instead of Elvis.

Oh well - he can still get ass cancer.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 02:08 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Cool articles, CC.

I remember there always being some sort of hand wringing surrounding Smith's pay. I think he held out a time or two, refused to restructure once. It was just always a thing; he always acted slighted.

But I didn't remember the details regarding his market stalling out after he refused to come to the table.

He did get a pretty decent little contract that following off-season though, 4 years and about $13.5 million. All told a 5 year $16ish million deal is probably more than he had any right to expect given a fairly mediocre platform season.

I wonder what he could've gotten had he signed w/ KC prior to the year. They threw quite a bit of money at Elvis Grbac; so they had some spending room that perhaps Neil could've gotten his hands on.

DJ, you'll remember me from our debate about hockey. I won that debate according to the box scores. But this isn't about me taking a victory lap, this is about me recruiting you into my fantasy baseball league. It isn't a free league, but I can tell by the cut of your jib that you know a few things about sports wagers, and so you're invited. What do you say?
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 02:24 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Cool articles, CC.

Its why I love my Newspapers.com subscription. Hind sight always changes what really happened at the time.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:58 PM 01-21-2022
I hope Neil Smith DIES!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
TimBone 02:00 PM 01-21-2022
That ain't good there, bub.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 02:04 PM 01-21-2022
Jeez….king Carl would have been a better choice. That gorgeous hair not moving an inch in the wind….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:19 PM 01-21-2022
Awesome! Welcome home Neil!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:30 PM 01-21-2022
Fuck!

Why is this traitor banging the drum. I’d rather have DT’s mom bang it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:31 PM 01-21-2022
Dale Carter to bang the drum next week against the Bengals?
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 02:40 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Dale Carter to bang the drum next week against the Bengals?
Dale Carter #34 was one of my all time favorite Chiefs. I heard there was a shooting in KC that he got blamed for, is that your complaint? Explain yourself, deberg.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 09:13 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
Dale Carter #34 was one of my all time favorite Chiefs. I heard there was a shooting in KC that he got blamed for, is that your complaint? Explain yourself, deberg.
Dale carter was a fucking menace. On (ask Tyrone Braxton) and off the field.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 02:33 PM 01-21-2022
Not thrilled about it, but at the end of the day, Chiefs need to play their best and win the fucking game....everything else is secondary.
[Reply]
milkshock 02:37 PM 01-21-2022
Elway, Larry Johnson, and the Kicker to take it in turns
[Reply]
Page 11 of 20
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up