ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 57
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2020 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
staylor26 05:35 AM 03-27-2020
The board is shaping up nicely for the Chiefs in the 2nd. There’s a guy that was on my short list for 32 that will probably make it to 63.
[Reply]
Chargem 06:55 AM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The board is shaping up nicely for the Chiefs in the 2nd. There’s a guy that was on my short list for 32 that will probably make it to 63.
There's a few guys that I am surprised they are still there, it makes me think this draft could fall for the Chiefs nicely in real life... not that this thing is a particularly good indication I suppose.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:28 AM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Chargem:
There's a few guys that I am surprised they are still there, it makes me think this draft could fall for the Chiefs nicely in real life... not that this thing is a particularly good indication I suppose.
But like DJ pointed out potential Chiefs targets usually go earlier in this mock because those are the prospects we’ve all paid the most attention to.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:13 AM 03-27-2020
Vikings lose Diggs and need to replace him with a field stretcher that can also be used for returns. Big time value pick here:

The Vikings select KJ Hamler WR Penn State
[Reply]
RunKC 08:15 AM 03-27-2020
Kurt Cobain told me he’d be working all day today and this was his pick for Seattle:

Seahawks select Solomon Kindley, G, Georgia
[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:12 AM 03-27-2020
With pick #60 The Baltimore Ravens select Michael Pittman Jr. - REC - USC

The Ravens get a big reception machine who is dirty tough, dependable and productive. Pittman Jr. has an NFL pedigree and will take pressure off Mark Andrews who gets a lot of attention from opposing defenses. Pittman Jr. will win matchups outside with his size and great hands, but also is a savvy route runner when working the middle of the field.
[Reply]
Sfeihc 09:27 AM 03-27-2020
The Titans remembered they're on the clock.

With their second round pick in the 2020 CP Mock the Tennessee Titans select Julian Okwara, DE, ND.
[Reply]
Sfeihc 10:16 AM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Sfeihc:
The Titans remembered they're on the clock.

With their second round pick in the 2020 CP Mock the Tennessee Titans select Julian Okwara, DE, ND.
Dammit! I was going to take him with the Lions next pick.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:46 AM 03-27-2020
I know the Packers are on the clock. I need a small bit of time to put out a couple fires right now.

Third round is up. I'll put the names in later (or somebody else can do it)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:59 AM 03-27-2020
I've seen some folks talking about him as a 4th rounder.

Biadasz is this years Omenihu. Lots of people convinced themselves pretty early in the process that he'd be an ideal 1st rounder and don't appear to have adjusted much to additional eyes on him.

I'd be surprised if he's not there for the Chiefs in the 3rd. He seems to be losing ground real fast due to what appears to be sub-par functional strength. That's a big problem for an IOL.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:31 AM 03-27-2020
Hopefully SNR doesn’t fuck the Chiefs, because there’s a guy that I would absolutely sprint to the podium for still on the board.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:34 AM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Hopefully SNR doesn’t **** the Chiefs, because there’s a guy that I would absolutely sprint to the podium for still on the board.
It's a quarterback, isn't it?
[Reply]
staylor26 10:42 AM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
It's a quarterback, isn't it?
You got me :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:42 AM 03-27-2020
I should be responsible here. There are a couple of good LBs and OL that the Packers could take, and they certainly need help in those spots. And the player they want to take could certainly be considered a luxury.

Buuuuut... this is my favorite TE in the draft. They have holes, but these are the last years of Aaron Rodgers, and if all you ever do is worry about plugging holes, you'll never fill them all. I've drafted like 1000 TEs for the Packers, and Aaron never uses the position at all, but they didn't used to be a run-first team, either. Then last year happened. Things change.

I also don't think the Packers can risk waiting until the 3rd, hoping he's still around. The TE run will start soon in this CP mock. Maybe it starts now, actually.

The Green Bay Packers select Harrison Bryant, TE, Florida Atlantic
[Reply]
KurtCobain 02:52 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I should be responsible here. There are a couple of good LBs and OL that the Packers could take, and they certainly need help in those spots. And the player they want to take could certainly be considered a luxury.

Buuuuut... this is my favorite TE in the draft. They have holes, but these are the last years of Aaron Rodgers, and if all you ever do is worry about plugging holes, you'll never fill them all. I've drafted like 1000 TEs for the Packers, and Aaron never uses the position at all, but they didn't used to be a run-first team, either. Then last year happened. Things change.

I also don't think the Packers can risk waiting until the 3rd, hoping he's still around. The TE run will start soon in this CP mock. Maybe it starts now, actually.

The Green Bay Packers select Harrison Bryant, TE, Florida Atlantic
Took my guy. Great pick.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 57
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up