ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 71
« First < 18586465666768 697071 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 10:12 AM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
It's a stupid waste of resources.
Seriously this, I can't even imagine a bigger waste of time or tax payer dollars.
[Reply]
jettio 10:52 AM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Have you read the expose of this mess on Sport Illustrated? It’s a really, really long article but it details Watson’s actions, with proof to back up all of the women’s complaints, including verifying screenshots to the writers.

What I took from the SI article is that Watson is a sociopath. He pretends that he’s this “Goodie Two Shoes” but he’s a predator. He reached out to several women over IG, he exposed his erect penis to many of the women and so on.

The worst part is that many were afraid to come forward for fear of losing their livelihood and clientele. These aren’t “Massage Parlor” workers, they’re Licensed Massage Therapists with lives that would be absolutely ruined if they used their real names and tried to take on a man as powerful as Watson.

It’s really sad. And the mother****er needs to go down.
Seems like Watson really paid attention to the "don't fall for pretty girls trying to get pregnant" class taught to the players.

Must have played hooky or fell asleep when it was time for the "don't be an asshole" class.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:02 AM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Seriously this, I can't even imagine a bigger waste of time or tax payer dollars.
Woah dude. Don’t underestimate our government. I’m sure they’re wasting significantly more money in a much worse way.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 12:06 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Woah dude. Don’t underestimate our government. I’m sure they’re wasting significantly more money in a much worse way.
Very good point.
[Reply]
wazu 12:10 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by nychief:
They've basically decriminalized rub and tugs in NYC. These "stings" are silly.
When I hear talk of defunding police my general reaction is it's insane, reckless, and stupid. Then I see something like this "sting" and I'm like yeah, okay, go ahead and de-fund that bullshit.
[Reply]
TLO 12:19 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:

Undercover detectives posted advertisements online regarding an illicit massage parlor and said 47 people “solicited and/or brokered deals for various sex acts."
I don't see Robert Kraft in there anywhere.
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:26 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Football analysts just need to shut the **** up about leadership. I'm getting so goddamn sick of that word around draft time. Broadcasters and Mel Kipers don't know jack **** about leadership or grit or character about these players. The coaches and scouts know far more about these players than a desk job jackhole on Fox Sports, and even they clearly miss a bunch of stuff. I look back at all of the crybabies upset at Andy Reid and the Chiefs for going Mahomes over Watson and I think they all deserve a nice blast to the groin with a sledgehammer.

If you're going to draft a guy, draft a guy because he can play football the best, not because you think he could be an inspiration to your team.

All anybody could gab about when Jameis Winston was a freshmen was LEADERSHIP! and then he got himself in deep hot water with that sexual misconduct case. At least he wasn't a serial predator like Watson is.
Winston had the rape at FSU and got touchy with an Uber driver.

He’s definitely serial.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:21 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Winston had the rape at FSU and got touchy with an Uber driver.

He’s definitely serial.

Now that he’s backing up Mormon Tebow, he’s more cereal than he is serial
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 01:00 PM 07-25-2021

Quarterbacks are reporting today in Houston, and #Texans QB Deshaun Watson is expected to be among them, source said. He’s showing up for testing to begin entry into training camp. However, Watson’s stance about the organization and desire to be traded remains unchanged.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) July 25, 2021

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:10 PM 07-25-2021
Watson's just reporting to avoid fines.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:13 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Watson's just reporting to avoid fines.
He should be reporting to prison instead.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:17 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
He should be reporting to prison instead.
All the smoke around this sure has dissipated of late, he must be settling out of court like a mfer... he'll be worth $3.50 by the time its all over
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:50 PM 07-25-2021
Wasn’t Watson’s original plan to holdout from all mandatory team activities and take the fines to force his way out of Houston?
[Reply]
wazu 01:58 PM 07-25-2021
There's just about no story in sports more laughable right now than Deshaun Watson demanding a trade.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:01 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Wasn’t Watson’s original plan to holdout from all mandatory team activities and take the fines to force his way out of Houston?
I think that was the original plan. Now that his legal stuff started, he probably backed off some.
[Reply]
Page 68 of 71
« First < 18586465666768 697071 >
Up