ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 71
« First < 20606667686970 71 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 Missouri Tigers Men's Basketball***
dlphg9 08:07 PM 03-26-2022
Expecting big things boys!

Missouri got rid of crappy CM and the board went out and got one of the top coaches according to some in Cleveland State's Dennis Gates.

In 2 days he has 2 recruits

Top JUCO player 6' 10" Mohamed Diarra
Transport portal DeAndre Gholston who avg 15 pts at Milwaukee over the past 2 years

Very excited!
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 05:17 PM 04-07-2023
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
I can't actually give mine away because I'd be doxxing myself. They ported my old Mizzou student email over when I started working for the health system, so all my colleagues are lastnamefirst@health.missouri edu and I'm an alphanumeric stew.
Ah, makes sense.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:59 PM 04-07-2023
I can't actually give mine away because I'd be doxxing myself. They ported my old Mizzou student email over when I started working for the health system, so all my colleagues are lastnamefirst@health.missouri edu and I'm an alphanumeric stew.
Dox yourself you know you want us hitting you up lol.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:07 PM 04-07-2023
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
smrznf says "Hi."

Mrs. Idaho (ccmyrd) still calls me that sometimes (Smuhr-z-nif)
Jpg5x4

I gotta assume that account is dead and gone at this point...
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:12 PM 04-07-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Jpg5x4

I gotta assume that account is dead and gone at this point...
I finished there in 2010 and can't access my account any longer. It's locked, but if I contacted an admin I'd probably get access to it again. It was my go to email.
[Reply]
blake5676 05:34 AM 04-08-2023
bmoee4 checking in! I remember I didn’t use my email for like 3 months after leaving Mizzou and it was locked pretty quickly. I was irritated I had to switch back to hotmail for a few years before I finally got on the Gmail train. I hadn’t thought about those 6 digits for quite awhile!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:44 PM 04-08-2023
betd39 joins the chat.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 01:35 PM 04-08-2023
Originally Posted by blake5676:
bmoee4 checking in! I remember I didn’t use my email for like 3 months after leaving Mizzou and it was locked pretty quickly. I was irritated I had to switch back to hotmail for a few years before I finally got on the Gmail train. I hadn’t thought about those 6 digits for quite awhile!
We used to make emails in this country, build emails. Now we just stick our hand in the next guy's inbox.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:45 PM 04-09-2023
6'11" transfer portal player from Virginia Kadin Shedrick has narrowed his top 5 teams to; Mizzou Tigers, Kansas State Wildcats, Duke, Xavier

He'd be some nice height from a big conference.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:10 PM 04-10-2023
Anyone wanna start a new thread for this coming year? I would but I no longer have thread starting privileges.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:31 PM 04-11-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Anyone wanna start a new thread for this coming year? I would but I no longer have thread starting privileges.
I bet you lost your thread starting privileges because Justin Watson complained to the mods.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:53 PM 04-11-2023
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
I bet you lost your thread starting privileges because Justin Watson complained to the mods.
No, Bwana got mad that I called him Banana in my thread poll asking who the worst mod was.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 01:34 PM 04-12-2023
Hamas used to do it. Whatever happened to him? I looked in the member list to see when the last time he was on and couldn't even find his username. Did he change it or delete his account?
[Reply]
siberian khatru 01:46 PM 04-12-2023
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Hamas used to do it. Whatever happened to him? I looked in the member list to see when the last time he was on and couldn't even find his username. Did he change it or delete his account?
He posted just a few posts below, four days ago.
[Reply]
raybec 4 02:24 PM 04-12-2023
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
You mean that guy?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:19 PM 04-12-2023
Oh. I guess I missed it. Thanks
[Reply]
Page 70 of 71
« First < 20606667686970 71 >
Up