ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 16
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Media Center>Spider-Man: No Way Home
Tribal Warfare 08:27 PM 08-23-2021

[Reply]
Aries Walker 10:20 PM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
There's rumors this could get delayed to 2022.
Wouldn't surprise me. I've heard the same about Venom 2.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:34 PM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by Aries Walker:
The characters are never going to translate directly from the comics to the movies. I usually don't have a problem with it as long as they don't throw away intriguing characters as forgettable fan service (Angel, Emma Frost) or bad jokes (Shatterstar), or let some comics-illiterate movie executive warp them into something unrecognizable and awful (Dr. Doom).
Hell, sometimes the characters don't translate from comics to other comics.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:00 AM 09-02-2021
Rune King Thor is something I would fucking love to see

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:02 AM 09-03-2021

Very cool fan made poster for #SpiderManNoWayHome pic.twitter.com/mHoeOG7Z9M

— Brandon Katz (@Great_Katzby) September 2, 2021

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:42 PM 09-10-2021

#SpiderManNoWayHome director Jon Watts is "a genius," according to actor #BenedictCumberbatch: "He's very witty, but incredibly generous and supportive..."https://t.co/TR7rqEqSjq pic.twitter.com/SD8b6xjZow

— MCU - The Direct (@MCU_Direct) September 11, 2021

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:46 AM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
This is the Sinister Six lineup for the movie.

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:54 AM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Spoiler!
Yeah, heard from Cosmic Wonder Youtube page, page dedicated to nerds, they're usually dialed into this shit...they say it's only gonna be 5 villains.

Which kind of sucks...was hoping Michael Keaton would reprise his "Vulture" role. Keaton plays a good bad guy IMO.

And I can not wait for this movie.

Bet they do the Spiderman meme where they all point at eachother. That'd be pretty funny.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:42 PM 10-30-2021
Green Goblin looks a bit different.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:27 PM 10-30-2021
Big Spider-Man fan growing up, but every movie so far has been a letdown to me. The Raimi franchise definitely did some things well, but even those didn't capture the spirit of the comic to me.

I'll watch the new movie and I'm sure it'll be somewhat entertaining, but I'm hoping for a new "reboot" in the hands of a truly talented filmmaker who has a reverence for the character.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:45 AM 10-31-2021
Raimi's Spider-Man 2 would probably still make my top 5 or top 10 comic book movies.

I've enjoyed all of the Spider-Man movies, though, even Spider-Man 3 despite being able to admit that one wasn't a good movie.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 09:36 AM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Raimi's Spider-Man 2 would probably still make my top 5 or top 10 comic book movies.

I've enjoyed all of the Spider-Man movies, though, even Spider-Man 3 despite being able to admit that one wasn't a good movie.
SM 3 destroyed With Great Power Comes Great Resposibility.

The moment they made Flint Marko the killer of Ben Parker, I walked out of the theater.

Hey Pete, all that torturing yourself for not stopping the thief that would later kill your uncle? Unneccesary.

All this shit you put yourself through as Spiderman to atone for it, pointless.

Fuck SM3 with an AIDS tainted chainsaw dipped in antifreeze.
[Reply]
Fish 01:04 PM 10-31-2021
Yeah, Spiderman 3 bothered me quit a bit. Raimi tried to make an angsty emo love triangle story with a side of superhero. He trashed Spidey's backstory, which like Wallcrawler said was the motivation for most of what made Spiderman who he became. He made a joke out of Venom. All the villains were turd really. And the jazz club dance scene? Oof. That made me physically cringe the first time I saw that....
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:13 PM 10-31-2021
Venom you can blame solely on Sony. Venom was never part of the story until late into pre-production and after intense pressure from Sony, and it absolutely shows.
[Reply]
unlurking 07:36 PM 11-02-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Yeah, heard from Cosmic Wonder Youtube page, page dedicated to nerds, they're usually dialed into this shit...they say it's only gonna be 5 villains.

Which kind of sucks...was hoping Michael Keaton would reprise his "Vulture" role. Keaton plays a good bad guy IMO.

And I can not wait for this movie.

Bet they do the Spiderman meme where they all point at eachother. That'd be pretty funny.
Vulture sighting in new Morbius trailer...

[Reply]
Fish 08:49 PM 11-02-2021
Wow. that actually look pretty good!
[Reply]
Page 6 of 16
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up