ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Media Center>Another edition of help Lewdog, the computer illiterate!
lewdog 07:34 AM 08-22-2021
My computer is running smooth as shit. You guys rock. Just upgraded our modem to a Nighthawk 2000 and increased our internet speed too and am paying less than our old plan. Be nice to those people on the phone when asking about yearly promotional fees!

We have an older HP printer but it's fine for what I rarely print at home. Every since the upgrade to Windows 10 it's been funky and now totally won't work. It's a wireless printer and it's connected but my computer can't find the driver no matter what I do for troubleshooting.

In the add printers/scanners tab it just says "driver unavailable."
[Reply]
lewdog 02:45 PM 08-26-2021
Originally Posted by blake5676:
Awesome! Thanks for taking the time to reply. I should've added that I can print back here on my computer already and it will come out up front. I just haven't figured out how to scan something and have it save on my computer rather than the one up front. I'll do some more research but appreciate the response.
I appreciate having another dumbass like myself in the Media section.

Thank you!
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:24 PM 08-26-2021
Originally Posted by blake5676:
Was curious if I could piggyback with another computer illiterate question as I share the same fate.

I have a Brother All-in-One MDC-L2700DW for my office printer/scanner/fax. It sits up at front desk and is connected to receptionists computer via ethernet cord. Does anyone know if it's possible to scan something up there, but have the PDF save to my computer in the back of the office rather than the one it is connected to up front?
I would normally never recommend manufacturer software, but I've had a Brother printer for the past year or so and absolutely love it. And I've always fucking hated every printer I've ever owned or printed to or troubleshot or looked it.

I'm able to use their app from my desktop or phone that will scan from the printer and then save directly to your phone or PC. Looks like that one has similar software.

https://support.brother.com/g/b/faqe...aq00002599_021
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:34 PM 08-27-2021
We bought a brother laser. It was fucking garbage.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up