ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Media Center>MCU: Eternals (2021)
Tribal Warfare 07:12 AM 05-24-2021

[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:41 PM 05-24-2021
This is how they are trying to bide the time until X-Men does its thing. This is maybe a D+ watch, but I doubt it.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:50 PM 05-24-2021
I'm a cosmic Marvel nerd, and I'm looking forward to seeing how they incorporate these guys into the MCU. The Eternals are going to get involved and actively start fighting in the open likely due to the Deviants returning to Earth, which will open the door to the Celestials which might lead to Galactus/Silver Surfer which MAY lead to the Fantastic Four, we'll see.

Either way I'll look forward to it, even if it is just an origin story.
[Reply]
carcosa 02:11 PM 05-24-2021
looks like shit just like every other MCU movie!
[Reply]
Bowser 04:02 PM 05-24-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
looks like shit just like every other MCU movie!

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:49 PM 05-24-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
:-)
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 06:52 PM 05-24-2021
I'm a cosmic Marvel nerd, and I'm looking forward to seeing how they incorporate these guys into the MCU. The Eternals are going to get involved and actively start fighting in the open likely due to the Deviants returning to Earth, which will open the door to the Celestials which might lead to Galactus/Silver Surfer which MAY lead to the Fantastic Four, we'll see.

Either way I'll look forward to it, even if it is just an origin story.
Maybe they were all looking at the Galactus cloud towards the end of that trailer.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:20 PM 05-24-2021
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Maybe they were all looking at the Galactus cloud towards the end of that trailer.
Oh lord, please no Galactus cloud. :-)

Although, that cliff at the very beginning........kinda looks like where Odin has his last moments with Thor and Loki, maybe?
[Reply]
Fish 08:11 PM 05-24-2021
Kinda weird that they flipped the genders on several of the characters...
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:18 PM 05-24-2021
Although, that cliff at the very beginning........kinda looks like where Odin has his last moments with Thor and Loki, maybe?
The terrain is very different from Norway. I got more of a South Asian vibe.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:20 PM 05-24-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Kinda weird that they flipped the genders on several of the characters...
That seems to be par for the course in the MCU. Flipping genders, changing races, etc. and so on.

I thought the weirdest thing was seeing Jon Snow and Robb Stark on the same team again.

I wonder if Angelina Jolie will use her weird, fake British accent in this film?
[Reply]
Bowser 09:44 PM 05-24-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
The terrain is very different from Norway. I got more of a South Asian vibe.
Well, that would certainly explain why they weren't there for the Battle(s) of New York (and you'd think they might show up if emissaries of their brother Thanos were to pop up on Earth, much less maybe wanting to keep an eye on a few Infinity Stones, but I digress).
[Reply]
unlurking 09:54 PM 05-24-2021
All powerful immortal cosmic beings who can traverse the entire universe.

Goes to early Earth to teach nomads irrigation so they'll build a bitchin fort...
I get what you mean, but aren't we the same with pets? I enjoyed aquariums for years and loved to watch betas build nests, planted dozens of aquascaped tanks with an eye for homes for the more vulnerable denizens. I've spent hours watching a hamster run through tunnels or a kitten play with toys or ants dig tunnels. Hell, I got suckered into ordering sea monkeys as a little kid and an underwater castle for them to live in. I can't say for sure, but i imagine any immortal being would get bored from time to time.
[Reply]
Fish 10:08 PM 05-24-2021
Originally Posted by unlurking:
I get what you mean, but aren't we the same with pets? I enjoyed aquariums for years and loved to watch betas build nests, planted dozens of aquascaped tanks with an eye for homes for the more vulnerable denizens. I've spent hours watching a hamster run through tunnels or a kitten play with toys or ants dig tunnels. Hell, I got suckered into ordering sea monkeys as a little kid and an underwater castle for them to live in. I can't say for sure, but i imagine any immortal being would get bored from time to time.
Ohh, I know. I'm being overly sarcastic for sure.

But still.... Did you travel to Asia where beta's are actually native, and be all sneaky hanging around their natural habitat to influence their evolution over thousands of years? Hamsters are native to Syria so you gotta multitask... :-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:10 AM 05-25-2021

What were your honest thoughts about the #Eternals' first trailer?

Here are 14 Easter Eggs & hidden details from the teaser that could get fans even more excited: https://t.co/fOJ74azddL pic.twitter.com/KLAXnpo0NQ

— MCU - The Direct (@MCU_Direct) May 25, 2021

[Reply]
unlurking 05:44 AM 05-25-2021
Ohh, I know. I'm being overly sarcastic for sure.

But still.... Did you travel to Asia where beta's are actually native, and be all sneaky hanging around their natural habitat to influence their evolution over thousands of years? Hamsters are native to Syria so you gotta multitask... :-)
lol

I guess I'm only a god in my own mind. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up