🔥 Diablo, 🔥
🔥 Lord 🔥
🔥 of 🔥 🔥
🔥 Terror.
🔥 🔥
🔥 🔥
🔥 pic.twitter.com/76kxCCMv51

— Diablo (@Diablo) February 19, 2021

From what I’ve seen it’s just a reskin with graphics. The loot system hasn’t changed from the original.
[Reply]
Sofa King 02:17 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I always loved a zerk barb for ubr trist. Paladin for me has always been hammerdin.

I love jav zon, and trapsin. But have fooled around with necros in the past. Never been a huge druid fan.
I have a lvl 99 wind druid I just acquired a couple weeks ago. Can't say I'm a fan of the tornado.

Never really dabbled with a sin before. Just didn't like the character from the start and never got over that initial dislike.
[Reply]
Bump 01:16 AM 04-12-2021
never played D2 but I have been a big fan of Path of Exile. I might try out D2 resurrected just for something new (to me)
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:55 AM 04-12-2021
I'll start a chan in the discord for those who want to play. I'm assuming we will want to be US West (bigger player base).

But

I'm super excited, I'm putting together a team for night of release. Need 8 people and you have to have time.

The Objective:
Play game with no outside help from Act1 Normal - Hell Baal.... 3-5 Hours of running through the game matching classes to beat it.
[Reply]
Sofa King 03:36 PM 04-12-2021
I'll start a chan in the discord for those who want to play. I'm assuming we will want to be US West (bigger player base).

But

I'm super excited, I'm putting together a team for night of release. Need 8 people and you have to have time.

The Objective:
Play game with no outside help from Act1 Normal - Hell Baal.... 3-5 Hours of running through the game matching classes to beat it.
That sounds like fun. I’m in.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 04:47 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
That sounds like fun. I’m in.
LETS GO! What class you going with
[Reply]
Frazod 05:26 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
Grim Dawn maybe? Man, I sunk some goddamn hours into that one. It was a really incredibly well-designed and well-done game by a very small group of developers (the game was one of the original Titan Quest dev's baby).
I think it was called Torchlight. Very much like Diablo. And I enjoyed it, for about an hour. Then it just got boring.
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:43 AM 04-13-2021
LETS GO! What class you going with
I'll probably start out with a sorc. Probably run a blizz sorc.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:49 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I think it was called Torchlight. Very much like Diablo. And I enjoyed it, for about an hour. Then it just got boring.
Torchlight was developed by guys that worked on Diablo 2.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:20 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
I'll probably start out with a sorc. Probably run a blizz sorc.
Blizzard Sorc is the play to start out for sure. We just have to convince 3 people to play pally :-):-)
[Reply]
Sofa King 02:51 PM 04-13-2021
Blizzard Sorc is the play to start out for sure. We just have to convince 3 people to play pally :-):-)
Shit. Pallys are awesome. Shouldn't be that hard. As long as we don't have a laggy ass necro on the team.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:11 AM 04-17-2021
Torchlight 2 with its million mods is probably overtaken diablo as my favorite in the genre, again I played this so much back in the day I have no desire to go back. Borderlands, Division and now Outriders are what this evolved into. I'm with Frazod here I don't think I could go backwards and play these games for any long period of time..having said that...this looks mighty interesting. :-)

[Reply]
Frazod 09:58 AM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Torchlight 2 with its million mods is probably overtaken diablo as my favorite in the genre, again I played this so much back in the day I have no desire to go back. Borderlands, Division and now Outriders are what this evolved into. I'm with Frazod here I don't think I could go backwards and play these games for any long period of time..having said that...this looks mighty interesting. :-)
My best friend just picked up an old school standup arcade game that basically comes with every game imaginable from the 80s. He loves the old games he played back in the day. I've tried unsuccessfully to get him to play stuff like Skyrim forever; we played D&D as kids and you'd think it would be right up his alley. He's just stuck in the past. Even Diablo would be too "new" for him. I assume he'll wear the damned thing out playing Robotron. :-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:12 PM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
My best friend just picked up an old school standup arcade game that basically comes with every game imaginable from the 80s. He loves the old games he played back in the day. I've tried unsuccessfully to get him to play stuff like Skyrim forever; we played D&D as kids and you'd think it would be right up his alley. He's just stuck in the past. Even Diablo would be too "new" for him. I assume he'll wear the damned thing out playing Robotron. :-)
I kinda used to be like that a bit, I would go back and play these old games I had really fond memories of. Problem is I go back and it's like I spent how long playing this? The Industry has evolved graphic wise for sure, sure the stories suck these days but the rest for the most part is pure video candy. I can't see myself going back and playing this, I probably spent 10k hours playing it in the past and that's enough.
[Reply]
Sofa King 11:52 AM 08-13-2021
If you pre-ordered, you can download the Beta and play now. I'll work tonight but play all weekend. I'm not sure (doubt it) if we'd be able to play together yet or not.
[Reply]
hometeam 06:00 PM 08-13-2021
I think this is going to sell well on nostalgia. I will try it for the open beta weekend, but I am expecting that it will look good, and play like the dated game that it is. I would have to be blown away to buy it.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up