ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 14
« First < 7891011 121314 >
Media Center>Marvel - Black Widow
Sure-Oz 08:41 AM 12-03-2019
New teaser

@MarvelStudios: "I’m done running from my past." Watch the new teaser trailer for Marvel Studios’ #BlackWidow. In theaters May 1, 2020.

https://youtu.be/RxAtuMu_ph4
[Reply]
DaFace 03:15 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
She's smoking hot and all, but she comes across as a bit of a bitch.
Eh, I like her. She's married to Colin Jost from SNL, so she can't be TOO up tight. Her interview on Hot Ones was fun if you'd like a glimpse of what she's like when you put her off of her game.

[Reply]
Direckshun 03:45 PM 07-29-2021
She recorded and released a Tom Waits cover album.

She's really, superbly cool.
[Reply]
Fish 03:57 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Eh, I like her. She's married to Colin Jost from SNL, so she can't be TOO up tight. Her interview on Hot Ones was fun if you'd like a glimpse of what she's like when you put her off of her game.

OK, that was pretty cool. Perhaps I got the wrong impression..
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:47 PM 07-29-2021
@brooksbarnesNYT: Disney gives a "no merit whatsoever" response to Johansson's pay lawsuit and calls it "sad and distressing in its callous disregard for the horrific and prolonged global effects of the COVID-19 pandemic."

@brooksbarnesNYT: Disney continued: "Disney has fully complied with Ms. Johansson’s contract and furthermore, the release of Black Widow on Disney+ with Premier Access has significantly enhanced her ability to earn additional compensation on top of the $20M she has received to date.”

Yikes.
[Reply]
eDave 04:55 PM 07-29-2021
Big stakes are at play.
[Reply]
Direckshun 04:57 PM 07-29-2021
Johansson's about to plunge into Disney and rip out its soul stone.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:33 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
@brooksbarnesNYT: Disney gives a "no merit whatsoever" response to Johansson's pay lawsuit and calls it "sad and distressing in its callous disregard for the horrific and prolonged global effects of the COVID-19 pandemic."

@brooksbarnesNYT: Disney continued: "Disney has fully complied with Ms. Johansson’s contract and furthermore, the release of Black Widow on Disney+ with Premier Access has significantly enhanced her ability to earn additional compensation on top of the $20M she has received to date.”

Yikes.
Disney went all "but Covid" in their defense.

Bleed them dry, ScarJo.
[Reply]
Mecca 05:37 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:

She was also with Ryan Reynolds for a long time, it's hard to think she's uptight with the guys she's been with.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 05:46 PM 07-29-2021
“Lawyers assemble!”

- Mickey Mouse
[Reply]
Bowser 06:18 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
She was also with Ryan Reynolds for a long time, it's hard to think she's uptight with the guys she's been with.
Her current looks like Reynolds' little cousin
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:18 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Disney went all "but Covid" in their defense.

Bleed them dry, ScarJo.
Yep. Disney needs to check itself.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:01 AM 07-30-2021
I'm going with ScarJo over Disney because she's hot and they're evil.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 06:59 AM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:

"Think of all the exposure you're getting!"
[Reply]
eDave 03:05 PM 07-30-2021
Emma Stone is reportedly considering suing Disney over Cruella's hybrid release, after Scarlett Johansson filed her lawsuit.

And Emily Blunt's name is being mentioned as a talent that could speak out after Jungle Cruise opens this weekend.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 03:07 PM 07-30-2021
ScarJo was always sort of an overlooked part of the Avengers team. Which is a shame, my favorite Marvel movie (Winter Soldier) wouldn't have been close to what it was without her. She was lowkey the MVP for me (because she added so much intrigue to the WS’ backstory and connected Steve to the modern world).
[Reply]
Page 11 of 14
« First < 7891011 121314 >
Up