ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 57
« First < 394546474849 50515253 > Last »
Media Center>Dexter (Showtime)
ChiefsFan4Life 10:38 PM 10-20-2006
Anyone watch this show?

I was bored and watched all three episodes that have been aired so far on OnDemand. I actually think the show is pretty damn good so far, I like the character a lot.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 12:02 PM 01-24-2014
Originally Posted by B_Razz:
I really don't think the ending of Dexter was the worse ever ( people can be dramatic) I think it was decent and definitely could of been done a lot better though.
Really not trying to pile on here... you are literally the first person I have seen on here, Twitter, Facebook, or in real life that didn't think that finale was a giant flaming turd.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:13 PM 01-24-2014
How could you sit through that many seasons of Dexter, especially the greatness that is Season 4, and think that the ending was even serviceable?
[Reply]
B_Razz 11:22 PM 01-24-2014
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Really not trying to pile on here... you are literally the first person I have seen on here, Twitter, Facebook, or in real life that didn't think that finale was a giant flaming turd.
well its funny because people that I have talked to in real life just think its okay. I agree compared to the best seasons of dexter and what the ending could of been that it could be a lot better but i just don't think its so bad. I know that I'm in the minority and thats fine. I just watched the finale again to see if It was really that bad and I actually liked it more the 2nd time lol
[Reply]
Bump 02:05 AM 01-25-2014
well its funny because people that I have talked to in real life just think its okay. I agree compared to the best seasons of dexter and what the ending could of been that it could be a lot better but i just don't think its so bad. I know that I'm in the minority and thats fine. I just watched the finale again to see if It was really that bad and I actually liked it more the 2nd time lol
I dunno, lots of things I cant get past and leaves a bad taste on a show that I loved.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
rocknrolla 03:08 AM 01-25-2014
What a load of shit for an ending!
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 05:36 AM 01-25-2014
Just curious: Are you able to actually feed yourself?
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 07:59 AM 01-25-2014
I'm not excusing anything, but there are some responses that I think the makers were going for, however poorly executed.

Originally Posted by Bump:
I dunno, lots of things I cant get past and leaves a bad taste on a show that I loved.

Spoiler!
This one pissed me off, too. I think (in Dexter's mind) she was one of his victims, in a way. Not that she didn't deserve a better burial or that friends would get to say goodbye, but Dexter's victims get buried at sea.

Spoiler!
No disagreement. You're right on.

Spoiler!
I don't think they thought Harrison would just be OK with it. But the truth is he already kinda looked at her like his mom, and Dex abandoned him. Of course, what's-her-name will bring him up telling him how much his daddy loved him. But it's not like a kid that young has much of a choice but to accept what's-her-name.

Spoiler!
Yep. Awfully convenient. But I'm OK with this one, ultimately, through willing suspension of disbelief.

Spoiler!
Again, I can't argue this one. Total bullshit that we're led to believe is OK because Quinn cared for Deb. Just bullshit all around.

Spoiler!
They actually set this one up an episode earlier when Dex was trying to sell the boat. He said "It's even got a life boat." So we're led to believe he escaped on the life boat. Where it becomes bullshit is to think Dex survived out there on a life boat when the hurricane smashed the Slice of Life to bits.

Spoiler!
Couldn't agree more.
[Reply]
Bump 12:39 AM 01-26-2014

They actually set this one up an episode earlier when Dex was trying to sell the boat. He said "It's even got a life boat." So we're led to believe he escaped on the life boat. Where it becomes bullshit is to think Dex survived out there on a life boat when the hurricane smashed the Slice of Life to bits.

ah yes, the life boat. I remember now when he was trying to sell it. Makes a little more sense, but I still doubt a life boat is going to handle a hurricane well in the open sea.
[Reply]
B_Razz 11:05 AM 01-27-2014
Originally Posted by Brainiac:
Just curious: Are you able to actually feed yourself?
good one man. :-)
[Reply]
SLAG 12:37 PM 03-07-2014
I posted this in epic win but thought it should go here too

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 12:46 PM 03-07-2014
I would really appreciate it if someone would lock this thread. Every single time it comes up, I get all pissed off about the series ending. Again.

**** you, SLAG.
[Reply]
Chief Gump 02:00 PM 03-07-2014
I would really appreciate it if someone would lock this thread. Every single time it comes up, I get all pissed off about the series ending. Again.

**** you, SLAG.

:-)
I was thinking the same think. I just get pissed all over. I think I get more pissed with time.
[Reply]
frankotank 02:08 PM 03-07-2014
HAHAHA!
I have been marathoning this thing and I'm down to the last 6 episodes.
I can't WAIT.
At this point I'm guessing that freak kid is gonna off him. I think this because I've read before that the ending sucks.....and for that little bitch to take out Dex.....that'll piss me off.

welp....guess I won't be coming back in here until I'm through it all.

cool show man. the folks jumping in and out are so cool. every other episode I'm like HEY that's the girl/guy from (insert show here).
hell a while back frigging Adrienne Barbeau was on for like 30 seconds. man I loved her when I was a kid. YUM!

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 02:10 PM 03-07-2014
Originally Posted by frankotank:
HAHAHA!
I have been marathoning this thing and I'm down to the last 6 episodes.
I can't WAIT.
At this point I'm guessing that freak kid is gonna off him. I think this because I've read before that the ending sucks.....and for that little bitch to take out Dex.....that'll piss me off.

welp....guess I won't be coming back in here until I'm through it all.

cool show man. the folks jumping in and out are so cool. every other episode I'm like HEY that's the girl/guy from (insert show here).
hell a while back frigging Adrienne Barbeau was on for like 30 seconds. man I loved her when I was a kid. YUM!

For all that is holy and good, frank... Stop watching it now while you still can!
[Reply]
Chief Gump 03:06 PM 03-07-2014
For all that is holy and good, frank... Stop watching it now while you still can!

[Reply]
Page 49 of 57
« First < 394546474849 50515253 > Last »
Up