ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3875 of 3903
« First < 2875337537753825386538713872387338743875 38763877387838793885 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:32 AM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by Otter:

Queen must have horse worms.
Any chance you can contain your political nonsense to the DC thread? I mean, not even your dumb ass believes what you're trying to suggest here.
[Reply]
wazu 09:42 AM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by Donger:
Or not:

https://www.euronews.com/next/2022/0...-false-rumours
How in the hell do you make that editing "mistake"? Assuming it's not real, that almost seems like a deliberate attempt to mislead.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:50 AM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
How in the hell do you make that editing "mistake"? Assuming it's not real, that almost seems like a deliberate attempt to mislead.
It's pretty clear we live in a world where people think that's acceptable. See: Clay.
[Reply]
loochy 10:13 AM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Any chance you can contain your political nonsense to the DC thread? I mean, not even your dumb ass believes what you're trying to suggest here.
So what if they threw Ivermectin at it? There's no harm in that. Just throw everything at it if you have the means.
[Reply]
Donger 10:23 AM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
So what if they threw Ivermectin at it? There's no harm in that. Just throw everything at it if you have the means.

[Reply]
Otter 10:46 AM 02-22-2022
There was nothing political about that post other than you getting butt hurt about it showing the queen sitting down for about 3 seconds.

I mean even a dumb gorilla can see that.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:38 AM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Covid rolled through my home starting about 2mos. ago. Wife and kids all had mild respiratory symptoms. The most annoying of which was a lingering cough. Me, emergency appendectomy was my prize. No other symptoms.
Glad you're all doing well.

I noticed last night that the country is closing in on 1 million deaths.
[Reply]
MTG#10 12:35 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It's pretty clear we live in a world where people think that's acceptable. See: Clay.
Clay is the CNN of ChiefsPlanet.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:19 PM 02-22-2022
There was nothing political about that post other than you getting butt hurt about it showing the queen sitting down for about 3 seconds.

I mean even a dumb gorilla can see that.
So, what was your point in posting that clip and suggesting the queen has worms?
[Reply]
Otter 04:03 PM 02-22-2022
So, what was your point in posting that clip and suggesting the queen has worms?
Did you not listen to the other 60 seconds or are you just looking something to get your panties in a wad about?

"Otter posted a clip about COVID"(sob,sob,sniffle,sniffle)"and it showed queen for 3 seconds"(sob,sob,sniffle,sniffle)"and Ivermectin!!!" "I didn't watch any other part!!!"

:-):-):-)

Go beat your chest somewhere else gorilla.
[Reply]
Otter 04:24 PM 02-22-2022
Pointing out the irony of the tribal mob who pigeon holed ivermectin as only being used as horse de-wormer while pointing and laughing like stupid chimps. Plus it was a tiny tidbit of information from the doctor if you had listened instead of going straight butt hurt because it wasn't a "get the jab :-)" goosestep.

Know what other drugs we share with horses?

Medications commonly prescribed to both humans and pets include antibiotics like amoxicillin, antidepressants such as Prozac, pain medication like tramadol, various chemotherapy drugs, certain thyroid-control medications, aspirin, and prednisone.
[Reply]
Tylerthigpen!1! 06:28 PM 02-22-2022
I’m surprised this article hasnt been posted in here. I’d be genuinely curious to hear the response from people who support the use of ivermectin. Does this change your mind?
Originally Posted by :
In this open-label randomized clinical trial of high-risk patients with COVID-19 in Malaysia, a 5-day course of oral ivermectin administered during the first week of illness did not reduce the risk of developing severe disease compared with standard of care alone.
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2789362
[Reply]
DaFace 06:35 PM 02-22-2022
I just can't bring myself to care about ivermectin at this point. It doesn't work, but if it makes people feel like they're accomplishing something, whatever. There are far bigger issues to worry about.
[Reply]
TLO 07:09 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I just can't bring myself to care about ivermectin at this point. It doesn't work, but if it makes people feel like they're accomplishing something, whatever. There are far bigger issues to worry about.
Exactly this.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:31 PM 02-22-2022
Pointing out the irony of the tribal mob who pigeon holed ivermectin as only being used as horse de-wormer while pointing and laughing like stupid chimps. Plus it was a tiny tidbit of information from the doctor if you had listened instead of going straight butt hurt because it wasn't a "get the jab :-)" goosestep.

Know what other drugs we share with horses?

Medications commonly prescribed to both humans and pets include antibiotics like amoxicillin, antidepressants such as Prozac, pain medication like tramadol, various chemotherapy drugs, certain thyroid-control medications, aspirin, and prednisone.
Just to be clear: NONE of that is political in your mind?
[Reply]
Page 3875 of 3903
« First < 2875337537753825386538713872387338743875 38763877387838793885 > Last »
Up