ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 361
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113163 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***
BigRedChief 12:29 PM 03-17-2015
Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:38 PM 05-31-2015
Originally Posted by stonedstooge:
:-) . I thought maybe they had some special system designed for it that would be good?
I got every extra package and option that was available except for the sound system. Figured I can't buy every single option just based on general principle and I can always upgrade later. Here's the window sticker.
Attached: WindowStickerSPS.pdf (117.4 KB) 
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:47 PM 06-05-2015
Miadragon I wanted to thank you for the lead with Gary Dean. I'm going to be taking delivery of my car at the end of next week. I've been talking with Gary this week about the logistics of getting the car to him. He is quite the quirky and fun dude.

He seems genuinely excited to work on my car. He was telling me that he was flown out to Cali to do someones expensive Porsche couple of weeks ago and was in Miami this week doing a Lamborghini. and a Spyder?. He is more excited to work on my car. He loves the Hellcat and done several but likes the Scat Pack Shaker better, at least in the pictures.

I'm getting him the car straight from the dealer with all the plastic and whatever else it accumulated on the car from its trip down to Florida on the rail car. He's planning on taking his time and requested 2 days to color correct and seal the paint. He wanted permission to make a you tube of the process to be posted on his popular you tube channel.

I think I'm more excited to have someone of his caliber working on my car than actually taking possession of the car.......Okay maybe that's a stretch.

Again thanks man.:-)
[Reply]
Miles 03:56 PM 06-06-2015
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Miadragon I wanted to thank you for the lead with Gary Dean. I'm going to be taking delivery of my car at the end of next week. I've been talking with Gary this week about the logistics of getting the car to him. He is quite the quirky and fun dude.

He seems genuinely excited to work on my car. He was telling me that he was flown out to Cali to do someones expensive Porsche couple of weeks ago and was in Miami this week doing a Lamborghini. and a Spyder?. He is more excited to work on my car. He loves the Hellcat and done several but likes the Scat Pack Shaker better, at least in the pictures.

I'm getting him the car straight from the dealer with all the plastic and whatever else it accumulated on the car from its trip down to Florida on the rail car. He's planning on taking his time and requested 2 days to color correct and seal the paint. He wanted permission to make a you tube of the process to be posted on his popular you tube channel.

I think I'm more excited to have someone of his caliber working on my car than actually taking possession of the car.......Okay maybe that's a stretch.

Again thanks man.:-)
Spyder might be a Porsche 918. Pretty damn cool if he does a vid of the process on your car.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:28 PM 06-06-2015
Originally Posted by Miles:
Spyder might be a Porsche 918. Pretty damn cool if he does a vid of the process on your car.
Yeah when he asked for permission I don't think I could have said yes of course faster.
[Reply]
Miles 04:58 PM 06-06-2015
Any of you track your cars? Looking into doing one of the driving schools from Porsche of BMW to learn how to do it that doesn't involve a car I own.
[Reply]
Miles 05:02 PM 06-06-2015
Yeah when he asked for permission I don't think I could have said yes of course faster.
Do you mind if I put up some youtube vids of the badass new car you just bought? Uhmm, yes please.
[Reply]
lewdog 05:08 PM 06-06-2015
Only if he gives a shout out to the Chiefs or Chiefsplanet.
[Reply]
Miles 05:12 PM 06-06-2015
For those of you not already familiar with Chris Harris vids enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8A...ep7VJKe1sxvHFg
[Reply]
Miles 05:22 PM 06-06-2015
Really would like a Cayman GT4 but don't see them depreciating on the used market all that quick. Also crazy how the old 90's and later Porches have had a run up in value.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:02 PM 06-06-2015
Really would like a Cayman GT4 but don't see them depreciating on the used market all that quick. Also crazy how the old 90's and later Porches have had a run up in value.
I'm a n00b with these high end cars as you know but, I thought the BMW M6 and 335i drove better than the Porsche that I drove. If you base your car on handling, I don't see why the Porches are worth so much more money than the BMW's.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 12:24 AM 06-07-2015
Would LOVE a GT4 as I think Porsche absolutely nailed it with price and performance but from what I hear there are already deposits down on the first two years of production. As you said, that thing is not depreciating any time soon.

I have tracked several of my cars over the years and have done the BMW M school. It is pricey but a hell of a lot of fun. You'll learn a lot. Flip side is you can get a bit of a beater and do some local track events and learn quite a bit too.
[Reply]
drakey 01:59 PM 06-07-2015
Anybody seen that gold chrome ferrari of that MMA star. Sick car.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:03 PM 06-07-2015
Originally Posted by drakey:
Anybody seen that gold chrome ferrari of that MMA star. Sick car.
No, I havent. Why not post it n00b?:-)
[Reply]
Dave Lane 06-07-2015, 08:18 PM
This message has been deleted by Dave Lane. Reason: Wrong thread
MIAdragon 11:25 PM 06-07-2015
The air cooled cars 930/964/993 are just stupid expensive right now, the last "true" Porsche.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 09:12 AM 06-08-2015
So I found a good deal on a 97 Jeep Wrangler..it's got fairly low miles on it for almost 20 years old..just over 100,000..it's a 5 speed which is exactly what I want

My question for you guys is do any of you have experience with the 4.0 inline 6 that it has under the hood..from what I read it is really reliable but is under powered and heavy as a fat girl after a free trip to the buffet

Any input would be great..yes I taste tested the antifreeze and it is good in case anyone was wondering
[Reply]
Page 63 of 361
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113163 > Last »
Up