Page 192 of 4893
« First < 92142182188189190191192 1931941951962022422926921192 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:06 AM 11-16-2015
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Oh yea btw Broncos fans, Justin Houston is officially better than Von Miller.
I think we're both pretty happy with the guy we have, Houston is a great player, no doubt about it.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:15 AM 11-16-2015
Oh yea btw Broncos fans, Justin Houston is officially better than Von Miller.

I established this like two years ago after some great debates with MagicHef.

Now, I don't even think KnowMo would argue otherwise.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:38 AM 11-16-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
Brock is the next Ben Roethlisburger.

He's not a sandwich Knowmo.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:43 AM 11-16-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I established this like two years ago after some great debates with MagicHef.

Now, u don't even think KnowMo would argue otherwise.
But but but PFF!!!
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:45 AM 11-16-2015
But but but PFF!!!
I'll bet the posting of twitter updates hits an all time low this week.
[Reply]
TEX 11:50 AM 11-16-2015
Originally Posted by RunKC:
We might see these guys again in January.

I don't think the Colts will get the 3 seed from Denver and we could get the 6th seed.
Yep. Still much better chance for them to win the division and get in, then for us to get last WC.

They might get the last laugh BUT it still won't take anything away from yesterday. To STOMP the DONX in their place, see Manning CRASH and BURN, see Sanders get the SNOT KNOCKED out of him, watch our OL HIT BACK, and watch our D, NOT there's, KICK ASS all day was / is PRICELESS! :-)
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 11:51 AM 11-16-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
True, but there's a lot of things that have to fall the right way for them to miss out on the #3 seed, quite honestly.

Denver is no more assured to lose 5 of the next 7 as KC or OAK is assured to win 5 of their next 7, which is kind of what need to happen. The poor state of affairs in the AFC South really helps here. The Wildcard teams are going to come from the North and East.

Steelers (6-4), Bills (5-4), Jets (5-4) ... Chiefs, Raiders and Dolphins knotted up at 4-5.

Bengals and Patriots are near locks to win those divisions. Chiefs and Raiders have to hope that Denver craters and one takes the West, or a combination of things have to happen to fall the right way with those 5 teams that are in pursuit of the 5th-6th seeds.

Room for error is minimal for Chiefs, Raiders and Dolphins. I'm excited to see how it all plays out, but again I think Denver can get 3-4 wins out of this final 7 and secure their spot as the #3.

I just hope they do the smart thing and put Peyton the shelf for a month.
The Jets will continue to lose. They'll go 8-8. Key here is our game against buffalo. That could decide the wildcard. We also have the tiebreaker over the steelers keep in mind. Buffalo, KC, Miami and Oakland will fight for the two spots. I see KC and Pittsburgh making it.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:55 AM 11-16-2015
True, but there's a lot of things that have to fall the right way for them to miss out on the #3 seed, quite honestly.

Denver is no more assured to lose 5 of the next 7 as KC or OAK is assured to win 5 of their next 7, which is kind of what need to happen. The poor state of affairs in the AFC South really helps here. The Wildcard teams are going to come from the North and East.

Steelers (6-4), Bills (5-4), Jets (5-4) ... Chiefs, Raiders and Dolphins knotted up at 4-5.

Bengals and Patriots are near locks to win those divisions. Chiefs and Raiders have to hope that Denver craters and one takes the West, or a combination of things have to happen to fall the right way with those 5 teams that are in pursuit of the 5th-6th seeds.

Room for error is minimal for Chiefs, Raiders and Dolphins. I'm excited to see how it all plays out, but again I think Denver can get 3-4 wins out of this final 7 and secure their spot as the #3.

I just hope they do the smart thing and put Peyton the shelf for a month.

Just going by their schedules I'm not worried about Miami or NY.

For us to go the playoffs Buffalo is a must win.

There could be a three-way tie between KC, Buff and Pitt all at 9-7. We would hold all the tiebreakers.

But we still have a long way to go.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:00 PM 11-16-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
Brock is the next Ben Roethlisburger.
Maybe my favorite post by Knowmo after the game so far. Brock is not a Super Bowl contending quarterback. He's not even Roethlisberger. He MIGHT be Tim Couch.

Brock is Dan McGuire. Don't believe me? Check out the comparisons...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_McGwire
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:01 PM 11-16-2015

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
The Jets will continue to lose. They'll go 8-8. Key here is our game against buffalo. That could decide the wildcard. We also have the tiebreaker over the steelers keep in mind. Buffalo, KC, Miami and Oakland will fight for the two spots. I see KC and Pittsburgh making it.
Steelers have:
Bye
@ Sea
Colts
@ Bengals
Broncos
@Ravens
@Browns

could legitimately win 4 of final 6 - 10 wins

Bills have:
@ Patriots
@ Chiefs
Texans
@ Eagles

@ Redskins
Cowboys
Jets
could legitimately win 4 of final 7 - 9 wins

Jets have:
@ Texans
Dolphins

@ Giants
Titans
@ Cowboys
Patriots
@ Bills
could see 3 wins here, maybe 4 with Cowboys - 8 wins, maybe 9
[Reply]
New World Order 12:07 PM 11-16-2015
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:

I could see Pitt losing to three teams: At Seattle, At Cinci and Vs. Denver. That would put them at 9-7. We hold the tiebreaker.

Denver would lose if Assweiler plays.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:11 PM 11-16-2015

Steelers have:
Bye
@ Sea
Colts
@ Bengals
Broncos
@Ravens
@Browns

could legitimately win 4 of final 6 - 10 wins

Bills have:
@ Patriots
@ Chiefs
Texans
@ Eagles

@ Redskins
Cowboys
Jets
could legitimately win 4 of final 7 - 9 wins

Jets have:
@ Texans
Dolphins

@ Giants
Titans
@ Cowboys
Patriots
@ Bills
could see 3 wins here, maybe 4 with Cowboys - 8 wins, maybe 9

That's why we MUST beat the Bills.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:47 PM 11-16-2015
Originally Posted by New World Order:
That's why we MUST beat the Bills.
Dude, at 4-5 and with so much congestion in that race... every game is a must win at this point, at least until other teams lose a few and create some breathing room.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:50 PM 11-16-2015
Dude, at 4-5 and with so much congestion in that race... every game is a must win at this point, at least until other teams lose a few and create some breathing room.
I don't believe we will win all of our remaining games. I think we lose 2. So it's crucial they beat the Bills in case of a tiebreaker situation.
[Reply]
TEX 02:37 PM 11-16-2015
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I don't believe we will win all of our remaining games. I think we lose 2. So it's crucial they beat the Bills in case of a tiebreaker situation.
Yep. I bet that's the case as well.
[Reply]
Page 192 of 4893
« First < 92142182188189190191192 1931941951962022422926921192 > Last »
Up