ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 19
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brawl at Arrowhead today
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:38 PM 09-26-2021
As a STH, this is unacceptable if they are not banned for life. I will be sending a message to my rep and will not renew if this isn't handled appropriately and swiftly. It probably should be handled by the Johnson County attorney, but I don't think they believe in prosecuting true crimes...
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:40 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
As a STH, this is unacceptable if they are not banned for life. I will be sending a message to my rep and will not renew if this isn't handled appropriately and swiftly. It probably should be handled by the Johnson County attorney, but I don't think they believe in prosecuting true crimes...
arrowhead is in jackson county
[Reply]
wazu 11:17 PM 09-26-2021
Heh, really? Can’t imagine caring about this, but if I did I’d at least know which county I should be crying to.
[Reply]
Jenson71 07:21 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Heh, really? Can’t imagine caring about this, but if I did I’d at least know which county I should be crying to.
If you have any interest in taking kids to a game, how could you not care about what the consequences of this are? Chiefs and law enforcement have to take this seriously and come down hard on it, or else people who want to ensure that Arrowhead is a safe environment for families are going to think twice about whether it's worth it.
[Reply]
wazu 08:04 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by Jenson71:
If you have any interest in taking kids to a game, how could you not care about what the consequences of this are? Chiefs and law enforcement have to take this seriously and come down hard on it, or else people who want to ensure that Arrowhead is a safe environment for families are going to think twice about whether it's worth it.
I have taken my kids to many games over the years. Saw lots of situations where they learned that idiots exist and how to not be like them. Not a big deal.
[Reply]
Jenson71 08:37 AM 09-27-2021
I have taken my kids to many games over the years. Saw lots of situations where they learned that idiots exist and how to not be like them. Not a big deal.
if you were advising the Chiefs organization on how to respond to this, you're a vote for "just idiots -- not a big deal?"
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:34 AM 09-27-2021
I'm sure you can't imagine about caring about this...that's apparent. I live 3 hours a way and got the county wrong. See, I do care, and if they don't get banned it will lead to more of this in the future. I don't want to go to a venue where this shit goes unpunished, period. I will spend my dollars elsewhere and watch on my HDTV big screen...
[Reply]
wazu 09:39 AM 09-27-2021
I'm sure you can't imagine about caring about this...that's apparent. I live 3 hours a way and got the county wrong. See, I do care, and if they don't get banned it will lead to more of this in the future. I don't want to go to a venue where this shit goes unpunished, period. I will spend my dollars elsewhere and watch on my HDTV big screen...
I would say it is a certainty that people will at least be banned from future games. Would think the main offender in the video is probably facing charges. I go to multiple games each year and haven't seen any brawls like this. Arrowhead isn't as out of control as threads like this make out. I have many great memories taking my sons to games over the years. When we saw somebody acting a fool it was just a teachable moment.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:41 PM 09-26-2021
Live look in on the stadium...

[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:44 PM 09-26-2021
Takes a man to walk away when there isn't anything to gain from it.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:45 PM 09-26-2021
Knocking a dude out and then whaling on him when he is down and out is one of the lowest Bush league maneuvers ever. You “won” the fight. He deserves to be knocked out and piled on himself.
[Reply]
Hoover 07:46 PM 09-26-2021
Thats fucking awful.

Embarrassing.

Shit won't happen if he win...
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:49 PM 09-26-2021
I guess we found staylor26.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:56 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Getting beat down? Did he forget he didn't have a keyboard?
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:04 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Was that him screaming like a girl? Probably was reading the Niang thread and got so mad he just started to scream.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 19
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up