ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 51
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2021 Major League Baseball Playoff Repository Thread***
Coach 05:56 PM 10-05-2021

Schedule of the MLB 2021 Playoffs can be found below:
https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/2...ild-card-game/
[Reply]
TEX 10:02 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Astros win the AL pennant.
GO STROS!
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:04 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Tucker’s HR in the 8th reminded me of Kendry Morales’ against the Astros in 2015
Good memories.

I couldn't do another Boston championship game. Okay with the Stros by default.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:13 PM 10-22-2021
Fuck the Astros and the city of Houston.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:15 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Fuck the Astros and the city of Houston.
And that stadium.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:26 PM 10-22-2021
Hope the Dodgers can pull it out against the Braves in the last two.

Baseball NEEDS a Dodgers-Astros rematch to settle the ‘cheating’ once and for all.

If Stros win, they legitimize themselves from their previous tainted title. If Dodgers win, most baseball fans feel the cheating Stros have been given their just due, and most baseball fans will get over it and move on, including Dodgers fans.

And then there’s the whole MLB moving the All Star game out of Atlanta due to ‘politics’ that’s at play underneath the surface. Will be interested to see how the umpires call the zone in Game 6. Atlanta’s probably gonna have to really ‘earn it’ to move on to the WS.

MLB wants Houston-Los Angeles rematch. For market size and will be a ratings puller bringing in casual fans that want to see the ‘revenge series’.

Should be an interesting Game 6 tomorrow . . . . .
[Reply]
TEX 10:32 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
**** the Astros and the city of Houston.
Just for YOU - GO STROS!
[Reply]
TEX 10:32 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:

Baseball NEEDS a Dodgers-Astros rematch to settle the ‘cheating’ once and for all.

If Stros win, they legitimize themselves from their previous tainted title. If Dodgers win, most baseball fans feel the cheating Stros have been given their just due, and most baseball fans will get over it and move on, including Dodgers fans.

And then there’s the whole MLB moving the All Star game out of Atlanta due to ‘politics’ that’s at play underneath the surface. Will be interested to see how the umpires call the zone in Game 6. Atlanta’s probably gonna have to really ‘earn it’ to move on to the WS.

MLB wants Houston-Los Angeles rematch. For market size and will be a ratings puller bringing in casual fans that want to see the ‘revenge series’.

Exactly. I'm pulling for the Dodgers to get there also.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:37 PM 10-22-2021

TMZMLB
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:00 PM 10-22-2021

I just can't do the Dodgers again.

That'd put them in what, 4 out of the last 5 World Series? I just can't watch them in the final matchup anymore - especially without Kershaw and Turner, two of the players they have I would actually root for.

I could root for the Braves, though. Fun team.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:24 PM 10-22-2021
Even if the Dodgers make it…we’re a walking MASH unit right now. The Astros winning wouldn’t legitimize shit.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:38 AM 10-23-2021
Fuck these guys

Two cheaters talking to a cheater about how good it feels to win while cheating. pic.twitter.com/bAScI5IXO8

— Mark McPherson (@NewsMarkMcP) October 23, 2021

[Reply]
lcarus 02:17 AM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I just can't do the Dodgers again.

That'd put them in what, 4 out of the last 5 World Series? I just can't watch them in the final matchup anymore - especially without Kershaw and Turner, two of the players they have I would actually root for.

I could root for the Braves, though. Fun team.
I definitely do not want the Dodgers in there. On the other hand, I think I'd rather watch reruns of Small Wonder than a Braves vs Astros series.
[Reply]
jd1020 03:41 AM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
When did Dusty Baker cheat? AFAIK the only cheating he did was cheat a handful of starting pitchers out of longer careers.

I must be in the minority on this but I dont actually hate the Astros for the act of cheating. Every team tries to find a way to get the signs and/or some way to figure out what pitch is coming. The Astros did it the illegal way which makes them pretty fucking scummy. But I can forgive that. I never believed that they needed to cheat to win. They were and are clearly one of the most talented teams in baseball. The unforgivable part really has nothing to do with them, and that's the part where MLB didn't punish the players who actually watched the feed, relayed the message to the dugout, and then banged on a fucking trashcan.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:53 AM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Fuck the cardinals
Agreed
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 04:18 AM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
When did Dusty Baker cheat? AFAIK the only cheating he did was cheat a handful of starting pitchers out of longer careers.

I must be in the minority on this but I dont actually hate the Astros for the act of cheating. Every team tries to find a way to get the signs and/or some way to figure out what pitch is coming. The Astros did it the illegal way which makes them pretty fucking scummy. But I can forgive that. I never believed that they needed to cheat to win. They were and are clearly one of the most talented teams in baseball. The unforgivable part really has nothing to do with them, and that's the part where MLB didn't punish the players who actually watched the feed, relayed the message to the dugout, and then banged on a fucking trashcan.
Neither did Bonds. Fuck them both. I hope Jose Altuve, and every other player that was an Astro during that period (including Charlie Morton on my Braves) gets thrown at every opportunity the opposing team gets until he retires.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 51
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Up