ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 37
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Keep your political bullshit in DC and out of all other forums
OnTheWarpath15 09:10 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Well if this bothers you, go back to one of the other boards and discuss the shape of sports employee's cleats.
You and Pat’s attitude are the problem.

This is a football message board, and you expect the people that actually talk football to walk away so the fringe 40 members out of 10k can argue in their echo chambers.
GloryDayz 09:15 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:

This is a football message board, and you expect the people that actually talk football to walk away so the fringe 40 members out of 10k can argue in their echo chambers.
Wait, you come here, willfully walk into the DC, then get mad about being in the DC.

Put down the crack pipe... Stay in the lounge, you're emotions will be much safer.

Avoid Whitlock threads...
patteeu 09:26 PM 10-08-2020

Only the ones who find CP unbearable, just like it’s always been.
St. Patty's Fire 09:09 PM 10-08-2020
Admittedly I have been coming here less and less because all this political shit seeps into the football threads and if I want to be pissed off I can just post on reddit

I come here to talk Chiefs not see people say crazy shit
OnTheWarpath15 09:22 PM 10-08-2020
Best thing the mods could do is to eliminate DC on election night.

I’ll donate to the next server upgrade if it happens and is permanent.
Bwana 09:23 PM 10-08-2020
As someone else mentioned, the reason for this thread is, there are some people who can't resist bringing DC crap into the lounge. It's like their brain freezes up and they have an uncontrollable impulse to post something political.

Roughly half our reported posts have something to do with politics. Either someone is butt hurt over something someone posted in DC (sometimes justified, sometimes not) or someone posted something political in the Lounge.
OnTheWarpath15 09:25 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Bwana:
As someone else mentioned, the reason for this thread is, there a some people who can't resist bringing DC crap into the lounge. It's like their brain freezes up and they have an uncontrollable impulse to post something political.

Roughly half our reported posts have something to do with politics. Either someone is butt hurt over something someone posed in DC (sometimes justified, sometimes not) or someone posted something political in the Lounge.
Ironically, take a look at the two-three who have the most posts in this thread...DC regulars.
Bwana 09:33 PM 10-08-2020
Ironically, take a look at the two-three who have the most posts in this thread...DC regulars.

Heh, you were a fly on the wall for years in the mod lounge. I think you have better idea than most what we deal with. :-)
OnTheWarpath15 09:34 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Heh, you were a fly on the wall for years in the mod lounge. I think you have better idea than most what we deal with. :-)
Yep.
WhiteWhale 09:34 PM 10-08-2020
One of them is probably me. I've never reported anyone and, to my knowledge, have never been reported.

NOR do I post politics in the lounge. Except this thread where I've attempted to have a conversation and have been entirely cordial to those who haven't insulted me. If you insult me, I'll call you a **** and tell you to **** off regardless of topic.

But I wont report you.
OnTheWarpath15 09:35 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
One of them is me. I've never reported anyone and, to my knowledge, have never been reported.

NOR do I post politics in the lounge. Except this thread where I've attempted to have a conversation and have been entirely cordial to those who haven't insulted me. If you insult me, I'll call you a cunt and tell you to fuck off regardless of topic.

But I wont report you.
FWIW, you weren’t even on my radar.
WhiteWhale 09:37 PM 10-08-2020
FWIW, you weren’t even on my radar.
I know who you're talking about.

My point was you may be painting with too broad of a brush.
patteeu 09:39 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
One of them is probably me. I've never reported anyone and, to my knowledge, have never been reported.

NOR do I post politics in the lounge. Except this thread where I've attempted to have a conversation and have been entirely cordial to those who haven't insulted me. If you insult me, I'll call you a **** and tell you to **** off regardless of topic.

But I wont report you.
Yep, same here.
srvy 10:19 PM 10-08-2020
If you don't go to DC how do you know who the regulars are?
OnTheWarpath15 10:20 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
If you don't go to DC how do you know who the regulars are?
I’ve been here 15 years. It’s not difficult to determine.
Page 29 of 37
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Up