ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 23
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Kingsley Suamataia Thread*****
Dante84 07:20 PM 04-26-2024
More to come!

Man!!!! I love Andy Reid. The @Chiefs and Andy Reid are offensive line savants. Kingsley Suamataia has big time potential. I think he he can be awesome guard or tackle. Just needs a little technique work. He is an aggressive killer who is great athlete.

— Chris Simms (@CSimmsQB) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Suamataia is a versatile offensive tackle who split his 1,300 career snaps at BYU almost exactly down the middle between left and right tackle.

My favorite line from Dane Brugler's draft guide: "He delivers more pancakes than Denny's" ��

— Matt McMullen (@KCChiefs_Matt) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Suamataia since 2022:

701 pass-blocking snaps
24 QB pressures allowed
2 sacks allowed

�� pic.twitter.com/HeiIwC2jKl

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2024

.@Chiefs @BYUfootball #KingsleySuamataia lots to like; lots to work with. #GoCougs have been turning out OLineman over past 4 years. #BaldysBreakdowns pic.twitter.com/4yDc6HYI6i

— Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Sumataia | OT | BYU

Traitsy OT w/ great size+athleticism+strengt. Easy range in the run game to pull or climb to landmarks or hit set points in slide. Patient hand usage to stay square and trust his lateral agility. Pad level & overall technique should develop in NFL. pic.twitter.com/p9zOJEuMkr

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) March 26, 2024

The @Chiefs just selected Kingsley Suamataia, who is 6'5" and 326 lbs and can do this ⬇️

��: #NFLDraft on NFL Network/ESPN2/ABC
��: Stream on #NFLPlus pic.twitter.com/fUOTn55Ba0

— NFL (@NFL) April 27, 2024

[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:00 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Because the Hurricanes have killed my interest, and now that I have kids, I only have time for the NFL honestly. Perfect timing though :-)
Makes sense but fuck you think the Canes are bad imagine being a dumb fuck who's watched almost every Nebraska game since 99' :-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:00 PM 04-26-2024
Yes you did, and I had us taking him 1st in my mock and on our 1st round target list.

DJ had him on his short list.

JPH83 liked him at 32.

I'm sure some of the others like crow liked him jsut can't remember specifically.

I think there's enough to say he's a homerun at 64.
Some people don't like fatties and wanted us take another WR...
[Reply]
Balto 08:01 PM 04-26-2024
I’d say Kingsley has the potential of his cousin! Almost identical
Attached: IMG_1365.jpg (79.2 KB) 
[Reply]
staylor26 08:02 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Yes, at 64, it would’ve been a great pick. But we had to trade up to 63 and it’s then a huge and embarrassing reach because of what we could’ve accomplished with a 5 instead of a 6.

(This is sarcasm.)
Lol it's such a small trade up I already forgot it happened.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:03 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Makes sense but fuck you think the Canes are bad imagine being a dumb fuck who's watched almost every Nebraska game since 99' :-)
Yea, you deserve a fan medal.

The worst thing is that Cam Ward looks good enough to give me hope I haven't had in quite some time for this season.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 08:03 PM 04-26-2024
Chiefs looove versatility in their OT's. Had I known that this pick would have been obvious. Kid is raw but has a lot of talent. At the bottom of the second round that's solid.

I don't expect Donovan Smith back and Wanya gets banged up at times. We needed this pick.
[Reply]
CaptainMorgan 08:04 PM 04-26-2024
Because the Hurricanes have killed my interest, and now that I have kids, I only have time for the NFL honestly. Perfect timing though :-)
It’s true, the kids really make you trim all the fat from your sports watching. I’m still holding onto NFL and CFB, but the current NIL and portal situation I don’t love
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 04-26-2024, 08:05 PM
This message has been deleted by JohnnyV13.
smithandrew051 08:06 PM 04-26-2024
If you think the Chiefs needed an OT and don’t like this pick, whom should we have drafted and where?

I don’t see any real negatives to this kid at this spot.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 08:07 PM 04-26-2024

Kingsley Suamataia:

"Blocking for Patty Mahomes himself? It's mind-blowing."

His message for Mahomes: "I got you. Nobody's gonna touch you."

— Jordan Foote (@footenoted) April 27, 2024

[Reply]
Bump 08:07 PM 04-26-2024
this guy looks like it could take a year or two for him to learn and develop but the ceiling looks really high with this one.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 08:08 PM 04-26-2024

Kingsley Suamataia said he knew the Chiefs had strong interest in him, and Andy Reid told him before the draft that the team would be coming to get him. When his agent called him to let him know the Chiefs made a trade to No. 63, he knew the call was coming next.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick)
April 27, 2024

[Reply]
staylor26 08:08 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan:
It’s true, the kids really make you trim all the fat from your sports watching. I’m still holding onto NFL and CFB, but the current NIL and portal situation I don’t love
I saw somebody say "I have to explain to my wife football isn't just Sunday, it's Monday and Thursday too. Can you imagine having to tell her Saturday's as well?"
[Reply]
kccrow 08:09 PM 04-26-2024
Yes you did, and I had us taking him 1st in my mock and on our 1st round target list.

DJ had him on his short list.

JPH83 liked him at 32.

I'm sure some of the others like crow liked him jsut can't remember specifically.

I think there's enough to say he's a homerun at 64.
I had him in a couple of mocks as our 1st round pick. I think he's an absolute steal at the bottom of the 2nd. Apparently teams felt he was more raw than we did. I dunno, I'll take it. This draft is a homerun without the rest of it. If they get Crumedy and Wiley on day 3, I just might lick Veach's nuts.
[Reply]
Dante84 08:11 PM 04-26-2024

Kingsley Suamataia was No. 3 out of 101 prospects on @BruceFeldmanCFB’s 2023 Freaks List!!! The BYU staff said he’s faster than their linebackers. That he could play fullback or tight end if he wanted to due to his agility. He hit 21.5 MPH during a game. Their OC said he’s more…

— Adam Best (@Arrowhead_Adam) April 27, 2024

[Reply]
Chief Pagan 08:11 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
But why? College football is amazing don't understand the hate it gets on here
Because I went to the University of Kansas...

Duh.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 23
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up