« First < 25657172737475 7677787985125175 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:33 PM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Not a real shock but I will put it on it being a short week and important game. I bet he will get alot more snaps this week.

I mean, that's literally what we've been saying all along.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:36 PM 09-21-2022
The starters played a lot of snaps against the Chargers. The Chiefs were playing things close to the vest in a close game, I think. I mean look at Pacheco’s change in role and snap counts from week 1 to week 2.

This week looks like a better matchup to get some of the young guys involved.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:56 PM 09-21-2022
#FreeSkyyMoore
[Reply]
BWillie 06:00 PM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I mean, that's literally what we've been saying all along.
I don't understand the thought process though. Watson, JuJu and MVS all have the exact same experience in the Andy Reid offense. So saying its because hes a rookie should be effectively nullified. They are all rookies in this offense.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:01 PM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I don't understand the thought process though. Watson, JuJu and MVS all have the exact same experience in the Andy Reid offense. So saying its because hes a rookie should be effectively nullified. They are all rookies in this offense.
Holy shit, you really are this fucking stupid huh?
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:02 PM 09-21-2022
You don't think that maybe players who've been in the NFL for a number of years would have an advanced understanding of NFL level concepts that a rookie wouldn't have?
[Reply]
BWillie 06:04 PM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Holy shit, you really are this ****ing stupid huh?
I'm not quite sure why you are such an angry fellow. You have alot of rage in your heart and despite being a grown man you constantly call people names. The lord would be disappointed with you. Please do as Christ would.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:05 PM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You don't think that maybe players who've been in the NFL for a number of years would have an advanced understanding of NFL level concepts that a rookie wouldn't have?
Yes and no. For example, MVS ran almost all basic routes in GB yet Skyy ran a full route tree in college.
[Reply]
R Clark 06:10 PM 09-21-2022
Yes and no. For example, MVS ran almost all basic routes in GB yet Skyy ran a full route tree in college.
Big difference in college and pros
[Reply]
raybec 4 06:15 PM 09-21-2022
Maybe this will be the game that Andy goes with your advance analytics and sits Mahomes because it's what "the numbers" say he should do.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:26 PM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Maybe this will be the game that Andy goes with your advance analytics and sits Mahomes because it's what "the numbers" say he should do.
I never said that. I speculated that a supercomputer that was devising a strategy may consider it in certain rare situations.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:34 PM 09-21-2022
I never said that. I speculated that a supercomputer that was devising a strategy may consider it in certain rare situations.
You keep referring to the ‘supercomputer’ but I’m not sure you know what that means.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:42 PM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
You keep referring to the ‘supercomputer’ but I’m not sure you know what that means.
Not sure why you are being snarky, but its not unusual for you. Quantum computing has helped make artifical intelligence more of a reality. Many simulations with many different variables are too complicated and time consuming for humans to complete. Thats where quantum computing (or supercomputers) come in. They have already helped solve no limit texas holdem. They can be applied to many other complex problems and decisions trees.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:01 PM 09-21-2022
Not sure why you are being snarky, but its not unusual for you. Quantum computing has helped make artifical intelligence more of a reality. Many simulations with many different variables are too complicated and time consuming for humans to complete. Thats where quantum computing (or supercomputers) come in. They have already helped solve no limit texas holdem. They can be applied to many other complex problems and decisions trees.
Oh, thanks. I only work in financial markets at a leading quantitative firm which is basically ground zero for this sort of computing power and deep analytics. But I appreciate your helpful explanation.

My point was the “let’s bench Mahomes because we’ll benefit” theory isn’t something that requires 10 million nodes to be able to process. But you can continue to point to “supercomputers” as a crutch to support your asinine ideas and prove that you’re out of your depth.

Hope that was snarky enough for you.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 07:10 PM 09-21-2022
I thought if there was any chance of Skyy seeing anything more than limited snaps, it might be because with so much turn over at WR, Andy/Patrick might have to run a simpler offense that would be easier for a rookie to learn.

But I didn't really think that.

I've been pretty consistent since the draft not to expect that much until next year.

Although I certainly expect him to get more than two snaps as the season goes on. And I would certainly be delighted to see him lighting it up sooner rather than later.
[Reply]
Page 75 of 280
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985125175 > Last »
Up