ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 553 of 617
« First < 53453503543549550551552553 554555556557563603 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

DaFace 01:47 PM 06-20-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
He was banned from one stupid thread and he knows why. I know. He knows. The other mods know. Other than that, it's really none of your business. That's the way that's going to go. I don't have a problem discussing permabans or lengthy bans of regulars at length but I have no comment otherwise. He needs to pull up his big-boy britches and learn from it and the rest of you need to butt out for minor slaps to the wrist.
I didn't understand either, though I suppose your post is still factually accurate.
Hootie 01:48 PM 06-20-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
Is everybody in college this much of a pussy? Is this the norm?
2013 man. Get into a fight...you go to jail. You get charged. You pay thousands of dollars.

Enjoy your fight. Hope the guy really deserved it.
MTG#10 01:48 PM 06-20-2013
He was banned from one stupid thread and he knows why. I know. He knows. The other mods know. Other than that, it's really none of your business. That's the way that's going to go. I don't have a problem discussing permabans or lengthy bans of regulars at length but I have no comment otherwise. He needs to pull up his big-boy britches and learn from it and the rest of you need to butt out for minor slaps to the wrist.
May I please have my thread posting privileges back. Ive made one thread that didn't even break any rules, just "frowned upon" in my 7 years on this site. Thank you and God bless.
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 01:48 PM 06-20-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
Hmmm
BigCatDaddy 01:48 PM 06-20-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
Here is my thought on bannings:

It's simple...ready?

DaneMcCloud called someone that has a special needs child a 'retard breeder'.

He was not banned.

Therefore, bannings should not exist on this site.

The end.
Everyone is treated fairly, but not everyone is treated the same.
Hootie 01:49 PM 06-20-2013
I don't give a fuck that Clay was banned from this thread. It's not like he can't log out and still read it. Whatever.

I just think it's funny Phil refuses to agree to a simple truce and also refuses to admit he moderates for attention and reaction rather than moderate for 'the good of the board'...which, by all accounts, that's 'all he cares about.'

Yeah.

Right.
loochy 01:49 PM 06-20-2013
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
It helps when you don't have to actually be around you in person that much at all I am sure.

But hey...85k. Damn. Life is made of decisions I suppose.
hey now, you've got quite a few posts too...
Phobia 01:50 PM 06-20-2013
Here is my thought on bannings:

It's simple...ready?

DaneMcCloud called someone that has a special needs child a 'retard breeder'.

He was not banned.

Therefore, bannings should not exist on this site.

The end.
He was banned. The owner of the site lifted his ban after one day because he was conducting a social experiment on another matter for his own amusement. You should probably not comment on things you don't know or have factually twisted to suit your agenda.
Mosbonian 01:50 PM 06-20-2013
thank you for handing down that life lesson
Not a life lesson....just a general comment. It's pretty easy to see that you have it all down pat so I didn't direct my comment to you. You know it all, have it all, and don't need advice.

Come see me in 10 years when I am retired, playing golf and enjoying life. Hopefully that great big nest egg you are building won't be hit by a paternity suit, an unscrupulous investor, and some other catastrophic life event.
Hootie 01:51 PM 06-20-2013
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Everyone is treated fairly, but not everyone is treated the same.
Stupid.

If that didn't warrant a banning, nothing has ever warranted one. That was the equivalent of going into a prayer thread and shitting all over it...like explosive shit.

I would never even THINK of going that low.
Frazod 01:51 PM 06-20-2013
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
It helps when you don't have to actually be around you in person that much at all I am sure.

But hey...85k. Damn. Life is made of decisions I suppose.
Yeah, you've.... barely posted here at all. :-)
Hootie 01:52 PM 06-20-2013
He was banned. The owner of the site lifted his ban after one day because he was conducting a social experiment on another matter for his own amusement. You should probably not comment on things you don't know or have factually twisted to suit your agenda.
he wasn't banned for that comment

he was banned for filter evasion I believe...I remember. I was there. You admitted he wasn't banned for that comment.

You're ridiculous. At least I know I'm immature. What's your excuse? You're a father and an adult. At least I have an excuse.
Phobia 01:52 PM 06-20-2013
Stupid.

If that didn't warrant a banning, nothing has ever warranted one. That was the equivalent of going into a prayer thread and shitting all over it...like explosive shit.

I would never even THINK of going that low.
There you are... still commenting on things you don't understand and weren't there to know about. But if you post about it enough, maybe that will make it true.
Hootie 01:53 PM 06-20-2013
There you are... still commenting on things you don't understand and weren't there to know about. But if you post about it enough, maybe that will make it true.
Oh I was there.

I was outraged that I was permabanned for something that wasn't really ban worthy and DaneMcCloud got a free pass for saying the most awful thing I've ever read in my 14 years of being on message boards.

And I've read awful, disgusting, low things...some of which I have posted.
MTG#10 01:53 PM 06-20-2013
Thanks. Sorry for calling you a cunt. :-)
Page 553 of 617
« First < 53453503543549550551552553 554555556557563603 > Last »
Up